216 Warlock LF guild for Mythic prog / CE

Hey Zhudac! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 2/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another dps to help round out our roster.
If you are interested feel free to contact me on Bnet: Rakitin#1573 or Discord: Rakitin#5193.

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Blarg Squad is 2/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 2/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
Bon ga: (Btag: bon ga#11421// Discord: bon ga#0728) [remove space]

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required - a strong heroic performance and ready for the next level player can be very successful in mythic. In addition: Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad

Hey Zhudac,

If you change your mind and are willing to look at Alliance, Its Mine I Licked it is 4/10M, 10/10H on a 6 hour a week schedule and in need of a warlock. I’ll drop the copy pasta below, hope you’re willing to consider the ol’ blue and gold.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Mage
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Healer:
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 4/10M in CN and achieved Cutting Edge in all tiers of BFA.

Your preferred times line up with our raid times well, and your progression is very similar to ours.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST with an optional heroic day on Wednesdays at the same time. Our guild is also very active outside of raid with M+, PvP, and just hanging out in Discord.

We are always looking for strong dps players to round out our raid team.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded.gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying. I’ve already added you on both battle.net and discord.

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187

Hey there, my guild is trying to push mythic but we need to fill our roster to make that happen. We are in search for a warlock. Read through the spam and let me know if you’re interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-110-h-910-n-pushing-for-ce-looking-for-core-and-backup/783991

Hello,

We are , a horde guild on US-Hyjal that is a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic CE raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. Currently 4/10M.

We are looking for great players that are wanting to be part of our group! Our goal is to push CE.

We pride ourselves in team play, improvement, and a non-toxic environment.

If you are looking to change or interested in mythic progression, let us know!

Our raid times are Friday + Saturday 6:30pm-10:30pm PST + Wednesday optional raid for farm content.

Current Needs:

• DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Fire Mage, MM Hunter, Balance Druid
  • Holy Paladin

We also welcome exceptional players outside of the current needs, don’t hesitate to ask!

PM for application

Questions? Feel free to whisper:

Discord: Devana#8731 or Ckbeast#7203

BNET: Ckbeast#1849 or tehfluffyone#1150

We are a newly formed guild called Bro Union on Area 52. Our leadership comes from running mid tier mythic ramping up to CE Jaina before taking a break from corruption. We are still filling out our ranks, but are looking to push mythic and be CE by the end of this expansion. Our raid times our Weds/Thurs 9-12. Outside of raid we are always pushing keys and hanging out in discord. Feel free to message me if you’re at all interested. My bnet is Kalrio#1348

[H] Illidan - 3/10M "Play Off Me"

Former Top 50 US raiders that recently reformed in the beginning of SL with numerous CE achievements throughout the past expansions. Send a friend request to me if you’d like to chat. We are looking to rebuild and are looking to fill 5 or so more core raid spots.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST. No overtime.

BNet: LQW#1550
Discord: LQWonderful#4197
Thanks !!

Hey Zhudac!

I’m Wuvs, the GM of Kismet on Mal’Ganis. I think you might be a good fit for us and would love to see you apply! We are very active in M+ and have several teams that run throughout the week.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Break Times: 9:00-9:05pm and 10:00-10:05pm

Current Progression
3/10 Mythic: Castle Nathria
10/10 Heroic: Castle Nathria

Contact Information
Wuvs: Bnet: Wuvs#11226, Discord: Wuvs#3302

I don’t want to spam you with a huge wall of text, but if you’d like to read a little more about Kismet you can view our recruitment thread here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hkismet-410m-tuesthurssun-8-11pm-est-lf-ranged-dps/840496

I wish you the best of luck finding the perfect guild for you, here’s to hoping it’s with us. <3

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 4/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Boomkins
Warlock
Mage

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6