216 (H) mage looking for guild

We’re new but building fast. This could be a good fit but obv alliance.

Tylown#1117 if you’d like to chat

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress, no wait. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

Hey Doozah, skip all the copy+pasted replies.

Sweet and Sour - [H] Tichondrius needs you.
Before even considering, would you be willing to come to a Heroic raid this upcoming Tuesday at 8:30pm Pacific Time?

We raid Tues-Thurs from 8:30 - 11:30.
We will clear 10/10H in one night.

I used to be a GM of the same guild, but on Zul’Jin, and we used to clear every heroic raid in under 2.5 hours because of the fast paced raiding environment.

add Shinzilla#11451 if you’re interested.

Hey Doozah!

You’re def. a good fit for my guild!

Please add me and we can chat! I’ll answer the questions you have.

I’ll post my guild spam for you, thanks!

Relentless is a new guild on Mal’ganis with pvp and pve synchronized gameplay. Events are set up weekly on the calendar and Discord is used regularly by members.

Looking for Raiders!

Group 1:

Friday & Saturday

8pm-11pm realm time (Central)

-In need DPS, Tank, and Heals

Group 2:

Tuesday & Wednesday

7:30pm-10:30pm Server (Central)

In need of RDPS but not limited to!

ALSO!

Do you like pushing M+?

Looking for players for M+ groups

In need of everything!

Please add and whisper Angel#11564 if interested in joining

Hello Doozah, you fit the bill for what were looking for. Please contact me so we can chat. btag Zeedrick#1286, discord Zeedrick#4371.

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Mythic if we solidify the core 20 people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 10/10 N 5/10 H. We raid Thursday,Friday,Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Friday/Saturday 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 195 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Far Beyond Insanity on Stormrage is currently recruiting DPS.

Progression: 2/10 mythic

Schedule T/W/Th 9-Midnight EST.

Guild has a good strong foundation. Currently rebuild after being gone nearly 3 years. Off to an excellent start with new team.

If interested contact …
Btag: Krazy#1922
Discord Krazy#6618

Hey Doozah we are currently recruiting

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM-12AM EST

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 9/10 Heroic

Currently Looking For:

Core Raid Team – Shadow Priest, Unholy Death Knight, Balance & Resto Druid.

Raid Team 2 - Currently forming looking for all classes and specialization.

Mythic+ Team - Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ team.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February 2021. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression is made in anger, then it just is not worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active in discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Hello! I’m from the horde guild Overtuned on Zul’jin and we’re always looking for new members! We are 10/10H and are looking to replace some lost raiders do to burnout! PM me on discord Archmage Galacius#1482 or Btag Imperious#11797 if you have questions!

Hey there we are 10/10 heroic only AOTC focused we will prob dabble in mythic content but we raid one day a week Saturday morning from 9am to 1pm est the rest of the week we do mythics RBG’s arena ect if sounds interesting to you let me know Sig#11142

I didn’t see a way to contact you so I’ll leave this here.

Strategic Miscalculation is looking for more players!

We’ve been together for three years and are made up of some friendly, helpful, fun players. We do it all from raiding/M+/pet battle/pvp/mount collection/achievement runs. We have the most generous Guild Lead you’ll meet.

M+: Can always use more people in the evening to run M+, we have all level types, some of us pushing 17-18’s and some of us in the 5’s still learning and everything between.

Raid: We have 2 raid teams

Wed/Sun 9-11 pm server (CST) is a casual AOTC team for people who don’t want to stress the little things but want to kill bosses. Looking for DPS. Current progress is 7/10 Heroic.

Fri/Sat 8-11 pm server (CST) is a progression focused team that goes into mythic with the intent to have fun while still moving forward in mythic raiding. Looking for DPS and one healer. Half the team stopped raiding shortly after getting AOTC, before leaving we were 2/10 M.

If you are still new (or just coming back) and learning we are a great fit, or if you are an old wow player and are just looking for a fun home to push high content with, we’d be a great fit too. Please reach out to myself on Btag or Discord to ask more questions if you have any.

Bnet: Vin#12877
Discord: Vin#7832

Hi there! I think my guild may be a fit for you. Feel free to add my Battletag: Ruderasta#1783 to have a chat, looking forward to hearing from you! I have included some basic info about the guild below:

• Guild: Quatri Mensuram (2/10 M on Horde Mal’Ganis)

• Raid times: Friday/Sat 9pm -11pm PST

• Social: Casual guild, we only raid 4 hours per week but we try to take those
    4 hours seriously. We do an alt night on Thursday and run Mythic +
    throughout the week. Older crowd, mid 20s and up. We don’t have
    a bench, we don’t recruit to sit people.

Greetings! If you are still looking for a guild we are in need of a mage for a core spot in our raid and id love to chat with you! Ill leave our guild info below and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Doozah, not sure if your still LFG but Persistent on Turalyon is recruiting. We are an AOTC focused 18+ friendly, raiding/social guild. Would love to talk more with you. You can contact me at Coco@6386 on disocord.

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are 1/10M and have AOTC and looking for more raiders to fill our roster!

Raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday hours are 9PM-12PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hello Doozah,

My guild is called The Order (horde on Alar of Storms). We are looking for new raiders for 9.1.

We raid T/Th/S (flex day) from 9-11pm EST. CN 2/10 Mythic.
Looking for DPS for this current tier and 9.1.

While skill/mechanics is extremely important, we also stress the impertinence of being cool, calm, collect, and being team oriented. We are looking for people to grow with as a team.

A little bit about the guild. We are a horde guild on the server cluster Altar of Storms, Magtheridon, Anatheron, and Ysondre.

The Order has existed since BC days. We are very welcoming, helpful, diverse, and social. Since we run three raiding teams, there is generally a spot for all. We have all sorts in our guild, so no ignorance or hotheads please. In addition to running three successfully raid teams, we also push mythic pluses, have a rated pvp team, and host guild events.

Any questions, feel free to message me or our recruiting raid lead, Farm.

Bnet: Andromeda#1994

Discord: Igasho#1842

Bnet: Spazakus#1334

Discord: Spazakus#5848

Guild & Server: (H) - Hyjal-US
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:15-10:15 PM CST

Current Progression: CN 7/10M Sludge at 20% currently.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Jt0wer#0432, TheChowMaster#1011, Btag - Jatower#1925, chowmaster#11992

Recruitment Needs: Currently recruiting exceptional DPS and a healer to round out our Mythic roster. Range preferred (Warlock/Boomy/Ele/Mage/Shadow) but all classes/specs are encouraged to reach out.

Requirements: Previous Mythic experience preferred. Any applicants should be Mythic-ready with current progression boss knowledge under their belt. They should be a team player with a good attitude and be receptive to constructive criticism. Ramping up for 9.1 as we got a late start to this current tier. Will be competitive from the start of next tier. We pay for transfers.

Hi there Doozah!

Check out Murloc Madness! We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey Doozah! I’d love to chat with you about the Horde guild I am in on Mal’Ganis server. We are a weekend raiding group that are active on discord and in game daily. Please add me on bnet to chat :slight_smile: Belle#1386 bnet or Discord if you prefer Belle#6807

Hi Doozah!

Firestorm may be a good fit. We are getting the group back together for 9.1 and could use a mage. See message below.

Hello All!

Firestorm is a Horde guild on Area-52 and we are on the hunt for some more raiders for 9.1. We cleared heroic pretty early in the expansion, but due to some raiders wanting to push CE we ended up losing a few and stopped progression for last tier. Right now we are looking to get through heroic pretty quickly and then make a judgement call on mythic depending on size of raid team.

If you are looking for a fun environment with great people Firestorm may be a good fit for you. We have a great core group of players (some with CE experience) who want to raid and are willing to help. Overall goal is to build a great team with an even better guild culture.

Raid times are Thursday/Friday evenings 10pm -1am EST

If you are interested, please, feel free to contact me:

Battletag: Dissipated#1517
Discord: Dissipated#2868

All classes/specs/roles are welcome to reach out!