World PvP Essence Rank 2

With a hotfix a few minutes ago, we’ve made it so that Fighting on Two Fronts no longer requires looting the Mechagon Fight Club chest.

The difficulty of this step as a requirement for upgrading Ripple in Space was out of line compared to other parts of the achievement.

We’ll note this in our next hotfixes update.

1 Like

how do you get rank 3? cause it says call to arms, but ive done 4 of them in the past 2 weeks and got nothing, unless you require rank 2 to get rank 3…

Thanks for the timely information on these things. Hopefully someone is reading the feedback, though I doubt you’ll get much objection to this one.

What improvements are in line to help fix the issues people are experiencing with sharding and WPvP balance? There are tons of threads on this topic.

5 Likes

Where is the fight club chest?
I’m still trying to find it

It’s in a cave. You have to wait for the drill to spawn there randomly and drill the rocks away.

1 Like

Had no clue about this. Cheers. Thought it was only active once s03 starts.

How about trying to loot 6 supply crates was it? On horribly alliance dominated war mode oceanic servers/shards

1 Like

Have u tried looking for raid grps in the lfg tool? Surely there is one thats horde dominated. Thats how i did my 5, 45mins between carts is a bit of a wait tho.

great can you now fix world pvp on the OCE servers now

Nice cheers I’ll try that!