216 resto shaman looking for mythic guild

Hello

I was just looking for a guild that raid around 8pm pst time as my server isn’t suitable for me atm due to work.

I have a 216 resto shaman ready to raid, I have finished all of normal raid in the first week of it coming out with a guild and pugged a few heroic bosses on the way. Due to not being the best way to gear up I stopped a for a few weeks until I qas comfortable with my ilvl and finish other things on my class. When I was raiding I was mostly hitting over 80 percentile on bosses and even hitting 100 for my ilvl on one.

I dont mind changing servers or faction for a suitable guild.

If there are any guilds out there that raid these times that would be great

Thank you

Elevated guild:

Shadowlands raid times :
Tues/Wed/sat - 6:30-9:30pm PST (sat will be heroic farm)

Mythic team
Current needs:

Healers

• Resto Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Resto Druid

DPS

• MM hunter
  • Unholy DK
  • Balance Druid
  • Any exceptional range DPS with good logs

AOTC+ team
Current needs:

DPS

• Affliction warlock
  • WW monk
  • MM hunter
  • Unholy DK
  • Fire Mage
  • Any exceptional DPS

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We made it to 10/12M previous tier. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp, mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

We currently run a 25 man mythic roster based on performance/attendance. We also have a AOTC+ heroic focused raid and a community raid for casuals.

Apply at: elevatedguild com

Stealth,

I think we might meet your criteria and have room for you, If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 3/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 3/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

[A][US][Proudmoore] Hierarchy is recruiting a Resto Shaman to help us round out the Mythic roster. We are a newly formed guild who’s goal is to be CE level and we are well on our way. Our core is strong and while we may not reach the goal of CE this tier that doesn’t mean we aren’t going to try our best to get as far as possible and continue to improve.

We raid Weds & Fri from 7:15p-11p EST. If you are looking to raid on a 2 day schedule please contact us!

Btag: Deevil#11420
Discord: Deevil#8988 Tezzrah#0154 Brute #5778 Sheevil#3677

hey bud if your interested in a 2/10m guild T/w - Th off night we raid 6-9pm pst add me on Bnet KingSonic#11155

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!

Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
Healers

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

I will message you thanks

We also have a core spot open for a healer on our roster. Here is our later night spam to consider:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
2/10M (14% on Hungering Destoryer), 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hey Stealth!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359