217 Affliction warlock looking for mythic raiding guild

Hello my names Flickers. I’m looking for a mythic raiding guild. Im currently 10/10h 1/10m with progress on huntsman. Best pull 9%.

I would like to stay on Area-52. I’m open to transfer severs.

Pref raid times are 8-11pm est. I can raid any night.

My battle tag is Goldmansach#1677.

I can link my logs during our chat. Thanks for your consideration.

Sent you a Friend Request

Hi Flickers,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a warlock for our newly formed weekend raid - raid times 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Friday/Saturday. Led by 2-day 6/10M raiders, we are looking to fill out our roster with solid players to kill some mythic bosses while maintaining a fun & relaxed non-toxic atmosphere. This team is currently 10/10H and 1/10M with Huntsman almost down running with a handful of pugs, and expect to progress at a decent pace once we have a solid roster.

I know you have a preference to stay Horde but hope to hear from you! Please let me know if you have any questions, my battletag is Reagan#11656.

Hello there, lock friend.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 2/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Will entertain the next Kungen or Noawh.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 AM EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening 8 pm EST
  2. Friday TBD

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Still in the market for a guild. Shoot me a message

(5/10 M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. We have multiple officers and members with past CE experience. If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for m+ and pvp. We have inerva sub 20% after 2 hours of prog.

Currently, we are heavily looking to recruit more DPS (ranged pref), but will consider anyone with a solid background. You don’t need to be the most experienced mythic raider. You just need to have a good attitude and determination to make yourself better.

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529

Battle Tendency, currently AOTC, is looking for skilled players to round out our mythic roster.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

We are also looking for experienced M+ players (+15 keys)

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!

BNET: Naddy#11821

Discord: Atomz#9840

Hey Flickers,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? I’m sure you’re thinking it too. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you.

~Broadsides

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 9/10 H, looking to fill out a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hey Flickers,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any DPS Players/Specs

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!