217 bal/resto druid looking for guild

Still looking for an active guild. People capable of mythics and raids. I come from another game where I was a raider there so that is mainly what I am looking to do here. I mainly DPS but I also dabble in resto- just havent upgraded my healing legendary. I’m available evenings and anytime on weekends. adult guild preferred.

Hello Neytirri! Are you looking for a more progressive Mythic raiding guild or a more casual one? I’ll put my recruitment spam here with my contact info and if you read it over and like what you see feel free to reach out!

1 Like

Barely Heroic of Seraph is recruiting! We are an AOTC (Ahead of the Curve) heroic capped team.

We are a group of veteran players, many of whom have raided hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more relaxed raiding experience. We have achieved AoTC in every tier and our group has been together for over 6 years, with the officer core being together over a decade. If you’re looking for a more relaxed raid environment, but still want a bit of push, we might be perfect for you! We value competent raiders who can show up for a few hours every week to take down some heroic bosses and have fun while doing so.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 11pm - 1am CST

Progression: SoD - 4/10H, 10/10N (AOTC CN, BFA, Legion)

Currently Recruiting: Tanks: CLOSED // Healers: Holy Paladin, MW Monk, Rdruid, Holy/Disc Priest // DPS: Warlock/Boomkin/Spriest

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

1 Like

whats your discord id love to chat

1 Like

MGB (6/10H) is bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. We’ll be starting at Heroic Tarragrue Wednesday at 8:30 EDT. Message me if you’re interested in joining us.

We are looking for any strong DPS players but especially a Death Knight, Druid, Priest, or Warrior. We are also accepting healers and tanks who are willing to flex DPS when needed.

We are a mature guild and our raiding goals are to grow our team, get AoTC as soon as possible, and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. We foster learning and improvement but we will also bench players when we need better performance in the moment to kill a boss. Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well.

We also have a large social community and do PvP and M+ if raiding isn’t your thing.

Discord: Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

1 Like

Hey there!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

Healers - Any healer and Flex Healers (main spec DPS) ***High priority
Ranged DPS - Elemental Shaman **High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
Melee DPS - *low priority
All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 8/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 200 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

1 Like

Hey Neytirri, check out our post and see if it would be the right fit for you?

Hi there Neytirri!

Evolved Gaming sounds like a perfect fit for what you’re looking to get out of a guild and inclusive adult community of gamers. Come check us out and/or friend me in game Foof#1949.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-evolved-gaming-18-guild-recruiting/970813

1 Like

US Guild Alpha on Stormrage sounds like a good fit for you.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

1 Like

The Foreshadowing is a laidback group of people who just like to have fun. We are casual and easygoing but are also like to go as far as we can in raids. We are non-toxic. Basically we just want people who know how to play there class and learn from mistakes (because mistakes happen). We like to have fun and joke around while we are playing. Our raid times will be Tuesday/Sunday 7-930server. We are looking for some healers and DPS (a monk would not be a bad thing) We are kind of in the process of building back up. Life has kind of hurt our membership lately. Currently 6/10N SOD If we interest you feel free respond to this post or contact me in game bnet is Crazyirish61#1337.

Thank You for your time.

Hey Neytirri our AOTC raiding guild runs on Saturdays: 9pm-12am and Sundays: 9pm-11:30pm EST. We are currently looking for a healer so if those days/times could work, let’s chat! My bnet is AwesomeAaron#1807

1 Like

I don’t do the enjoyable copy and paste things. My guild On Malorne operates 2 groups our prog team which went 5/10M last tier and is 7/10H this tier as of this post and our 2nd group for more “Intro to raiding/casual” group which is 8/10N soon to be moving to H. Raid days for Prog are Tues/Thurs/Fri 8pm EST - 11pm EST. 2nd Group is Sat/Mon 8pm EST - 11pm EST. My discord is Ratha#0856 if you’d like to chat more.

If you’re not opposed to going Horde, I could use another Boomkin on my team. We are an adult-only (21+, avg ages 30’s-40’s) guild on Area 52. Currently 3/10H, 10/10N, we raid on Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. Outside of raiding our folks enjoy pushing keys, leveling alts, and shooting the breeze on discord. If you’d like to chat further, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hello Neytirri,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10N and 6/10H

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Adult is what we do!

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage is a solid guild with a solid raid team. We are looking to solidify that and our goal is AOTC with some casual mythic this tier.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

Hey! If you’re open to going horde, we would love to have you on the team! Send me a pm on discord; I would love to get the chance to talk with you!

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are primarily AOTC focused and fairly laid back. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for all DPS and Healers. Accepting all classes. Currently 3/10H + 10/10N.

Our members range in experience from players starting this expansion, to long time mythic raiders, to everything in between; no matter the skill, gear, or experience level, we are welcoming and supportive of all players’ goals.

We are open to cross-server raid members if transfers are not a possibility.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. Peak activity is typically weekend afternoons and evenings. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact either:
(GM) Liryia/Bellany @BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet or myself (RL) @Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on Bnet . We hope to hear from you!

If you are still looking and Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Mid EST. works for you. Add me to Btag at Krazy#1922

Hey there, looks like you’ve gotten a lot of replies! That’s awesome!
I’d like to throw my hat in. I run a 1 night per week AOTC guild we are currently 10/10N and moving to heroic this coming weekend. Our raid day/time is Sunday from 830-1130pm server (Central) Time. If you’d like to know more please reach out to me on discord @Del#6863.

Id love to have you, and look forward to speaking with you if this sounds in line with what you’re looking for!

1 Like

Hello Neytirri,

[H] Mac N Cheese is a casual raiding guild on Zul’Jin that is currently looking for members for our main raid team. We run Monday and Thursday 8-11 est. We are a small group of players that like doing mythic keys and downing bosses. Currently progression at 8/10 normal 2/10 heroic.

If your interested, please feel free to add me and we can discuss details.
BTag: Rajax#1380
Discord: Rajjax#9203