215 Warlock LF CE Guild

Hey there!

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: UH DK, WW Monk, Warrior)
Healer (High)
Tank (High)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

Rawr goes the fox

< Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 8/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info

Bumping up

Hey Cthulus. We’re currently 3/10M with a solid night of prog on Sun King. I think you’d be a great fit for our guild; currently we’re looking for solid players to round out our roster. We have a larger roster than is necessary (currently sitting at 21, looking to get to about 25 give or take). We do not recruit bench players. Everyone will rotate in and out for prog and farm, and you will never see more bench time than anyone else if you’re on roster.

We do raid Mon/Wed and Thursdays, and I know your OP says that you’re only available sun-weds. I’m going to leave you a link to our recruitment post in hopes that there is some flexibility for you on that Thursday night time. I hope we hear from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-process-310m-7-10pm-est-wed-thurs-mon/582652

Hey there!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for CN!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are 3/10M!
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Hey Cthulus! I see you are looking to raid Sunday-Wednesday so our raid days may not work out for you but I figured Id see if you were interested in us. is currently 10/10H 2/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. I also included our recruitment forum post for more info.

If you are interested feel free to contact me on Bnet: Rakitin#1573 or Discord: Rakitin#5193.

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE within 3-4 months of the release of a tier. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

We are WinterGuard, currently 3/10 M progressing on M Hungerer! We are really in desperate need of a disc priest, and could always use more boomkin. We are a fairly new guild that is focused on CE progression and having a good time. We raid 10-1 AM EST T W Th with some optional stuff on Monday and the weekends. You can contact me on Discord at Torvon#0716 or Bnet at Laolis#1620.