216 10/10h Dps DK

Lookin for a few nights a week any sort of mythic type content. I did CE Antorus and Uldir then dropped wow on like 5 weeks jaina prog. I’m on Tich, bonus points there, but I’m not opposed to moving.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/sacrilegis
Discord: Lepee#9316. Bnet: Sacrilegist#1570

Hey Sacrilegis,

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of rebuilding, so if going into mythic and getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: High
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto:High, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:Low, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: Low, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.
-You can also fill out an application at: h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/fragment/main?preview
Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Hey Sacrilegis,

[H] Area-52 Guild 7/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

[H] Illidan - 3/10M "Play Off Me"

Former Top 50 US raiders that recently reformed in the beginning of SL with numerous CE achievements throughout the past expansions. Send a friend request to me if you’d like to chat. We are looking to rebuild and are looking to fill 5 or so more core raid spots.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST. No overtime.

BNet: LQW#1550
Discord: LQWonderful#4197

Thanks

Wanna be the only dps dk in raid then keep reading.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-210m-910h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-affliction-lock-boomkin-excellent-healer-and-other-exceptional-players/566013

Hey Sac!!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [9/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Not sure if you’re still looking or not, if you are, go ahead and read through the spam and let me know if you’d be interested in joining a Mythic Prog guild.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-910h-1010n-pushing-for-ce-looking-for-core/783991