217 Fire Mage LF CE 2 Day Mythic Guild. Willing to XFER/Faction Change

How am I different from other WoW players and other RDPS/Mages?

I am very good at raid mechanics; I usually have a very quick reaction time and can dodge and do boss mechanics very well. My husband says I should tank because of my raid awareness but I love the ranged class. I make sure I pre look up fights and come prepared to raid and focus because well 19 other people depend on me to be ready and we all pay to play and I do not want to be the reason we are held up as a team. I am willing to sacrifice DPS to ensure bosses die by doing mechanics and parsing is something I don’t care about typically.

I have been raiding and playing wow since BC, my goal in wow is to have a good community group of raiders that not only enjoy the game but have the mindset or goal to push to cutting edge.

–Raid History–

Shadowlands

Castle Nath: 10/10 heroic, 2/10 mythic

Battle for Azeroth

Ny’alotha: 12/12 heroic 11/12 mythic

Eternal Palace: 6/8 mythic

BoD – 8/9 mythic

Uldir – 8/8 Mythic

Legion

Antorus – 10/11mythic

Tome of Sargares – 8/9 Mythic

Nighthold – 10/10 mythic

TOV – 3/3 mythic

Emerald Nightmare – 7/7 Mythic

Warlords

Highmaul – 7/7 Mythic

Blackrock Foundry – 10/10 Mythic

Hellfire – 13/13 Mythic

Pandaria

Siege of Orgrimmar – 14/14 Mythic (prenerf and yearlong of one raid)

Throne of Thunder – 12/12 Mythic

Terrace of Endless Spring – 4/4 Mythic

Heart of Fear – 6/6 Mythic

Vaults – 6/6 Mythic

Cata

Bardin Hold 3/3

Blackwing Descent – 6/6 Heroic

Bastion of Twilight – 5/5 Heroic

Throne of Four Winds – 2/2 Heroic

Firelands – 7/7 Heroic

Dragon Soul – 8/8 Heroic

Wrath

Vault – 4/4

Nax – 15/15

Obsidian Sanctum – 1/1

Eye of Eternity – 1/1

Ulduar – 14/14

Onyxia – 1/1

Trial of the Crusader 5/5 Heroic

Icecrown – 12/12 Heroic

Ruby Sanctum – 1/1

BC

I did not to much raiding here, this is when I really started getting into the raid scene. I killed most content except end bosses in BT and SW

–Discord - Adelicia#8439

–Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/41243681#difficulty=4 and https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/41243681#difficulty=5

1 Like

Hey! is recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team. Heres a link to my post, if you have any questions feel free to message me <Dead> is recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team. 10/10H 2/10M

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to add you to our mythic raiding team! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

A sense of community and direction! Communication!
Strong & passionate leadership!
Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

The raid team is currently 2/10M Castle Nathria. We are always looking to recruit for the bench, or when there are fights that favor different comps!
Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

Needs currently
1-2 mythic ready healers (pref holy paladin, disc priest, resto shaman/druid)
2-3 mythic ready dps
1-2 off tanks

We also do the following:

PvP (BGs and Arenas)
Mythic+ Pushing (+10’s and higher) Achievement Runs
Old Raid
Transmog Runs
Alt Leveling

How to apply: If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Edlyn! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello there, may not be what you’re looking for but figured it was worth a shot.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hi there! My guild is Syzygy-Sargeras, and we raid Friday and Saturday 8pm to midnight PST. We are currently 6/10M, and have a lovely supportive, respectful, yet high-achieving environment. We are recently looking to enhance our roster to continue going strong, and are only looking for players who we think would be happy with us and whom we would mesh well with. From your post I think there is a high likelihood we would be well suited to you and you to us. If our times and who we are interest you, please contact me on discord. I have tried adding your discord tag but it couldn’t find your tag. I hope to hear from you and look forward to seeing if we can end up working towards our goals together!

My discord tag is Liji#3895

Hi Edlyn!

Just in the case you were still evaluating prospects I wanted to invite you to consider joining VitaIity. We are currently 10/10H and 1/10 Mythic Raiding Between 11am-2pm Eastern Standard Time on Wednesdays and Thursdays! We are currently recruiting DPS and Healer character candidates to fill our 20 man roster for Mythic. We are located on Area 52 and have a competitive but relaxed raid environment. This is a day time raid and though we understand the time frame may require people to book off on occasion, we are showing preference for candidates who are looking to make raid appearances as consistently as possible! If this sounds like something you might be interested to explore please add my battle tag Nift#11242 and send me a message for further details!

Looking for a 6 hour per week guild with the aim of having a good time and getting into mythic raiding? Scrub Legion might be for you. Raid times are Wed/Sun 8-11 ET. We are currently 2/10M and 10/10H.

We are a new guild looking for players with a desire to improve together and eventually full clear mythic. We are not recruiting for the bench!

With Shadowlands our goals for Scrub Legion are the following:

Get AotC done as fast as possible.

Fully clear mythic before the next raid tier.

Provide a community who will help you tackle M+ every week and climb the arena ladder if that’s your thing.

Have a fun time memeing our main tank in discord who has been given the legendary title of Meme Factory.

Our current needs are the following:

ALL DPS
ALL Healers

Come join the squad today!

My Contact Info:

Btag: Lamborghini#1782

Discord: A Red GTI#9633

Hey Adeliciä,

We happen to be looking for a skilled mage to add to our team. If you feel you can contribute then I hope we can talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 6/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Mage>Hunter
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

After Nerf 10/10H 4/10M
Currently looking for competitive players to push Cutting Edge with other like-minded individuals. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment, while still having a highly skilled, tight-knit group full of players that enjoy playing together outside of raid. We’re currently 10/10H and 4/10M, and want to fill out the last few slots with desirable DPS and/or exceptional healers. All things will be considered upon your original application. (Logs, raider io, previous raiding history, videos, etc) Feel free to be as detailed as you like.

All classes will be considered, especially if you’re exceptional in what you do. But our list of priorities include:

• Looking for ALL DPS apps we need a little bit of everything
  • In large need of Hunters, Mages and Deathknights and Shadow Priests.

Schedule
Our main raid times are on Tuesday and Thursday. 7PM-10PM EST. Monday is optional for progressing/alts/sales, also at 7PM-10PM.
Application
The fastest way to grab our attention is to first apply to wowaudit. https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/after-nerf/after-nerf
Contact Us
The best way to reach us is discord, but we regularly check the forum thread as well. Discords:

• Claysthetics#9018 - Leader
  • Rimo#2689 - Recruitment Officer
  • Mattfleck#1933 - Officer
  • GodEmperorjong#0705 - Officer

Hey there! I added ya on discord and would like to see if you’re interested in joining our guild Malignity on Area-52.

Guild: Malignity

Faction: Horde

Realm/ Realm Time: Area-52 (US) EST (Eastern)

Guild Type: Semi-Hardcore Raiding/M+

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday/Sunday 11pm-2am EST

Needs: DPS (Warriors, DKs, RDPS) Healers (HPally, Resto Shaman)

Progression: 10/10 H, 2/10 M

About: Malignity is a newly formed guild, previously known as Buhbye, in which formed back in Nyalotha. We have a strong foundation of people of which are all CE players; with an amazing raid leader who is currently 8/10 mythic who also has 10+ years of experience raid leading. We are a CE focused guild looking to build a strong core who have that same mindset. We are building a strong community of people that will last and in which we will consider family. We are also very active in the M+ community and are looking to push keys and IO as the tier goes on. There are also plenty of members who are very active in the RBG community as well; so if raiding isn’t your thing we have more to offer. If you would like to join just shoot me a message on discord or add me on bnet! :slight_smile:
Discord: Censor#1359
Btag: Censor#11254

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PT

Hello Edlyn! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: Wowdrew#5138

We look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hhyjal-take-on-me-wedthur-730pm-1000pm-pt-mythic-progression/615428