217 2/10M Hpally LF CE Guild

Willing to transfer faction and server if the fit is right, currently horde and am 2/10M, my current guild is unfortunately falling apart and the past couple of weeks our progression has stalled out. I am ready and able to progress further.

LF at least 4/10M w/ consistent progress and stability. Have the logs to prove my competence and welcome an opportunity to earn my spot on the core progression team.

Contact me on discord @ Endeavour05#7208

< Hate to See It > We are a mid-tier mythic progression guild. Our focus is to push content as far as we
can take it, with the end goal being CE. The majority of the core in this guild have raided together through
many past expansions and previous tiers. We raid prog 2 days a week, have slightly elevated expectations and
are a little more on the competitive side when it comes to raid spots. Attendance, performance, and
personal responsibility all determine your spot in the core progression group, we do not hard carry
people here.

We are currently accepting the following classes:
Boomkin, Mage, Warlock, Spriest, UH DK, Hpal OR Disc Priest

Raid Days/Time:
Tues/Thur from 8pm to 11pm EST

We are always looking for exceptional players that possess a similar mindset.

For additional information regarding raiding, recruiting or otherwise, please contact Ivaedra or Kagemetsu

BattleTag -Vae#11186
-Zenmetsu#1316

Discord -Ivaedra#2899
-Zenmetsu#4487

Hi there!
Lucrative is a CE minded raiding guild looking to round out our mythic roster. We are currently look for 210+ exceptional players. Currently recruiting one healer and considering dps. Also looking for high M+ players.

Our current progression is 2/10M & 10/10H. Raid days are T/W/F 6-9ST (7-10est/4-7pst).

Contact GM: Influence (whissx#1857) or Officer: Prism (paintmaster#1505) for more information.

still looking

Howdy Whisper,

We are currently 3/10 and looking for a solid Holy Paly to round out our core. Currently have an ele shaman flex healing for us and would love to fix that sooner than later :slight_smile:

Attached is our copy/pasta of who and what we are about. I try to keep it simple and to the point as I know these kinds of posts can become exhausting rather quickly. I would encourage you to have a look and see what you think. If there is interest, feel free to add me on discord: Pimsley#1337

Appreciate it bud.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/adulting-friendly-2-day-mythic-ce-focused-drama-free-guild-lf-healer-ranged-310m/541772

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
2/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Lerich

Hey Whispered, We’re looking to add a talented holy paladin to our team. If you’re interested in the info below then hope we can talk more!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] AotC & 5/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Mage
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Sargaras-[A] 3/10 M LF Disc Priest, Mage, & Resto Shaman/ H Pally-
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Cleanup/Alt runs- Using as extra day if we can.
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 15s

LF Disc Priest, Mage, & Resto Shaman/H Pally- Other Exceptional players welcome!!

Akay#1559

Hey we raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 EST
on Bleeding Hollow
Would love to talk more with you.
Add me on Discord Br33ze420#9584
or Bnet - Br33zE#1594

<Nexus Sx> - Tichondrius is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push rankings and cutting edge for Castle Nathria!

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Mon 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Sun 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

DPS

• Boomkin
  • Aff warlock

Heals

• Holy Pally
  • Resto Druid
  • Disc Priest

At this time, we are only looking for players with recent CE experience/achievements

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

Shadowlands:
7/10M CN

BFA:
12/12M Nyalotha
8/8M EP
2/2H CoS
9/9M BoDA
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV