216 Rogue / Vet Player LFG

Checking in

Hey there! My name is Myirium(Shavoni) and I’m an officer for a raiding guild called Supremum. I saw your post and wanted to ask, are you still in search of a guild? I feel you would be a great fit, as we are looking for an experienced rogue for mythic progression.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST (8pm-11pm CST) and we are always running keys in-between. If this sounds like something of interest to you, please apply at [supremu.ml]. Thanks for your time, and look forward to hearing from you!

< Impervious > is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis that has its focus on PvE Content. We are currently recruiting for a Mythic Raid Core. We are currently looking for DPS (Affliction Locks, Warrior, Unholy DK, and Fire Mages are preferred) Exceptional DPS will be considered as well.

If you have any questions or just need more info pst Ryujinhunt or Arkaidys in game

Bnet: Ryujin#11174 or Jradownz#1122

Checking in

Hey Duskmorne,

Lets Get Wild is looking for dps players right now. Below is our info, feel free to hit us up if you think we might be what you are looking for.

Lets Get Wild was formed during Legion by a core group of friends who have mythic raided on and off together since WotLK. Our current progression is 9/10H CN and 2/10M CN. In addition to our raid team we have an amazing community of players who enjoy running keys (multiple 3k and 4k io toons in BFA) and just hanging out having fun. We pride ourselves on taking content seriously while still providing a low key and friendly atmosphere for everyone, from our mythic raiders to our friends and other community members.

Recruitment

We are currently recruiting for our mythic raid team for Shadowlands. Our primary need is for DPS, but we are always willing to consider exceptional players of any role. Please look at our application link below for more information.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday 9:30-12:30pm EST
Wednesday 9:30-12:30pm EST
Thursday 9:30-12:30pm EST
invites go out 15 minutes prior

Raid Requirements

Know fights and class / spec
Learn quickly
Be positive and accept constructive criticism
Be responsible

What we offer:

Food / Flask / Repairs
Great raid environment
Quick progression
Fair loot
Achievement / M+ runs
Sense of Community

If I still have your attention, great! See the google form link below for our application. Please feel free to reach out via Discord with any questions!

forms.gle/5EiUtVwUoxa3h3M97 (please copy directly into your browser)

Officers

Elyanaris | Elyanaris#1914
Lachesis | Lachesis #2496 or Rora#1663 (btag)
Xto | BenjiBear#1111 (btag)

Hey rogue friend,

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: Warrior)
Healer - Open - (HIGH: Disc Priest)
Tank - Open - (Exceptional Candidates)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

hey added you on bnet Br33zE#1594 - Lets talk.

still looking

checking in

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking to recruit more people to join our gaming community and mythic raiding environment, with a heavy focus on getting cutting edge every patch!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!
Disc priest
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
DPS Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter

Raid days are Tues-Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time.

Contact Gentleknight @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268
Thank you!

please check raid times

Hey! I have a 2/10M raiding guild on Horde that is TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern. LF dedicated and mechanically inclined raiders!!! Let me know if you would like to chat more in detail

Rawra#1290

Duskmorne,

I represent the guild Initiative on the Proudmoore server. We are currently looking for more melee dps for both of our raid teams. Both teams raid Tuesday and Thursdays from 8:30pm - 11:30pm CST (6:30-9:30 server)

We have an option guild alt run on Saturdays, and form groups for M+ dungeons on Monday nights at the same times. Other off nights we have PvP groups and dungeon groups running.

I hope to chat with you and will be sending you a FR on discord.

Khornell#5023

Hey Dusk,

[H] Area-52 Guild 7/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Checking in

Hi Duskmorne,

Natural Latency is in need of talented dps. We raid T/Th 9-11:30pm EST on Stormrage. Currently we are 1/10 M, 9/10 H. If you are interested, please get in touch or throw up an app!
https:// forms.gle/CerS7ogeiMqo5XPT9

Larinzee#1919 (btag) Larinzee#5477 (discord)
Astuur: Astuur#1266 (btag), Astuur#4420 (discord)

About us: formed at the end of Eternal Palace from a group of raiders that had had enough of a dead server. Many of us have raided off and on since Vanilla and our raid leader has been herding cats since TBC. We are adults and have adult things going on in our lives: jobs, kids, spouses, bills, to name just a few. We raid an extremely limited schedule, just 5 hours/week, and try to get as much done in that time as possible.

We are looking for responsible mature players - be personable, accountable, and prepared for content so as to not waste anyone’s time. That being said, this is not a strict, high-pressure guild - we have fun, we make mistakes, and we enjoy the ride.

Hi, if you are still looking for a guild, our raid team is looking to fill a few extra spots before jumping into mythic. Our raid times would work well for you as well. Below is a link to our post, hit us up if you are interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-your-moms-favorite-910h-1010n/831295

checking in

checking in

Hey Dusk, have a look at our recruitment post as we may be a good fit. Tuesday, thursday starting at 9 cst.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-hallowed-210-mythic-lfm-2-nightsweek/631049