216-217 Ele/Resto shammy LF Heroic/Mythic Raid Team

We’re no strangers to time constraints. Would love to talk to you
If Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST would work for you, add me on discord: Neil#4199 and we can have a quick chat to see if we would be the right fit for you

<Untouchable> (Tichondrius, Horde) is a newly formed Mythic raiding guild focused on achieving Cutting Edge in patch 9.1.

Who we are:

Who we want:

• Excellent RDPS who are hungry for CE progression for next tier. Off-tanks and other specs for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.
  • Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well. AOTC is not a requirement but it’s a nice bonus.
  • Players who are knowledgeable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.
  • Please have a high quality microphone with little background noise when talking. Otherwise, comms can just as easily be done through raid chat. We want to provide a distraction-free environment so all raiders can be focused on their rotation and the boss fights.

Composition:

• Our goal is to have a fantastic Mythic raiding composition.

For DPS, we need ALL RDPS (pref Mage / hunter) to round out our comp.

Our plan:

• We are forming our Mythic roster NOW. We are running trials NOW in heroic.

• Continue our swift Heroic progression and move straight into Mythic progression as quickly as possible.
    Schedule (6 hours per week for progression):

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time. Invites out at 7:45.

Contact (I respond fast!):

• Co-GM (Discord, preferred): Stage#0001
  • Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

Add me on disc! Let’s talk!

Legerity#6788

Hi Lemywitchdoc! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hi Lemywitchdoc
We are a AOTC guild that has Heroic Sire on farm if you are interested! we are also trying to find the last couple of pieces for our Mythic Core team if you are interested. We raid Fri/Sat 8-11 CST
If you are interested you can just add Havvok#1148 on bnet for more questions!

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some ranged DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Hello Lemywitchdoc.

I think you’d make a great fit in our guild. We’re looking for a few more players to start mythic prog. We have groups going for M+ all the time. Half of us already have KSM. Here’s our guild info. Hope to hear from ya soon. This is Serg btw.

Cant find a guild is a newly formed guild on Illidan focused on Mythic raiding and M+. We’re currently 10/10 H and are looking to expand our roster to step into Mythic. We also push M+ keys and consistently help our raiders clear keys to increase the number of vault choices.

Schedule

Wednesday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Friday: Alt Raid (Optional) 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Sunday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Our Raid Environment is focused on maintaining an atmosphere of constructive criticism. Our goal is to provide everybody with the information and feedback that they need to make necessary improvements on each fight as quickly as possible. We like to have fun and have a good time while raiding but our primary focus is on progression.

Contact Us

Recruitment Officer Norgala - Discord: Weeb#5495

GM Brubo - Discord: Dexxus#6969

RL Serg - BNET: Koliupy#1761 Discord: Koliupy#4041

Hey Lemywitchdoc!

We’d love to have you at relentless if your schedule permits. I’m going to post my guild spam here, hopefully you’re interested. :slight_smile: Thanks!

Relentless, is a new guild on mal’ganis with pvp and pve synchronized gameplay and about 20 members on at all times. Pvp and pve events are set up weekly on the calendar and Discord is used regularly by members.

Looking for

PVE

Raiding:

*Group 1:

Friday & Saturday
8pm-12am realm time (MST)
On Heroic Sire, goal is to move on to mythic progression

-In need of
DPS:
(preferred but not limited to) DK, Boomy

HEALS:
(preferred but not limited to & with a dps offspec) Druid, Monk, disc priest

*Group 2:

Tuesday & Wednesday
7:30-10:30 Server (mst)
Starting Heroic

-In need of dps but not limited to just dps

Do you like pushing M+?

Looking for players for M+ groups
in need of tanks and dps

PVP

In need of tanks and heals for

RBGS
Yolo rbgs
Battleground farming events
World PVP events

Please add and whisper Angel#11564 if interested in joining

[H] Area-52: 4/10M (W/TH 8pm-12am EST)

OFFSLAUGHT exists as a social superstructure to facilitate expert level gameplay in the pursuit of maximal individual performance. Every raid is broken down, combat logs analyzed, and metrics compared to the unflinching goal of making the next raid superior to the last. OFFSLAUGHT’s weekly obsessions are increases in raid tempo, reductions in player deaths, improvements in general execution, and growing as a team.

Raid Schedule (Eastern time):

Wednesday/Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am

Recruitment:

We recruit the player, not the character. Exceptional players of any class with a consistent history of raiding always encouraged to apply.

Attendance

Maintaining a healthy guild roster requires more than 20 members to allow for absences and comp flexibility. We understand that no one is entitled to 100% play time and are courteous swapping in and out as the fights need. Our ideal roster size is 24-26 players with 95% attendance and high progression play time per player.

Expectations

A player who is committed to operating as part of a team executing their role. Someone who has the mindset their execution within the raid makes the rest of the team better. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress and having members who embrace, as well as learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Lokthal - Bnet: blood#1915

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450

Contact me

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

3/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Carried is a horde side guild on US Kiljaeden that is looking for exceptional people for our mythic push. We have been together about a month now and have sped though CN to the tune of 9/10 Heroic and in one raids worth of attempts we already have sire to 30%
Our raids are Friday and Saturday at 6pm server(pacific) aka 9pm EST until midnight EST aka 9pm server.

Bnet Gorlock#1163
Discord Gorlock#7739

Hey Lemywitchdoc!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey Lemywitchdoc,

One Breath From Death (Horde on Zul’jin) is a smaller guild looking to grow a bit on the casual / AOTC side of things. Most of us been together for quite some time and just looking to grow a few friendships.

We raid Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:00pm EST and few people are online during the week as well for other stuff. Definitely looking to grow the mythic + scene of the guild as well as we can. We are currently 10/10H Castle Nathria (finished 7/12M Ny’Alotha) and still run Heroic every week.

Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts: Btags below
Recruitment Officer Bettywhite#11673
GM - Dominitus#1741

Cheers!

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth and they’d just laugh. Bunch of pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. We’re not trying to be a waystation for tryhards, but a home for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Not sure if you are still looking but very interested in taking to you.

Innovation Zul’jin Horde side 3/10m
Very active m+ community outside of raid.

Raid days Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30 est

Hit me up on discord Raz#4836

Hey there! We are in need of a main healer for our core roster that can flex DPS as needed.

We are a newly re-formed guild that will focus on mythic raiding and pushing CE as soon as we can fill out our roster and get everyone geared up. We recently got enough players in our roster to start pushing Mythic and are currently 1/10M – I’m expecting to get Huntsman down this week! Our times are Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern.

Try us out for a night. My contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-mythic-raiding-110m-1010h-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

is a group of 90’s gamers that are motivated about killing end game content on a small schedule. We wish to recruit quality Warcraft players over bodies. We’re not a “social” guild, but we do take in friends & family for Normal nights. Once Heroic is on a clean farm we’ll help F&F get their AOTC.

We have lots of WoW experience within our team. There is no guild ranking structure - just a raid lead. You get to be apart of a team, not just a raider. We look into everyone’s performance to make sure we can extract the most out of every kill.

2.5 hr raid night.
LF focused, raid ready players.
Weekly Heroic clears.
Need more for Mythic. Prepping for next Tier mythic progression!

Requirements:

• Blue/Green Parses in current tier [by ilvl or overall]
  • +200 ilvl
  • Willingness to listen and learn.

LFM DPS & Heal
setphire#1521
.:Roster:.
2 / 2 Tanks
2 / 3 Healers
1 / 1 Heal + DPS OS
9 / 14 DPS

Wed/Thur Raid | Monday ‘Guild Night’ | 8:30pm - 11:00pm est (server)
10/10 N
10/10 H
warcraftlogs .com/guild/calendar/589511/

Mondays are reserved for guild wishes. Achievs, progression, keys, etc…

Look forward to hearing from you!

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. RBG’S on the weekend and 3rd raid night every other week Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need Mage , War & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hi there Lemywitchdoc!

We are looking for more ranged dps to join our raiding team…and even better that you could heal as well! We raid Mon/Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 11pm EST (invites at 8pm est and we would never go over 11pm as a few of us work over nights too). We are currently 3/10M and working on Mythic Sun Kings.

If interested please reach out Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord)
Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!