216 Disc priest looking for Mythic team

Hi Inadia

Well Howdy there partner

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for
1 Melee DPS - Prefer Warrior, Enhancement Shaman, or Rogue
1 Ranged DPS - Prefer Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, or Warlock
1 Healer - Prefer Priest or Paladin

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS and 1 healer to complete our raid roster. If you are not geared don’t worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Hey Inadia!

One Hundred Proof is an Alliance mythic progression raiding guild on US-Sargeras looking to add a solid disc priest to our ranks! We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 4/10 Mythic. We’ve been in the progression raiding scene for several expansions. We raid Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:30p CST. So we like to get down to business since we have such a light schedule, but we still manage to have fun in raids.

Hit me up on btag! Bryin#11301

If it’s a good fit, we may even be willing to pay your xfer! :slight_smile:

-B

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog. We are in need of another healer and looking for long term members to help build our amazing core group of players!

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Not going to write a book. Far Beyond Insanity on Stormrage is currently recruiting a disc priest. We raid Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight EST. which is 8-11 CST. We are currently 9/10H just after 4 weeks. Although our schedule is 3 days, we raid heroic 2 days. We are moving into mythic and once we start downing bosses, Mythic will move to 2 days and heroic to 1. All 3 days are required.

The guild been around since 2008 however, I the GM, left during Legion and recently returned. We fill our raid and rebuilt the guild which is doing very well in a short time.

If interested in more information contact me at Krazy#1922 or discord Krazy#6618.

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 5/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hey there Inadia! Team 2 currently under construction, and is currently the only team needing a disc priest, but our 4/10M Main Team is always looking for applicants that are above excellence.
Team 3 is also progging denathrius after recently forming, and could consider a disc priest.
ChaosTheory [A] US-Stormrage
We are a community guild with three raid teams. We are a group of players looking to achieve cutting edge and Ahead of the Curve in Castle Nathria, and Keystone Master achievement. Many of us have raided for a number of years and are looking to push our achievements this tier. While our group understands that real life is more important than WoW, we take progression seriously and we want to have fun doing it. We expect everyone on the Mythic roster to show up prepared, geared, and ready to progress.

Please message SollySolly-Stormrage in game or Solemn#8227 on Discord for an interview set up and let me know what team(s) you’re interested in.
Come join our community! We want to create a community of likeminded progression focused players! Thank you for your time.

Name: Alpha AF
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 3/10M
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8-11PM EST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual Hour Cutting Edge Team
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Rogue(Medium)
WW Monk(High)
DPS DK(High)
Warlock(Low)
Mage(Low)
Disc/Holy Priest(Medium)
Resto or Ele Shaman
Any Geared, mythic ready DPS

To Join, provide logs/character link to me on Discord Awetosis#6997

Hi Inadia! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

hi phury is 1/10m and 10/10h we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est would love to talk to u hit me up tang#1917

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hi Versapis, Meh on Proudmoore is actively looking healers and being able to flex to DPS is also a huge plus. We recently transferred the guild off a dying server and have gotten a bit of a late start to mythic. We are now 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We raid Wed/Thu 6-9pm server.

If you are interested please use the following Bnet contacts: Trinkodin at Rubus#1686 , or contact any officer in-game. Thanks!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-meh-proudmoore-210m-lfm-rdpsheals/883966

Hey I would be interested in talking with you. Im the GM of horde guild on Stormreaver, 4/10M, tues/thurs 7-10 CST raid schedule. Add me on bnet if this sounds like something you might be interested in.
exiled#11276

Hello!

Incorrect is a guild that raids somewhat later from 8-11 PST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday on Area 52. The guild is mainly comprised of former top raiders who wanted a more laid back guild while still getting Cutting Edge each raid.

We are mainly looking for a few classes to help round out our raid to finish Castle Nathria out and look to the next raid, ready to knock it out. But we are always willing to look at anyone with good logs.

Current class wants:
-Shadow Priest
-Healer (will look at all options, DISC or H pally are preferred)
-WW Monk
-Enh Shaman
-MM Hunter

Feel free to add me on Bnet @ fudrud#1649 or on Discord @ Belidra#9601.

Thanks!

Tsunami raids Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 5p-8p pst. We are 2/10M Castle Nathria . We are a laid back team that enjoys having fun in raid, while still making sure we focus on progression. We joke around etc. during trash mobs, but then focus on boss pulls. Our team likes to do M+ Keys together and we are active on Discord.
Current Progression 2/10M CN
Needs Ranged DPS (Pref Mage) and Resto Shaman or Disc priest
Exceptional Players always welcome
Team Information: www eternal-kingdom com/Tsunami
Team Application: www eternal-kingdom com/apply-form/?team=Tsunami
Contacts Dramaticpaws#7161 (discord)
Kariak#9876 (discord)
About Eternal Kingdom:
Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild information page on our website.
If you have any questions for me about Team Tsunami or Eternal Kingdom in general, feel free to ask! :slight_smile: Hope to hear back from you soon. Thanks.

If horde isn’t off the table, check us out and add me if you’d like.
Jaystir#1960 - Bnet
Jaystir#1204 - Discord(preferred)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-210m-1010h-cn-lf-healsdps/229349

Hey, The Legion of BOOM is a 10/10H, 3/10M guild that raids Tue/Thurs. 7:30 - 11 CST. We are specifically looking for a disc priest for mythic raiding. If you are interested PM me on discord @ Elv#6466.

Hey Inadia!

I’m one of the raid leads for the Salty Sea Doggos on Emerald Dream. We’re looking for a couple more good players to fill out our roster so we can start pushing into Mythic regularly.

Progress: 10/10H, 1/10M

Times: Tuesday 9pm-11pm CST / Thursday 9pm-12am CST

Our guild also has an active group of people pushing M+ as well as some who enjoy PvP. Most of us in the guild are adults with jobs and families, so we do our best to make sure that game time is fun, efficient, and free of toxicity.

If you’re interested, send me a message so we can chat!

Discord: dlinedj#6175
Bnet: dlinedj#1911

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times -
(Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst(4hrs)
Progression -3/10M 10/10H
Nyloth 10/12M

We are a friendly casual guild on a very quiet server(Spinebreaker). we bring a stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We enjoy pvp as well.
We Have 2 raid groups.
We Run rbgs as a team.

Open Raid: Heroic Castle Nathria - 730pm pst

Team Rellum
Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst For Mythic PROG
Disc Priest
Aff Warlock
DK

Team Karma - Thursday/Mon 730pm pst - 930pm pst
1/10M 10/10H
Mage
DK
Boomie

bnet thiz#11864

Here is our spam! If it matches what you need feel free to drop an app or reach out!

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ KSM groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current needs

LF any talented healers especially resto shammy, disc priest, holy paladin

Need RDPS

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405

Hi Inadia! LightBrigade [Sargeras, Alliance] is a 2 day a week raiding guild focused on progression without burnout. We’re mostly working professionals with families who can’t commit a ton of time to raiding but still want a challenge and to progress on end game content. We’re 2/10 Mythic right now. I’ve included our recruitment post below. Check out our website to see how our guild is structured lightbrigade . us

[History]

Light Brigade was formed during the Wrath of the Lich King expansion on 6-12-2009. Our primary focus is to enjoy playing World of Warcraft. Our raid goal is to progress as far as we can as guild in a tier but not at the cost of burn out or fatigue. Our motto is “To finish the marathon, not win the sprint!”

We are here to have fun and challenge ourselves as a group and in an atmosphere that we are all proud to call home.

[Schedule]

Tuesday 9:00pm-12:00 server (CST) (7pm-10pm PST; 10pm -1am EST)
Thursday 9:00pm-12:00 server (CST) (7pm-10pm PST; 10pm -1am EST)

[Guild Expectations]

• Your actions and how you communicate represents who you are. You are expected to maintain a positive attitude and keep negative vibes to yourself.
  • You are expected to stay up to speed on guild announcements in discord and in the game.

[Raid Expectations]

We view raiding as a hobby and a craft. You are expected to take pride in your craft and commit to raid times and maintaining a positive raid atmosphere.

Mythic spots are determined by multiple factors including attendance and raid performance. If you’re online during raid times, your attendance is tracked regardless if you’re in the raid group. These are the players we look to first when spots are needed to be filled.

[Recruitment]

Thanks for your interest in Light Brigade! We are currently looking to add the following classes to our progression raiding pool:

Healers:

• 1 Shaman
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Monk

DPS:

• 1 Warlock
  • 1 Mage
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Demon Hunter

We highly encourage all interested players to read our guild governance document found here: lightbrigade dot us/governance

This will tell you how our guild is structured and what to expect as a potential recruit.

To inquire about joining, please fill out the application on our website

OR

Contact one the following officers:

Feldoh
BNET: Deepfreeze#1315
Discord: Feldoh#1345

Roxybear
BNET: Roxybear13#1351
Discord: Roxybear#3418

OR

Leave a message in our discord at:
discord.gg/455PeTy