216ilvl MM Hunter LF Mythic prog focused team

Heya, I am currently 9/10H looking for a team that is currently in Mythic prog or starting Mythic. I have up to date logs and 1300+ io.

I am looking for an environment that is relaxed inbetween pulls but is able to really focus on downing the current prog boss. I am active outside of raids and typically looking to do M+, either through pugs or with friends.

Currently on Illidan [H], but i’m willing to xfer if the guild and team seems like a place where I would fit well. No toxic environments and no drama.

I am available Monday through Friday, but can only raid at 12am EST forward. Not able to raid earlier due to work.

Message me on my discord - Løn#5396 (easiest and quickest way to get in touch with me).

Thanks for the interest and I hope to hear from you!

Hey Lon!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

[A] Dark Intentions-US Moon Guard
Dark Intentions is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Moon Guard. Currently we are 10/10H 2/10M amd recruiting for 2 rdps for the core mythic raid team. We are looking for: MM hunter, Mage, Boomkin or warlock.
About us:
We were founded in 2014 and have been going strong for 7 years! We have achieved all of our goals in a push to become a great guild and raid team! The core raid team raids Wed/Thurs 8:30pm est til 11pm est and we also have a weekend team that raids Fri-Mon 8:30 pm est til 11pm est. On our down time we are pushing keys as a guild from low end to high end keys. Our discord is highly active and a great place to socialize!
We provide:
-Repairs
-Discord

• Consumables during raid
  • A Mature atmosphere
    Who to contact:
    Yajinni-Guild Leader-Yajinni#1786
    Moon- Co- Gm- moon#15106
    Quenthulu-Recuitment officer- Quenthulu#1542
    Please have logs ready for consideration if applying for core raid team.

Hey there! If you’re still looking Malignity might be the right fit for you!

Realm/ Realm Time: Area-52 (US) EST (Eastern)

Guild Type: Semi-Hardcore Raiding/M+

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday/Sunday 11pm-2am EST

Needs: DPS (Warriors, DKs, RDPS) Healers (HPally, Resto Shaman)

Progression: 10/10 H, 1/10 M

About: Malignity is a newly formed guild, previously known as Buhbye, in which formed back in Nyalotha. We have a strong foundation of people of which are all CE players; with an amazing raid leader who is currently 8/10 mythic who also has 10+ years of experience raid leading. We are a CE focused guild looking to build a strong core who have that same mindset. We are building a strong community of people that will last and in which we will consider family. We are also very active in the M+ community and are looking to push keys and IO as the tier goes on. There are also plenty of members who are very active in the RBG community as well; so if raiding isn’t your thing we have more to offer. If you would like to join just shoot me a message on discord! :slight_smile:
Bnet: Censor#11254
Discord: Censor#1359

…ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587