216 Fury Warrior / 213 Resto Shaman 3/10M

Hey bro, we are 3/10 M as well! We are on illidan, tues/Thursday raiding. 7-10 cst. Message me if this suits you! We are looking to replace a fury warrior :)! Grutie#11819

Hey would love to talk to you more. We raid Wed/Thurs/Sat (optional) 9-12 EST.
We are in need of some dps and 1 healer for our mythic prog. I hope to hear from you soon.
Add me on discord - Br33ze420#9584
or bnet - Br33zE#1594

Hey brotha! Love the attitude. Warrior isn’t in the best spot but a warrior is always needed ;). I am the co-GM for the guild Breakfast for Dinner on Hyajl. We are currently 6/10M and will be starting sludge soon. Would love to talk with ya about a trial spot here if you’re interested. We raid Monday-Tuesday- Wednesday from 8:00pm PST- 11:00pm PST. Feel Free to add me. DravenSimmon#1307 I look forward to chatting!

What up, I think we’d be the perfect fit. Come give us attack power buff :wink:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-410m-1010h-led-by-multiple-ce/801308

Elevated guild:

Shadowlands raid times :
Tues/Wed/sat - 6:30-9:30pm PST (sat will be heroic farm)

Mythic team
Current needs:

Healers

• Resto Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Resto Druid

DPS

• MM hunter
  • Unholy DK
  • Balance Druid
  • Any exceptional range DPS with good logs

AOTC+ team
Current needs:

DPS

• Affliction warlock
  • WW monk
  • MM hunter
  • Unholy DK
  • Fire Mage
  • Any exceptional DPS

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We made it to 10/12M previous tier. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp, mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

We currently run a 25 man mythic roster based on performance/attendance. We also have a AOTC+ heroic focused raid and a community raid for casuals.

Apply at: elevatedguild com

Tharon,

I think we might meet your criteria and have room for both of you, If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 3/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 3/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

I will be reaching out to some soon! Please keep leaving info :slight_smile:

Hello again :slight_smile:

Leaving some alliance spam. (you sound like one of our causal warriors with the talk about warrior brotherhood XD)

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
2/10M (14% on Hungering Destoryer), 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hey Tharon!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families jobs etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 8/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord if you’re interested
Neil#4199

Hey man! Hope all is well, if you’re interested message me on disc!

I have added some of you. Still considering options so feel free to leave information.

Thank you again :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013

Will be reaching out more today, been sick so haven’t been around much. Leave more info!

Also some of you Alliance guilds are looking mighty nice.

Tharon, we aren’t on a west coast server (Area-52) but we raid from 9 PM to 1 AM EST, Fridays and Saturdays, so that could work for you time wise.

Feel free to reach out to me to talk about . 10/10H, 2/10M. First week doing Mythic with the new roster and very much need a DPS Warrior and can work in a Resto Shaman too!

Discord - Churchie#5374
BNet - Churchie#11139

Tharon,

We’re looking for a healer and a few good dps to round out our roster. Here’s our info:

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) is a horde guild on Zul’jin-US that formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion & BFA and into Shadowlands. We are currently 2/10 M and 10/10 H in Castle Nathria. We were also 10/12 M Ny’alotha. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/achievement/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing farm content on Tuesdays and progression content on Wednesdays.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their high keys done every week and like to challenge each other to push as much as possible. We had multiple guild members with .io 3k+ in BFA and are already climbing to high .io score at the start of Shadowlands. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able. We also have a fairly high interest in guild PvP and have started to do some weekend RBG groups.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout Shadowlands and into the future.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a few good players to round out our roster. Mythic spots will be set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for re-kills.

If interested, feel free to reach our GM through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Added a few of you guys on BNet and Discord. You guys can leave more info.

Hi there. I would love to chat to you both about what kinds of things you’re looking for. My guild is more community-focused while still being CE-focused. We love to hang out outside of raid and play tons of other games too.

Add me on Discord to chat! MetaTate#6170 - case-sensitive

Hope you have a nice day

[H] Divine - Tichondrius
Wednesday 8-11pm PST (Farm - Prefer attendance but optional)
Friday/Saturday 8-11pm PST (Mandatory 80% attendance)

Active adult guild, ages 18-45. Mainly an evening weekend guild.

Btag: Tyrue#1545 Discord: Tyrue#1556