Did they *Really* Need to Add the Tortollans to Nazjatar -And- Mechagon?

There’s…there’s really no escaping them, is there?

17 Likes

A turtle has made it to the water

Or lack of

20 Likes

What’s wrong with tortollans?

12 Likes

Come to think of it, doesn’t Scrollsage Nola tell you to kill all the Venture Co. mercs in Mechagon?

A turtle has made it to the slaughter.

42 Likes

They have to be everywhere. How else are they supposed to collect MMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAANYYYY things over the years?

22 Likes

Calligraphy.

7 Likes

It’s not the their fault you can’t follow a line.

15 Likes

It is when they hide the line and I’m supposed to just remember where it was, where I’m supposed to turn, and how far to turn.

It’s like asking someone to trace an image for you and then you just rip the image out from under them when they’re halfway done.

It’s a great way to lose friends.

7 Likes

Thanks to the OP the Tortollans’ new saying is now…“I believe we should trade with all people and races or creed. Except the Forsaken, horrible creatures.”

6 Likes

Calligraphy needs to be fixed. In Legion, we had to do the same thing but they didn’t rendered us blind to the shapes needed. Why can’t this?

1 Like

They’ve looked everywhere else, man! They’re trying really hard to find their tortillas.

Sure. Why not? Everyone else in the world hates us at this point. Might as well lean in.

That quest text definitely made me laugh.

15 Likes

A turtle made it to Ny’Alotha!

3 Likes

Look dude even baby turtles can do it.

4 Likes

The path you have to follow in the calligraphy quests is much more simple than those you had to do in the Enigmatic ones. They’ve already made it so that you don’t have to do it perfectly, so I have no idea why it’s still a problem for people.

6 Likes

I have notoriously shaky hands. If WoW was an MMO that didn’t rely on tab-targeting to hit your enemies, I would be the world’s worst hunter.

Well…

Worse than I already am.

3 Likes

You haven’t taken enough turtles to the water yet…

I hope they add Tortollans as an allied race for alliance, that would make my day, and then they could follow us into the future :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d roll a Tortollan shaman or a monk for sure lol.

4 Likes

Petition for the next mini-raid to be against tortollans. Not void corrupted or anything. Just tortollans.

5 Likes