216 2/10M Balance Druid LF late night mythic guild

Hello,
I am currently switching jobs and my new schedule requires that I raid late at night. Days of the week do not matter as long as times are late enough. If you are interested feel free to add my battle stage RaptorJezus#11766. Thank you and have a good day.

Hey Raptor, hope you’re doing well!

<Untouchable> is a new guild on Tichondrius/Horde recruiting exceptional DPS and Healers for CE progression. Reach out to me if you’re interested!

Who we want:

• Excellent DPS and Healers who are hungry for CE progression. Off-tanks for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.

• Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well, AOTC is not a requirement but it’s a nice bonus.

• Players who are knowledgable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time.

• Sundays 8-11pm eastern time (optional)

• Co-GM (Discord): Stage#0001

• Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

Hi there,
Firestorm-Area 52 is looking for raiders to round out our Mythic Team, we are 10/10H but have had some of our team take breaks from the game just recently, so are looking to fill out those spots.
Our raid times are Thu & Fri 10pm-1am est
If you would like more information, you can add me on Discord Twinn#5335
Happy hunting

Hey there! Can you clarify what “late night” means for you? What time zone are you in? What hours are you able to play? I think that would help you a lot in finding a good fit.

We raid 10pm-1am EST on Tues/Wed and are 2/10M if that works for you. I sent you a btag request (Keyona#1221) if you wanna chat more!

Anima Gang is currently looking to bolster our ranks for Castle Nathria. If you are looking for an enjoyable guild that strives for success then we may be good for you.

Recruitment
We are currently accepting and in search of all well geared and skilled players to add to our raiding crew, however there are a few particular classes in higher demand which include:
Rdruid/Boomy
Warlock
DK
Enh Shaman/Ele Shaman
Rogue
Demon Hunter Dps
Mage
All classes are welcome to apply this list dose not mean we are not interested.

Raid Times

During progression you must be available 9 PM - Midnight EST, Monday - Tuesday.

Expectations

You must understand your class well.
You must be prepared to use potions and flasks on every raid.
You must show good attitude toward members of the guild.

How to Apply

Contact in game:Kashdk/Kashp- Bodankey- Lunkdk- Fatalrush/Opulentt- Holytacò

Battlenet:
Daddy#13201
Maruruk#1866
Bodank#11790
Opulent#1461
Omnipotent#11372

Hi Idkmyname, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Hello there, not sure how late you’re looking for.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 3/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack :). Snacks [6/10M] on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We were able to achieve being the US 410th guild to achieve CE in our first established tier, and we’re looking to improve that. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410.

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 6/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Mages
Warlock
Warrior
Boomkins

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Go ahead and app

<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

• Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [2/10 M]
  • Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
  • Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
  • Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
  • Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:

• Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:

• kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
  • nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

==============================================
We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (1 spot)
*Any
Vengeance Demon Hunter preferred!

Healers (full)

Melee DPS (DH only)

• Havoc Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
*Mages / Boomkin / Warlocks prefered!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me! :smiley: Being late night is hard work!

No days, times, or faction preference listed. Depending on what you consider late, we might have a core spot on our roster open for you:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
2/10M (1% on Hungering Destoryer), 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hello, I have two questions for you. First, are you looking for guild still? Second, if you are or not interested in this guild would you like to join a M+/PvP discord community that pushes high keys and rating in PVP?
Since M+/PvP is one of the best gearing systems right now organized M+/pvp is a must.
ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Hello!!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359