216 3/10M MM Hunter LF Guild

Hi I am once again looking for a guild to continue prog in Castle Nathria and for the rest of Shadowlands and future expansions. My recent guild has decided to stop raiding due to people having RL issues. I am 3/10M currently and 10/10H. I achieved CE last tier and am looking to do the same for each tier on. I am looking for ideally a 2 day guild but could consider 3 day if the opportunity is right. Outside of progression, I like to push keys, I am KSM. I am looking for an EST guild or CST guild. My bnet is tokara102#1782 or my discord is Torqan#9922. I also might have a Boomkin friend as well. I can link logs upon requests.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+
Tanks: 0
Pref : Prot Pally / Brew master / DH
(Flex open)

Healers:
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Hey Torqan,

a 2-Day Alliance Mythic raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-12am EST and optionally on Sundays as need be. We’re currently 10/10H and are pushing into mythic this coming week. We were CE on Ny’alotha and are looking to maintain that streak going forward.

Our guild was established back in 2010 and have been raiding mythic/hardmode content ever since. We’ve prided ourselves on maintaining drama free, respectable and fair raiding environment ever since.

We’re currently looking at recruiting more ranged DPS as we are a little melee heavy in our raid comp. We seek to maintain a roster of 24-26 players with a weekly rotation so that we can maintain a bench for comp considerations and RL commitment fill ins in a fair manner.

If this sounds like something that interests you, we encourage you to submit an online application at our website: libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in contact with you to see if it would be a good fit.

Thank you for your consideration and best of luck in your guild search for shadowlands!

Pyratic#1706

Corrected: 10/10 H now

Levios#1714 if you want to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/210-m-1010h-older-tight-knight-group-of-raiders-lf-strong-mechanical-dps-2-days/771614/10

Check us out, we can really use another solid hunter:

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 2/10M
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at 24 people (consistently 22). We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: None for the raid team- m+ tanks in guild would be great.
Ranged DPS: Anything but boomkins
Melee DPS: Death Knight
Healers: Resto shaman/Priest

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239

Bump, still looking. Prefer 3/10M or I can do 2/10M if the guild fits.

Hey Torqan!

If you would consider going Alliance, Its Mine I Licked It is a recently formed guild aiming for CE on a 6 hour/week schedule, comprised largely of previously high end raiders many of whom have taken breaks from raiding in the past and want to raid again on a lighter schedule. We are looking primarily for ranged DPS to fill out our roster. We are currently 10/10H and 2/10M, raiding 8-11EST T/Th.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Elemental Shaman (with Resto Offspec)
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer:
Priest
Shaman

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https://forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add me on battlenet at Fuzzii#1197

Bump, really prefer horde guilds.

good luck in your search

[H] 4/10M WEEKDAY & 2/10M WEEKEND LF DPS! 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

We would be interested in speaking with you and potentially your boomkin friend.

Pillars is a nascent squad of like-minded long time progression raiders. Forged among the early shuffling grind to clear Castle Nathria. Together we embody progression, personal accountability, exceptional preparedness, and the will to succeed in the hunt for CE progression.

We are a CE minded progression raiding team looking for exceptional applicants who are looking to clear content, have fun, and be the very best raiders we can be for the best team we can be. We are accepting of all races / religions / sexual orientations / and genders. The only color of people we see here are purple.

Our Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur 8-11 pm EST w/ optional Monday clean-up runs.

Current Progression 10/10 N 10/10 H

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks: Accepting exceptional applicants

Melee DPS: Arms Warrior, Unholy DK

Ranged DPS: Hunter

Healers: Exceptional Holy Paladin, Resto Sham, or Disc Priest

There is an old saying that if you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room. It is our stance that if you are the best raider in your under-preforming team, that you should speak with us today, so you can be in the right room.

Raid Team Contacts:
GM Festy / Btag- Festy#1136 Discord- Bakuga#1745
Recruiter Shankspec / Btag - Mynucka1788#1532 Discord Shankspec#8004

Hello! We are slightly behind but would love to add your experience!

Blarg Squad is 1/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 1/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
Bon ga: (Btag: bon ga#11421// Discord: bon ga#0728) [remove space]

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required - a strong heroic performance and ready for the next level player can be very successful in mythic. In addition: Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey there, Torqan!

We’re a bit farther behind than you are but have cleared CE going way back. I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: UH DK, WW Monk, Warrior)
Healer (High)
Tank (High)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886