216 Resto/Balance Druid LF CE Guild

Hey everyone,
I’m a long-time player looking to finally make the push into cutting edge because my job has gotten to the point to allow me to take the time. I went 6/12m Nya last tier before my job got in the way and had to stop raiding completely. I’m a very competitive and ever improving type of player. This tier I just haven’t had the opportunity to play with a group of people to push raid content.

I have a deep desire to push the highest level of content in this game and believe that I have the capability to do so, given the right environment. I have intimate knowledge of my class and all of the specs. I am able to play all four druid specs at a high level (mind Guardian, but can still play it). I also am open to making (like a more meta healer) or using one of my alts to assist in pushing content with.

My battle tag is Bryng#11553 for any contact purposes.

You can find all of my current logs here: (add an h at the beginning)
ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/bryng

Thank you for taking the time to read and I look forward to talking with any guild interested.

Hey Bryng! Hope you’re doing well.

Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a solid Boomkin for our Mythic roster. Many of us have raided end game Mythic and are trying to push for CE. Most of us are in the same mindset as you; wanting to do the most difficult content. At the moment we are trying to fill a few remaining slots so we can continue to push Mythic!

Below you can find a few more details about us. Let me know if you are interested!

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
(All times PM)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

10/10N (on Farm) 4/10H

Currently Recruiting. 185+

Healers: 1
Pref: holy priest, Holy Pal, Disc Priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:4 (off spec heals Flex)
1 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
1 Spriest
(Flex open)

MDPS: 2
1 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Hello, Nap Time on US-Tichondrius is currently in need of a disc priest for a core raid spot. In our first two weeks of raiding as a guild we’ve achieved 2/10m and 10/heroic.

Current Progression: 3/10m, 10/10 heroic CN.

Current raid needs:
*Disc priest
*Spriest
*UH DK
*Boomkin
*Healer

raid times:
*Friday 10p-2a PST
*Saturday 10p-2a PST

If this interests you, feel free to add my battletag: Riplmg#1882

Sup Bryng. We got a big need for a resto/balance atm to finish off our mythic roster.

Fable Tragedy - US Illidan 10/10H

Established January 1st, 2021 by a group of like-minded individuals who realize playing video games are a lot more fun when everyone plays at the same level. Our only requirement is that you excel at your class and have a good attitude. We are competitive gamers with experience that spans from Vanilla Molten Core to Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor. Back at in Shadowlands to destroy bosses, steal their loot , and achieve Cutting Edge at a reasonable pace. We pride ourselves on being efficient on a light schedule while still having a fun, respectful atmosphere. Real life commitments will always come before the game, but when you surround yourself with excellent players the final goal can still be reached!

Currently 10/10H looking to add a few key pieces to establish our Mythic roster. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST. Also, we have a optional raid night on Monday. Our goal is to build a roster with players we feel will help us reach cutting edge by the end of each tier.

Interested in Joining?
Bnet:
Deftoned#11381
Mistake#11916
Tunders#1589

Discord:
Deccimus#6393
Vague#0281

10/10 Heroic AOTC guild on Mal’Ganis looking to push mythic progression ASAP! We are a well established guild/community, we’ve been around since 1999! Would love to have you on our team! We raid Tues & Thurs from 8pm-11pm CST/server with an optional alt run/normals on Saturdays 8pm-11pm CST/server! We also do a LOT of Mythic+ and ratedBGs! Please hit me up in game if you are interested! Dorak#11136 (recruitment officer) or hit up my guild leader HellspawnxXx#1904 Thanks for your time and good luck on finding a new home! Hope to hear from you soon!

Newly formed guild on Horde, Kel’Thuzad. We are a chill group of guys who left our guild to push the highest content we can push. Led by a group of former mythic raiders, we are opening recruitment to progress into mythic CN. Currently 10/10H after only 3 raids as a unit. We are only missing those last few pieces for mythic progression. Currently in need of Ranged dps and healers. Especially in need of a Disc Priest, and HPal. Current raids are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30 est. People interested in applying can message me or one of our officers on discord or battle.net.

Discord - Reehc#1538, dankforge#5306, or CJ#4589
Bnet - Mills2#11341, ugalde#1160, or kyle#1347

Hey Bryng,

[Men in Sacks] is a relatively new guild on Tichondrius founded by 12/12M leads. Our core group has a wealth of CE experience and we’re looking to fill up 2 Ranged DPS for Mythic progression.

I’m a Resto Druid myself and I wouldn’t mind jumping on to Balance. Let us know if you’re interested and I’m sure we can figure out how to rotate our healing/DPS responsibilities.

We’re not sticklers for “meta” comps or classes. As long as you research your class, pull good numbers, stay alive, and deal with mechanics, we’d be happy to have you.

Raid Time:
7:30 - 10:30 PM PST on Fridays and Saturdays

Current Progression:
10/10 H, 1/10 M. We’ve been stalled for the last 2 weeks because we haven’t been able to form a stable 20-man roster. We’ll be good to go once we find 2 more people.

You can find our logs at:
ht tps://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/tichondrius/men%20in%20sacks

Please contact mireknyun#2989 on Discord if you’re interested. Thanks!

Hey Bry!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hi Bryng! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Hey Bryng,

If you’re still looking for a guild, maybe you’d be a fit with Déjà Vu.

We’re 10/10 H, and 1/10M, and currently mostly reclearing Heroic until our mythic roster is finalized.
We raid on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 8:30-11:30pm est. The best part is we’re on Thrall too, so you wouldn’t even have to transfer.

We’re primarily looking for damage, but there are situations where we made need a healer as well…so you might be able to do Druid things and flex a bit if it turns out we’re a fit!

Outside of raid, we mostly run m+, but we also level alts, do transmog runs, and pvp occasionally as well.

Let me know if you’re interested or would like to know more. Thanks for your time!

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 9/10H 1/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. RBG’S on the weekend and 3rd optional raid night Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome.
Need Mage , War & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

I don’t see any days, times, or faction preference listed, but we have a core spot open for a resto druid on our roster. Here is our spam to consider:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
2/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru