215 Moonkin LF Raid Team 3/10M EXP

Current progression is 3/10M. Only looking for two night raid schedule, with times around 7:30 EST - 11 EST can adjust if need be. Multiple CE experience from past expansions. Not opposed to transferring for the right place. Add me on Battle.net if interested EverFailness#1945

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you trial for a main mythic dps spot! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

A sense of community and direction! Communication!
Strong & passionate leadership!
Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

The raid team is currently 9/10H Castle Nathria. However, we are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

1 potential tank for raid (current spots full atm but always need tanks for mythic plus/pvp) any Mythic minded DPS (high need for warrior)
1 mythic minded healer (disc priest or h paladin preferred)

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

PvP (BGs and Arenas)
Mythic+ Pushing (+10’s and higher) Achievement Runs
Old Raid
Transmog Runs
Alt Leveling

How to apply: If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack. Snacks [4/10M] on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We were able to achieve being the US 410th guild in our first established tier in Nyalotha and we’re looking to improve that. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410.

Guild: Cerebral Server: Area-52 (US) Faction: Horde Raid Schedule: Thursday/Friday/Saturday 10pm-1am EST Progression: 3/10M CN Recruitment Contact: NosTheHoss#1668-Bnet Application Forum: Please add the Btag or discord and share those logs!

Expectations: Character is up to date have class knowledge and some mythic experience. High attendance and treating your fellow raiders with decency. Needs: All DPS classes are considered if you are exceptional. High demands are: Hunter, Warlock, Spriest and Mage What makes us stand out from every other guild is we are a community. We are a guild not a raid team. We play different games together and are excited for you to join us.

We have an incredibly strong core, and want to refine our roster to push top 300 U.S. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions! Blaqbox#1246

(H) on Area 52 - AOTC, 2/10m [1% wipe on hungering] (previously 10/12M nyalotha) is recruiting ranged dps to help solidify our core. We raid Tue/Wed/Thur (wed currently being used for heroic clears) from 8 to 11 EST. If you’re still looking or would like to chat here’s our recruitment officers and their info.

Btag -Vae#11186, Zenmetsu#1316
Discord - Ivaedra#2899, Zenmetsu#4487

Still on the hunt, would like to find somewhere before reset.

Hey Moonshinen, we’re looking to add a strong moonkin to our team and think we would be a good fit.
I’ll leave our spam post below for your consideration.
Our start time is slightly early for what you’re looking for, but if they do work I’d love to chat!
Will add to bnet, best of luck on your search regardless!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-210m-1010h-dps-needed/775831

Hi Moonshinen!!
We are a guild that is looking for ranged dps. We’re currently on 9/10 Heroic CN. We’re looking for experience players that want to progress and achieve AOTC

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm est.

Current Needs: We’re looking for damage dealer (Ranged).

Guild Faction: For The Horde!!!

Our guild is made up of a group of friends that recently transferred to Bleeding Hollow. We aim to be the best guild on this server. All are welcome including competitive players or players that just want to have fun. All of our current members have achieved AOTC as well as pushed mythic raiding with some achieving CE. Many of our players have 99 parses and are in the top 500s.

If you are interested or you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.

Battlenet Tag: Charles#1849
Discord: Mcbufer#2678

We’re currently looking for additional ranged.

Storm is a Horde mythic raiding guild located on Area 52 US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes. The guild is now located on Area 52 Horde Side.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore as our ultimate goal is a cutting edge achievement each tier. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts. Raid spots are earned by each member and we do not recruit for the bench.

We aim to achieve a cutting edge achievement each tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed 8:30p-11:30p (ET)(SERVER)
Optional: Thurs / Mon 8:30p-11:30p (ET)(SERVER)

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: Any
Ranged: Any
Healer: Any

-Shadowlands Progression-
Castle Nathria - 10/10H 2/10M

-BFA Progression-
Ny’alotha, the Waking City - 12/12M (CE)
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord voice chat
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid

-Application Process-
requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://discord.gg/hDme4BF

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Valid Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 (BNET) - Officer

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 9/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday - Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs-Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Do we peak your interest???

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-cohortes-praetoriae-late-night-raiding-guild-recruiting/833165

Thank you for the consideration I have found a guild that seems like a good fit for me. Good Luck to all of you!

2 Likes