216 Rshaman LF Raiding guild

Hello, I just got back from a break from the game and decided to level a shaman and give resto a try. So far I’m liking it a lot. I took a break after my guild got AoTC and then fell apart.

I had been tanking for most of last xpack and this xpack but wanted to go back to heals.

I have raiding xp from Dragon soul in cata and I have raided every tier since always getting AoTC each tier and normally doing a decent amount on mythic.

I can give more info on my past raiding xp if needed. I am just looking for a guild working on normal that I can join, learn resto a little better, gear, and progress with. Looking for one that is active outside of raiding and runs keys. Not looking for a raid logging guild as I am not a huge fan of constantly pugging everything I do.

I will be working on getting my ilv up as much as I can.

Times:

Any day from 7pm to 11pm Central.

Thanks

1 Like

Still looking will be gearing more after work today.

Up up and away

Shenaniganz is located on H Zul’jin with raid times of TUE and WED 7pm-10pm Est with optional Monday normal raid. Currently 5/10H We are primarily a AOTC focused guild with potential for mythic raiding. Also run M+ for gearing and KSM. Looking for a few more members to round out our core raid team.

Discord: Conceald#0535

Still looking up to 214 now

Still looking. Almost 215 hopefully get some good loot from the reset tmrw.

Reset day!

Crisis Averted is a Heroic Raiding Guild that is currently recruiting heals. We are a close group of friends that have been raiding together since WoD/Legion.

AOTC is always the goal.

Bnet- Cathoir#1901 if interested.

Hey Furtwig, if you’re willing to xfer servers to Alliance Stormrage my guild is in need of a healer. We are a chill guild currently 3/10H (we were 5/10 M in CN). Here is our description:

Who we are

The most fun guild on Stormrage.

Description

Semi casual guild expecting to progress in Mythic Sanctum of Domination. Our main objective is to have fun and we find mythic progression and high level m+ keys to be the most fun content in the game. Our core group of raiders has been together for years and we’re looking for more to join the ranks! Outside of raid we frequently run mythic + dungeons, Torghast, etc…

Who we are looking for

Currently in search of 1 tank and 2+ healers however all applicants are welcome. Past mythic raid experience is a plus but not required.

Raid times

We raid twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday nights starting at 9:30 PM EST and ending at Midnight EST

Officers

Please feel free to contact Buschleague (Buschleague#1928), Shaopan, Betterdoogie or Danshot with any questions you might have.

I will get in contact with you guys tonight after work. But feel free to keep posting. Good luck with vaults everyone

216 now!! Still looking.

Part Time Pro (8/10M) CN is looking to expand our roster and add a second team on Wed/Fri. Currently second group 3/10 H SOD in need of pumper DPS Heals. Wed/Fri 630pm - 930pm Pacific/Server time. Pst for more info! We also run keys!

Battle tag lexinis#1476

Hey there, I’m not sure if Alliance is an option but I wanted to reach out just incase since our guild is currently in need of healers! We currently have 2 main Resto Shamans with our Ele having to swap to heals just for the amount of people we have in Heroic so we’d like to have them dps while also adding another reliable healer onto our roster! I’m aware you said you were looking for a guild progging on Normal but I think we’d be a possible great fit if you’re at all interested in progging Heroic and eventual Mythic with us! If we’re not what you’re after then no hard feelings and good luck on your search. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Normal/alt night in the same time frame. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 6/10H & 1/10M with a few attempts on Heroic Guardian.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wow Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Should be 218 or higher tonight.

Up up and away

Hi Furtwig!

Not Dead Yet on Bleeding Hollow is a semi casual raiding guild and may be a decent fit for you we are looking for a couple more core members to fill out our roster, we are AoTC CN 10/10N, 3/10H SoD . Our raid times are 7-10pm est Tues, Wedn. Right now our goal is to clear heroic so cross server raiding is fine for us. We will be mainly focused on heroic progression if that is ok with you.

if you want to reach out on Bnet by tag is RangerKen#1140

The Foreshadowing is a laidback group of people who just like to have fun. We are casual and easygoing but are also like to go as far as we can in raids. We are non-toxic. Basically we just want people who know how to play there class and learn from mistakes (because mistakes happen). We like to have fun and joke around while we are playing. Our raid times will be Tuesday/Sunday 7-930server. We are looking for some healers and DPS (a monk would not be a bad thing) We are kind of in the process of building back up. Life has kind of hurt our membership lately. We are currently 5/10N SOD. If we interest you feel free respond to this post or contact me in game bnet is Crazyirish61#1337.

Thank You for your time.

Hi! We are looking for another healer for our Guild/Raid team (Stormrage Alliance)! We raid M/W 8-11 pm est. Our current progression is 3/10 H and we are laid back and respect one another. We get our stuff done but have along the way. If you have any questions shoot me a question on Bnet (KtownWright #1199)or Discord (KtownWright#2030)