215 Marksman Hunter LFG

Hi guys, guild just died so I’m in the market for a new guild ASAP.

I am a 215 hunter, with a rich history of raiding going back to Burning Crusade.

Have been in 4 various top 20 guilds over the last 15 years, and other CE guilds.

Standard 8-12 EST times work for me, days don’t matter.

Post your info here and I’ll add you!

Hit me up if you want to chat Levios#1714

Hey there, our times are off by an hour but if they work for you we could use another solid hunter on the team.
I’ll leave our info below for your consideration.
Reach out any time if you’d like to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-910h/775831

We Are Always Looking for Hunters

Zero Accountability is a new Area 52 guild recruiting for CE progression. With core players that have been in guilds from previous expansions such as Dread, Club Camel, Gentlemen’s Club, Revive, and others ranging between US20 and 60.

We are aiming to be US100 or lower the following tier and expect to finish this tier around US150.
We are open to package deals as long as all players in the package expect that their performance will be graded individually.

Raid times are:
T/W/TH with Monday added for boss @ lower % pulls.
7-10 PST / 9-12 CST / 10-1 EST

You are expected to:
Play your class to a high ability with drive to improve.
Communicate and work with the raid time.
Come to raid prepared.
Maintain attendance. Life happens, but we also expect you to communicate if something comes up.
Be an adult and be able to be not interrupted during raid constantly.
Trial period is 3 weeks. We encourage all trials to ask for feedback and review their own logs, as well as our raiders. You never know everything.

Recruitment is currently open for:

1 Core tank. This role requires you to be vocal more constantly than others, do NOT apply for a tanking position if you do not ask for your tank CDs. Pref VDH / Blood DK.

High Priority
Windwalker
Resto Shaman
Disc Priest
Hunters
UHDK
Boomkin
Warlock
Enhancement Shaman

Raid spots are competitive, we encourage any exceptional players to reach out and apply.

If you have any questions or would like to apply please contact us below via discord/battlenet.

Battlenet: ABSOLUTIONXI#1660 / nerve#6446
Battlenet: Magik#11429 / Eureka#3010

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:

<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.

Schedule [all times are EST]

Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm

Mythic Plus: Everyday

Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Jacob [nunndathunda#1677] to learn more.

Thank you!

Hey! We are looking for a solid MM hunter to round out our roster. Currently we sit at 9/10 H and 1/10 M. Raid twice a week 8pm to 11:30pm EST. Hit me up and we can chat more! Discord: Phantix#8896

[Range Five] [H] Zul’jin is a mythic guild that looks to progress in raid content while having fun with the game. The guild has been together since Legion but is made up of players who have been raiding together off and on since as far back as Wrath of the Lich King. Many of our players have raided seriously in the past, pushing as high as US top 50 and getting multiple cutting edge achievements, but due to changes in life and a desire to remain more casual, we have decided to approach Shadow Lands a little differently. We achieved AOTC pretty quickly every tier and our mythic progression for BFA is listed below.

Uldir – 6/8 M
BoD – 6/9M

Castle Nathria 6/10H

What are we looking for?:
We are looking to build our roster up for Shadow Lands, adding new, strong players who are looking to have fun with the new expansion and kill bosses. Our goals for the first tier are to get AOTC and then work through Mythic bosses with the expectation being similar progression to what we experienced in BFA. To this end, we look to foster a raid environment where people are able to have fun and make the most out of our 2-day raid schedule.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 7 EST – 10 EST
Wednesday 7 EST- 10 EST

Recruitment Priorities:
Regardless of priority or class listing, we are always looking to add exceptional and versatile players with similar goals to ours.

TANK:
Immediate opening (non DH tank)

HEALER:
Paladin - High
Priest - Med
Monk - Low
Druid - Low

MELEE DPS:
Deathknight- High
Warrior - Med
Demonhunter- Med
Monk - Med

RANGE DPS:
Boomkin - High
Warlock - High
Hunter - High
Priest - Med
Shaman - Med
Mage - Low

Expectations for Raiders:
Attendance: We only ask that raiders who will not be able to be at raid any given night, give us advanced warning by posting in the absence channel in discord.
Consumables: Bring flasks and food to raid each night in the event that guild feasts/cauldrons are not available for that evening
“Raid Ready” : Maintain your character with the expansion’s systems such as Renown, legendary item progression, and dungeon completion each week. We don’t have strict requirements but just ask that everyone do at least the minimum to progress your character so that we can down bosses.

CONTACT INFO
Btag:
LonewolfmcQ#1468
Louzar#2145
Jekkle#1328

Discord:
Lonewolfmcquade#4301
Louzar#2694
Cartur#2415 (Jekkle)

Hello, we are Milkshake

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-milkshake-ce-focus-210m-1010-h-needs-you-twth/703752/141

We are currently 9/10 Heroic CN and looking to expand our roster with a few more quality players, with special interest in disc priest, boomkin, MM hunter and possibly a mage. Our goal this tier is Cutting Edge and we will be starting mythic CE on January 6th. End of BFA progression was 10/12M. We have a high mythic plus community who like to push keys and most guild members complete their 10 M+ runs for vault in guild groups. Guild is active late night most days of the week with some minor activity during the day.

Raid Times
Tues/Wed 10:30pm - 1:30am PST with alternative raid night on the weekends. Usually Saturdays.

We are a relaxed community bunch of working class members with retired and active duty military members.

If interested you can contact Kombine/ Itchybear/ Bruceslay/ Milkywings or the GM Airstriker (He’s a boomer, talk to slay) or you chat via BTAG: Slaynjr#1604. kombine#11491, Airbourne88#1885

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:

Meele dps - Warrior/Demon Hunter!!

Ranged dps - Any spec for the right player!

Healer - DISC PRIEST!!! Possibly Holy Pally :slight_smile:

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

One Heal is a Horde CE Guild on Area-52. Formed up late during BFA. Led by a core of experience raiders we achieved 12/12M on a short timeframe and will continue to achieve CE each tier as we start to push our rankings with the end expansion goal of US 150.

Currently Recruiting:

• Exceptional DPS
  • Resto Shaman

Applicants should have experience with mythic raiding and CE from Legion/BFA and are expected to have knowledge of their class and respective roles. All exceptional applicants should feel free to apply.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 9pm-12PM EST
  • Wednesday: 9pm-12PM EST
  • Thursday: 9pm-12PM EST
  • Friday: 9pm-12PM EST (First 2 weeks of progression/Optional Heroic)

Raider Expectations:

• All players are expected to maintain high raid attendance. While real life happens and is completely understandable we need to be able to progress and depend on our raiders to show up consistently.
  • All raiders are expected to show up with consumables(food, pots, tomes, etc) for raid.
  • Players are expected to maintain their gear to stay competitive and know boss fights and mechanics going into fights.
  • Maintain composure and accept constructive feedback as we all improve.

Current Prog:

• 1/10 Mythic
  • 10/10 Heroic

Atmosphere:

Our goal is to continually improve and get better each tier while maintaining a raid atmosphere that allows us to enjoy raiding. The expectation is for our raiders to identify their own mistakes so they can correct them and move on. We are all raiding because we enjoy the game and have fun but falling behind in gear/mechanics or having a bad attitude in raid all take the fun away and is unacceptable.

Outside of raid we have a few big PvPers in the guild as well as M+ pushers who are on at all hours of the day. Once raid tiers are cleared there are also a variety of different games that are played.

BNet: Raynor#3457, Yenchmeister#1217, Putiputi#1305, Clerkie#1247

Discord: Raynor#3457, Yenchmeister#8407, Putiputi#4524, Clerkie#9999

Feel free to ask us any questions or fill out an application.

docs.google.com

One Heal Application

One Heal Application

Weekend looking for gamers

[H] 3/10M+AOTC WEEKDAY 6-10PM CST! AOTC WEEKEND 7-11PM CST! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

send me your logs at tameyy#0001 - discord

Guild & Server: Zul’jin [H]
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday-Thursday 10:00pm-1:00am EST (7:00pm-10:00pm PST)
Current Progression: Leadership is 10/10H but the guild itself is newly formed so 0/10.
Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Dialektic#0810/Camrrz#2731; Btag: Mith#11423/Eeveez#1884
Application: https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/imperial/imperial?preview
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Imperial (Guild founder is former raider in BibleBlack on Tich)
Requirements: We’re a newly formed guild looking to fill its open spots with raiders who are looking to push into mythic content and begin earning Cutting Edge every tier. At this point in time, we are looking for players who are a minimum of 9/10H with a preference for past or present mythic experience.
Needs: Recruitment is open for all roles and positions.

You can find our recruitment post with more detailed information here: [H - Zul’jin] Newly Formed Guild with Past CE Leadership

If you’re down for early cuttings and alliance… 2 day raid schedule, add me. Let’s chat!

Bnet- rollexx#1650

Rejex is a mythic raiding Horde guild on Arthas recruiting for Shadowlands PvE content. The raiding team was created in the middle of 8.3 and we stopped at 10/12M (CE was in sights if we knew SL would be delayed). We are currently 10/10 N CN and 8/10H CN. The core group is looking to recruit any ranged DPS.

We raid twice a week WED/THURS 7:00 to 10:00 EST

Don’t hesitate to communicate with Poopdollar#1617 or Svester#11268 on BNET

Or

Poopdollar#6583 and Svester#7164 on Discord.

Hi there Yutmar,

Its Mine I Licked It is recruiting a few ranged DPS to round out our roster, we are a recently formed CE-focused guild raiding 6 hours a week. Currently 9/10h and 1/10M and looking to push further with other like-minded players on a slower schedule.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Elemental Shaman (with Resto Offspec)
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer:
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https:// forms. gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6 (remove spaces)

If you have any questions, please feel free to add me on battlenet at Fuzzii#1197