216 (H) mage looking for guild

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hey there Doozah! Elysium is a 2 night weekend raiding guild that is looking for players exactly like you! We raid from 7-10pm and are looking for players interested in pushing Mythic content at a fun pace. We can offer you an active discord, an active M+ community, and guild bank perks! If you are at all interested hit me up on Bnet Baratheon#1147 or Discord Vswizzle#7279.

Hello there! Net Loss is recruiting as we make a push farther into Mythic CN. Currently 2/10 Mythic. Our schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 5-8 CST (6-9 PM EST) – Also Looking for active members for M+. Any questions feel free to add me on battlenet: Heliobito#1142 or on Discord: Helio#1723

Hey Doozah

is a newly formed guild on Illidan (Horde). We are a semi-hardcore guild. 1/10M 10/10H. We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8-11pm EST and have a strong M+ community. We also do fun events weekly (relaxed alt runs / transmog runs). Would love to have you join the community.

BNET: Lycanlee#1742
Discord: Lycanlee#5864

Hey !

The Aftermath on Zul’jin is currently looking to recruit strong DPS as we continue our push through Mythic CN. We are a newly formed guild of semi-hardcore raiders, led by multiple CE players looking to challenge ourselves to down bosses. If you are looking for a new home or a new challenge, we are interested in talking to you and seeing if you would be a good fit for our team!

Current Progression :

3/10 M CN

Schedule :

Tues/Thurs 9pm – 12am (EST)

Currently looking for:

Range DPS:

• Shadow Priest High Demand
  • Fire Mage High Demand
  • Elemental Sham
  • Markmanship Hunter
  • Balance Druid

Healers:

• Any exceptional Healer feel free to apply.

Melee DPS

• Any exceptional Melee feel free to apply.

Please contact:

Matics#11150 On Battlenet or Matics#4228 on Discord

Generick#1593 on Battlenet or Generick#6503 on Discord

Hey Doozah, I’m not sure if you’re still LFG, but if you are feel free to read more about us here. Add me on Discord if interested and I will get back to you promptly. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Hey Dooz, Carried is a US Kil’Jaeden Horde guild that is AOTC and 2/10 Mythic. We raid friday/Saturday 6PM PST aka 9PM EST for three hours each night. In less than two months as a guild we have plowed through nathria and are making a serious run at finishing this raid tier as a top 10 server guild and plan to make moves next tier as well. Hit me up if you wanna melt faces with us :slight_smile: Gorlock#7739 on discord.

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450

Hey there,

I run a 10/10 H semi-casual guild on Illidan. We raid Fridays/Sundays, but are just doing Sundays now until 9.1. Above all, we are a pretty tight-knit group of people, so if you are looking for a good community along with performing well in raids, we could be a good fit. We will push into mythic some, but we aren’t CE focused.

Hit me up on Discord if you are interested.

YaBoiBangz#9359

Hey there, we raid Fri/Sat 7:30-10:30 eastern, are 10/10H and looking to push into mythic and are CE minded (for next tier). We also do M+ every day (most of us are over 1400).

Discord - Illustre#3681

If by chance you are still looking for something that fits your schedule and our times work for you hit me up. We are looking to expand our roster to move into mythic when we can. Info is in our recruitment post:

Hey, we could use a mage in our main raids. 2/10M AOTC. Raids Sun/Mon 7-10 PM EST. on Mal’Ganis. Let me know if you are interested!

Hi Doozah. Bush Wookies on Illidan horde is lfm to push into mythic soon as possible. We’re 10/10 heroic and raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 6:30 pm PST to 9:00 pm PST. If you’re interested feel free to add me on bnet at Zilowa#1314

Hello Doozah, Pls consider our guild on Area 52.
2 Day evening EST raiding. Laid back quality group.

Wed/Thurs - 8:30pm - 11:00 est

Info here,

Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US
Team: Buzz
Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Current Expac Progression: 2/10M CN

Buzz is an Ahead-of-the-Curve focused team which emphasizes community and enjoyment while getting bosses down. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a solid level. We generally get AOTC well before the end of a tier, so once we farm the heck out of it and easier mythic bosses, we also take a bit of a break before the next tier to come back refreshed!

More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 10/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message XmandevilX#1815.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

We are Defiance on Thrall 5/10M CN. Defiance is a semi-hardcore guild. We run three hours two days a week, Tue/Thur (opt H Saturday Run) 9:00 P.M-11:59 P.M est(Tues is farm). We are also active with mythic plus keys, leveling/gearing alts, old content, etc., and just having a good time, for real, you won’t find a more laid back down to earth guild that pushes end game content. We are an adult guild, mostly age 20+ (some well above that, you know who you are!). We are looking for competitive, intelligent, and humble players who want to enjoy the game with like-minded individuals. Yes we want you to min/max and push yourself, but we are not, and do not want, elitist and do not care for a know-it-all types of players. We strive to maintain a drama-free environment with positive attitudes.

Bnet: AaronC#11555 (GM)
Mcirish#1609 (Recruiting Officer)

Recruit

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M

Current Progression: 10/10H & 3/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Vergina#7454

Here’s our recruitment post if you’re still looking for a guild. Sounds like you might be a good fit for us. Feel free to hop in discord and chat! [H] Area 52 <Grey Wardens> 9/10H Recruiting