216 Kyrian resto shaman looking for guild

I’m considering transferring to Proudmore. I live on the on the west coast but currently am on an east coast realm. I’ve heard a lot of good things about the communities on Proudmore.

I’m looking for a guild where I can focus on mythics. So far I’ve only been healing in the +10 to +12 range, mostly due to lack of opportunities in my previous guild (it was very small) and my playing a bunch of alts. I’m ready to buckle down and earn KSM with the shaman. I play pretty much every night, ideally I would like to find a regular group that does runs nightly, or at least most nights of the week. My usual time on is from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.

I’m not too interested in raiding, but am willing to raid one night a week if needed. I am currently 6/10H CN.

Socially I would say I’m looking for people who like to improve their play and push mythic content, but can do so while having fun and not being competitive or toxic. People being kind to one another and staying positive is important to me.

About my WoW experience: I started WoW in Cata, then fell in love with pet battling in MoP. I spent most of my WoW time PvP pet battling in MoP, WoD, Legion, and BfA. SL is the first time I’ve given endgame content a serious attempt, and I’m really enjoying it so far.

If it sounds like I might be a good fit for your guild then leave your contact info as a reply.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from people!

Hey man, our guild “tactical Yeet” is looking for a healer for Heroic, we are 9/10. hit me up

PastorAdam#11965

Hello! Our guild Can’t Be Bothered is 9/10 and would love to have a resto join the ranks!

Contact me @bryarken#1391 on btag.