DPS DK(High)
Warlock(Low)
Mage(Low)
Disc/Holy Priest(Medium)
Resto or Ele Shaman
Any Geared, mythic ready DPS.

To Join, provide logs/character link to me on Discord Awetosis#6997

Hi there! Dropping my spam, hit me up if you’re interested :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/usharea-52-umbral-ultimatum-1010h-310m-lgbtq-lf-dps-frisat-late-night/799236

check us out (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer - #24 by Jdamgg-area-52

Hi Cerbie

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for

Any and all specs/classes except tanks at this time. We have a strong 18 man roster and are looking to help round our the last 2-3 spots of raid with folks who can commit to our times.

If you are not geared don’t worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Hey! Would love to add a reliable lock to our roster!

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ Push groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current needs

LF any talented healers especially resto shammy, disc priest, holy paladin

Need RDPS

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405

Hello Cerbie,

if you by chance are looking at weekend night raiding as a viable option, I raid with a guild named on Mal’ganis, we raid Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST. We are currently 10/10 H and 2/10 M with some pulls onto hungering. If this sounds like anything you may enjoy please feel free to add me on bnet

WRS33#1711

Have a great day. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Pref East coast

Hello Cerbie,

my guild is 6/10M and in need of another warlock. We raid 3 times a week, Tue/Wed/Thur from 730pm to 1030pm est. We are on A52. If any of this interest you please add me on discord so we can discuss further, Soleios#0001

[H][Thrall] Battle Tendency, AOTC & 1/10 M, is looking for skilled players to round out our mythic roster.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

We are also looking for experienced M+ players (+15 keys)

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!

BNET: Naddy#11821
Discord: Atomz#9840

Focus Up is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are going for CE, and all exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer. ( Angelmichael, Snuggles, Lynainverse)

Focus Up is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day)
Tues 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Friday 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst) this is Optional raid night for Heroic when doing Mythic Prog. This also allows alts that are geared enough to do the content to join.

Progression:
Currently: 4/10M, 10/10H
NA: 12/12H, 10/12M
EP: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Current Needs
Currently, we are looking for either a resto sham with dps os, or ele sham with resto os

Tank
Monk: Closed
Paladin: Closed
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Druid: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Open
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Closed
Rogue: Closed

Ranged DPS
Priest: Closed
Mage: Closed
Warlock: Open
Shaman: Closed
Hunter: Open

Healer
Priest: Closed
Monk: Closed
Druid: Open
Shaman: Open

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Focus UP – Sargeras-US raid times are (all times server CST)
Tues 6:45-11 pm
Thurs 6:45-11 pm

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Lynainverse

Alternatively - You can add me on real-ID at Angelmichael#1552

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Focus Up’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael (Angelmichael#1552) / Lynainverse (baohren#1440)

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow, currently looking for another ranged DPS. We’re currently 2/10 M. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hello!

We here on Zul’jin within the guild < Eternal Order > could definitely utilize you! We have a chunk of folks within the guild that push keys daily and several have KSM Season 1. Our primary details are below as well as my contact information. You can definitely find our Public Logs on WCL as well.

Guild Name: < Eternal Order >
Server: [US] Zul’jin
Faction: Horde

Raid Times: 9:15pm-11:45pm CST (10:15pm-12:45am Server) Wed / Fri / Mon
Current Progression: 10/10 H CN - Moving into Mythic!

Interested?
Hit me up on Discord: Brochillin #3783
Or find me in-game via Battle.Net: Brochillin#1384

Hello there Cerbie! If our raid times work for you, would like to chat.

<Bad Karma - [H] Zul’jin> 2/10M Recruiting all exceptional CE driven raiders for core team. Raids Tue+Thur 6-9 pm EST. We’re mature adults who treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude.

More info: [H][Zul’jin]<Bad Karma> 2/10M Tue/Thur 6:00-9:00 pm EST LFM

Hey Cerbie! Nice to meet you. I’m the GM of Konvival on Kel’Thuzad. I’d love to chat with you in person if you are interested at all in Konvival. We are currently progressing Heroic Sire on our third week (0.2% this past week, he’s a deadboi soon). Check out our guild on Warcraftlogs and RaiderIO. I’ll leave our normal copypasta below. Hit me up if you are interested and we can chat!

(Copypasta below)

Konvival is a tight knit community of welcoming players. Our guild is inclusive of all experience levels as well as a variety of in game goals. That being said, our raid team has the progression mindset and ambition to push as far as we can into Mythic Castle Nathria by the end of the tier. We are currently working on P3 Heroic Sire (0.2% this past week, he’s a deadboi this week).

If you are interested in joining the guild and raiding with us please contact me here or on Discord! We do require a Discord interview prior to a raid trial as we want to make sure you fit well into the team and the atmosphere we are cultivating there.

Discord: Langas#8260

Raid Schedule: Sun/Mon 8:00-11:00pm EST

Current Needs: Currently in high need of a tank and strong DPS players for Heroic Sire Denathrius and early Mythic progression. Below you will find specific classes we are in high need of, however all strong players will be highly considered.

Tank - all classes except DH considered

Monk - WW or Brewmaster

DK - Unholy

Warlock - Aff

Hi Cerbie, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 2/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Dps: Warlock, DK, Mage, Shadow priest, Hunter, and Moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Hard Like Heroic-Mal’Ganis (4/10m) is looking for a boomkin, mage, lock or dk to join us for progression. We are a pretty chill/relaxed group with the end goal of clearing CE content.

Our ideal applicant is someone who knows how to play their class at a high level, has CE experience or good logs.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:15 CST to 11:30 CST with invites going out 15 minutes before raid time.

Contact any of the following people in game :D…

rbv#11544
boomshizzle#1750

how’s it goin i’m the gm of phury we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est we are 1/10m and 10/10h hit me up if intrested tang#1917

Hi there,-
our guild Mythoclast is 2/10 M and raid sun/mon 8-11pm EST. if you are interested and would like to chat, hit me up @ jrzo#1414 bnet.
cheers friend,

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times -
(Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst(4hrs)
Progression -3/10M 10/10H
Nyloth 10/12M

We are a friendly casual guild on a very quiet server(Spinebreaker). we bring a stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We enjoy pvp as well.
We Have 2 raid groups.
We Run rbgs as a team.

Open Raid: Heroic Castle Nathria - 730pm pst

Team Rellum
Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst For Mythic PROG
Disc Priest
Aff Warlock
DK

Team Karma - Thursday/Mon 730pm pst - 930pm pst
1/10M 10/10H
Mage