216ivl Rsham 10/10H 1/10M exp

I am currently looking for a guild that runs two days a week starting 8-9 pm est.

I pushed hard into mythic in MoP and WoD. I took most of Legion off and came back into BFA semi-casual.

I had high hopes for SL and planned to push into mythic progression but the raid team I joined that was brand new unfortunately fell apart. So, here I am looking for something solid.

I am not looking for elitism or raging, just a fun group of people that know how to have a good time but can get serious and focus up when it counts. Ideally, I would like to progress mythic.

I’ve always been an Alliance player but this go round I am open to horde possibilities as well.

Hey take a look at the info below. Dm me if interested. Could be a good fit for you.

ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. After our first week together we finished 10/10N and 4/10 Heroic. We are a group of friends in our late 20s who have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:
Wed: 7:30pm-11pm
Fri: 7:30pm-11pm
Server Time

We are actively looking to fill all slots, and all specs will be considered. Especially looking for a warrior and ranged dps. If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hey Eldunari! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 3/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another strong healer to help round out our roster.

If you are interested feel free to add me:
Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 3/10M and are pushing to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and looking to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of raid tiers BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Sham
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Fill out our guild application:
https ://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9 (remove the space after https)

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Currently 9/10H

Raid Schedule:

• Main Team : 9 PM - 1AM EST
Tuesday/Wendsday

• Casual Team : 8 PM - 11PM EST
Thursday/Friday

What we offer:

• A semi-hardcore raiding environment, filled with people who not only wish to get as much progression as possible, but also enjoy each other’s company.

• Active discord community, with many of us hanging out in voice.

• Plenty of people to do activities with outside of raiding.

• Casual raid night normal/heroic runs for alts and mains alike, where we can just enjoy ourselves and have fun.

What we are looking for:

• Players with a fun, competitive nature.

• Players who look to constantly improve at the game.

• People looking for a community to hang out with.

• Open-minded and respectful individuals.

Specific Needs:

• High: Druid (Resto and/or Bear),
MM Hunter
• Medium: (DPS), Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Priest, Death Knight
• Low: Prot warrior

• Any and all exceptional players will be equally considered

Contact Info:
If you’re interested in applying to one of our amazing teams,community, or just have any questions, please feel free to contact:

• Dolt0341#8773 - Discord

Hey Eld!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey there!

Our raid times are a bit later than you listed (8pm PST/11pm EST) but if you happen to be a very late night owl, I think our atmosphere might line up with what you’re looking for, though we admittedly take a more casual approach to Mythic :slight_smile: We would love to add a resto shaman to our group!

Our guild is Intense Intents in Tents (Aerie Peak)- if the name hasn’t given it away, we kind of have a thing for puns. We’re a pretty chill group comprised primarily of working adults/students. While we could be considered a casual and goofy bunch, we still take what we do seriously and buckle down when it’s time to pull, and have fun doing it.

We are 10/10 N & 9/10 H for CN!
(And had a pretty good track record in BfA)
We are currently in the process of finishing up Heroic CN and are looking to start our push into Mythic in the coming weeks! While we may not make it all the way to CE, we enjoy the thrill of pushing as far as we possibly can into Mythic content, without the stress that comes with the typical CE grind. The well-being and enjoyment of our raiders is a priority.

Raid times are:
Wednesday & Thursday 8-11pm PST
Friday 8-11 pm PST (optional fun run/alt run)

Interested, or maybe you have some questions? No problem! I can be reached at Murryblue#1461 (discord.) or Phes#11476 (bnet).

Hello! We are Sargeras! currently 3/10M looking for a Healer pref Resto Shaman! We are a 2 day 6 hour a week raiding guild pushing to get CE and enjoy the fun! Would love to talk
Our hours:
Tues/Wed: 8-11PM EST
Thursday: Optional heroic raid night 8-11PM

Heres my forum post if you’re interested!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/style-sargeras-lf-healers-and-dps/783198

Here is something you might want to be a part of for sure.
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. No longer in use

Hey! What is your Discord/Btag?

Insert a guild name here is currently recruiting solid heals.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday from 10pm cst. - 2am cst.

We have a solid core of two great tanks and high dps melee and ranged, what we need are consistent heals that know their class and love to put up huge healing numbers.

For more info or a guild invite for a tryout contact us at Revenant#11470 (battle.net) or RevenantEverest#2136 (discord)

[H] TILTED - Area 52

We would love to have a resto shaman on the team. We are currently 4/10M with Inerva pulls down to 4%.

Tues/Weds/Thurs 11pm-2am central.

Btag : Luma#1353
Discord: Luma#5178

Hey you sound like you would be a great fit over here. We raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 EST
10/10h 1/10m - Looking for a strong 4th healer.

Would like talk with you about joining my mythic team

Focus Up is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are going for CE, and all exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer. ( Angelmichael, Snuggles, Lynainverse)

Focus Up is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day)
Tues 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Friday 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst) this is Optional raid night for Heroic when doing Mythic Prog. This also allows alts that are geared enough to do the content to join.

Progression:
Currently: 3/10M, 10/10H
NA: 12/12H, 10/12M
EP: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Current Needs
Currently, we are looking for either a resto sham with dps os, or ele sham with resto os, possible ww and hunter aswell``

Tank
Monk: Closed
Paladin: Closed
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Druid: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Closed
Rogue: Closed

Ranged DPS
Priest: Closed
Mage: Closed
Warlock: Closed
Shaman: Open
Hunter: Closed

Healer
Priest: Closed
Monk: Closed
Druid: Open
Shaman: Open

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Focus UP – Sargeras-US raid times are (all times server CST)
Tues 6:45-11 pm
Thurs 6:45-11 pm

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Lynainverse

Alternatively - You can add me on real-ID at Angelmichael#1552

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Focus Up’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael (Angelmichael#1552) / Lynainverse (baohren#1440)

Lok’tar, Eldunari!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Friday / Saturday 7-10 central. We’re 1/10M with AOTC. We have a spot for a resto shaman.

Members run M+ at various levels throughout the week. We have a Thurs RBG team. We’ve been around since 2010, and earned 9/12M in Nya’lotha.

Paeoni
btag: Ember#1670
discord (preferred): Ember#2528

Hi Friend

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 mythic we are hoping to clear heroic content in the next week or two.

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS to fill the raid. If you are not geared dont worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Big Facts (Alliance - U.S. Proudmoore) is looking for progression minded players who want to receive AoTC and push into Mythic Raiding. The task and purpose of Big Facts is to foster a community of raiders who want to clear content on a light 2 raid night a week schedule while maintaining standards for skill and class knowledge.

Current Role Needs

• All

Requirements:
Required:

• Must be at least 18 years of age*
  • Have prior AoTC or Legacy Heroic raiding experience.
  • Have an understanding of your class and spec.
  • Have a PC and internet capable of consistently running World of Warcraft
  • Have the time and dedication to make raid nights consistently.
  • Have a 190+ ilvl
    ** = Those who are above the age of 16 but below the age of 18 can request to join and obtain a wavier from an Officer.*

Preferred (In addition to above)

• Have prior Mythic raiding experience
  • Have parses for the current or previous raid tiers with your current class

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Friday 5:30 - 9:00 (w/ possible 30 min extension) PST (U.S. Los Angeles/Proudmoore Server Time)*

** Note that the guild may run optional Heroic splits or Alt runs in addition to this depending on raider availability and content requirements.*

Application Process:

• Quick interview with guild officer
  • Trial period based on performance (maximum of 2 weeks), trial waivers available for those who can produce relevant logs and demonstrate class knowledge in the interview.

Contact for Application or Questions
Lockrael Recruitment Officer: Lock #12410
BigBoy Guild Master: OffSeeker#1965
Discord: dKVBCH7u (this is the last part after the /)
:slight_smile:

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack :). Snacks [6/10M] on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We were able to achieve being the US 410th guild to achieve CE in our first established tier, and we’re looking to improve that. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410.

Hello, Retirement Sanctuary is comprised of former raiders returning to the game in hopes of clearing mythic raids with friends and likeminded individuals on a three day raiding schedule.

Realm: Illidan Horde
Raiding Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST
Recruiting: Healers & Ranged DPS

While this will be our first tier raiding together as a guild, many of our raiders have known each other for years and have raiding backgrounds varying from casual raiding to world first raiding.

In short, our mission is to have a raiding culture that strives to clear mythic raids without sacrificing fun. Please reach out via btag (Shuttle#1597)/(Zinnin#1537) or discord (Shuttlecasts#8052)/(Zinnin#1337).

Hi Eldunari! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955