217 Former Top 30 US Raider LF Mythic Guild

Hey all! I’m an outlaw rogue looking for a daytime and/or weekend raiding guild that’s interested in mythic progression and pushing 15+ keys. My current guild unfortunately broke apart due to a lack of recruits interested in the raiding times. I raided fairly hardcore in wrath but since have turned more casual, I’m currently looking for something in-between those two extremes. I’m also open to rerolling/playing alts, specifically marksmanship hunter or shadow priest. Open to server/faction transferring as well. I’ve listed my available raid times below, if they happen to fit into your guild’s schedule please let me know!

Current CN Progression: 10/10 Heroic
Item Level: 217

Glondor#11599
Monday-Friday: 8AM - 2:30PM EST
Saturday-Sunday: 12PM-7PM EST (But more flexible here)

Hello Koyvoo!

Stardust is currently 9/10H in CN with P3 progress on Sire Denathrius, so our progression is very close to yours. We raid a light 5 hours a week, and intend to start Mythic progression as soon as we finish with Denathrius. We intend to progress through Mythic each tier, although not necessarily CE focused.

You can view our main recruitment post on the Stormrage forums here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-910h-stardust-recruiting-rogue-warlocks-and-other-ranged-dps/770969

One of our raid nights is Sunday night, but if you can be flexible with that then it may not be an issue. We are currently looking for a rogue, but also ranged DPS (which includes both hunter and spriest!)

Hopefully this sounds interesting to you. If you’d like to discuss more, please add me to battlenet :slight_smile:

Shadizar#1464

Hey Shadizar! Unfortunately I am looking for an AM raiding guild not PM but good luck with your recruitment!

I feel as though you may fit in here with us at Oblivion (h-a52). We are aotc and 1/10m and just filling out a few more spots with solid dps. We raid from 9am-noon eastern wed-fri. Wednesday is an optional heroic run with Thursday and Friday being progression and is required with exceptions. I have sent your information to our raid leader. Please add me as well if you are interested.

Bnet: trav69187#1395
Discord: tiggole#2287

We will be pushing as far into Mythic CN as we can get and will be pushing CE for 9.1.

Ah yes, I see that now, I missed it somehow. Thanks for the reply and good luck with your search! :slight_smile:

Went ahead and added you on Bnet!

Hello there, Koyvoo

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Sounds good, I won’t be on tonight but I will tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi Syoki! Unfortunately I am unable to make those raid times but thanks for reaching out and good luck!