215 Lock Multiple CE Looking for 2/3 Night CE Guild

As the title says I am looking for a 2-3 night guild that is foused on Cutting Edge. I am flexible on hours after 7:00 PM EST (not home from work until 7:15 PM EST) and faction/server do not matter.

Please do not post if your guild does not fit the above.

I have been playing since Vanilla beta and have endgame raiding experience including Cutting Edge.

I am currently 10/10 H and 1/10 M (I raid led a team of inexperienced players and took a long-term approach which I can elaborate on if interested) but I have intimate knowledge of all fights and the most common strategies used on each.

You can either post here and I will contact you if interested or you can add my Discord/Bnet for any questions.

Discord: Nart#0216
Bnet: Fishpl0x#1465

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-outrage-lf-ranged-dps-for-ce-raiding-frisat/763966

Hey there,
We’re looking to add a strong warlock to our roster and I think we’d be a good fit!
I’ll leave our spam post below for your consideration.
Will also add to discord should you like to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-210m-1010h-dps-needed/775831

Guild: Cerebral
Server: Area-52 (US)
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Thursday/Friday/Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 3/10M CN
Recruitment Contact: NosTheHoss#1668-Bnet
Application Forum: Please add the Btag or discord and share those logs!

Expectations: Character is up to date have class knowledge and some mythic experience. High attendance and treating your fellow raiders with decency.
Needs: All DPS classes are considered if you are exceptional. High demands are: Hunter, Warlock, Spriest and Mage
What makes us stand out from every other guild is we are a community. We are a guild not a raid team. We play different games together and are excited for you to join us.

We’re a highly competitive group looking to push top 300 U.S. After reading through your extensive experience we’d be excited to have you if you’re interested! BN: Blaqbox#1246 Disc: Buttskittles#8681

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently only 10/10H 3/10M due to roster changes/holidays.

currently looking for a couple more solid dps to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat.
btag: mke#11978

<Style> Sargeras 4/10M LF Warlock, DH, RDPS and Healers if your interested in ally id love to chat goodluck on your search!

Hey Nartpls!

We’re recruiting ranged DPS, specifically a Warlock, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Castle Nathria. During early mythic progression, we typically clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbaine#11318) or (slimey42#1203).

<Dauntless>, a three night a week Horde raiding guild on Tichondrius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues/Weds/Thurs.

**Castle Nathria Progression:**
2/10 Mythic
10/10 Heroic

**Previous Progression:**
Nya: 12/12 Mythic, Cutting Edge
EP: 7/8 Mythic
BOD: 9/9 Mythic, Cutting Edge
Uldir: 8/8 Mythic, Cutting Edge
ABT: 11/11 Mythic, Cutting Edge

Full recruitment thread:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hdauntless-210m-cnaotc-ce-nyaboduld-lf-dps/403191

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Dauntless> family, you can apply online at https://dauntless-tich.enjin.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at https://dauntless-tich.enjin.com

Hey Nart,

We’re a new guild with an abundance of players with experience similar to yours, and as we prog through Nathria and beyond, I think you’d be a great addition to our roster. We could really use another pumper lock and your experience as a raid leader would fit right in with our process of discussing and developing strategies.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we used PTR testing footage and logs to create strats that we used during week 1. We also already had guides posted internally for Castle Nathria weeks before the expansion was released.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-process-7-10-est-wedthursmon-recruiting-for-shadowlands-1012m-rl/582652

About Us
We formed Absolute at the beginning of BoD to create a place where we could raid mythic content on a casual schedule. Many of our raiders have work and family responsibilities that limit the amount of time we can dedicate to raiding. We love to raid, but we also value the ability to log off at 10.

While our raid hours are rather casual, our approach to raiding is a bit more serious. We take the time to come into the raid week prepared in order to take full advantage of our short schedule.

What we’re looking for
Some of our members have multiple CEs, while others had little prior mythic experience. Most of our raiders fall somewhere in between these extremes. Above all else, we’re looking for players who come to raid with a team-oriented, progression-focused, constructive attitude. Beyond that, we value communication skills, mechanical awareness, and working to improve week over week.

Progression
BOD 6/9M
EP 5/8M
Nyalotha 11/12M
CN 2/10M
Open Recruitment
Boomy
MM Hunter
Unholy DK
Disc Priest

Raid Hours
Tues, Wed 7-10pm EST

Required Addons
WeakAuras
BigWigs
Exorsus Raid Tools

Loot System
Players may choose to keep anything that drops for them. If they do not keep the item, they post the item in raid chat, and those interested roll for it (ms > os rolls).

If an item is a slight upgrade, but you’re willing to trade it to someone for whom it would be a bigger upgrade, you may ask in raid if it’s a big upgrade for someone before deciding whether to keep it or pass it.

Regarding mount drops, CE mounts or otherwise: the player who receives it may keep it or trade it as they wish.

Consumables
The guild provides vantus runes and cauldrons. Raiders are expected to provide their own potions and optimal personal food. Healers and tanks are expected to pre-pot for damage. Augment runes are optional. If we’re nearing a kill on a difficult dps check, the guild may opt to provide them.

Recruitment Battletags:
GM: Rab#11453

Application Link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0a2lKuxos7jEypGebzVjOjM9UhuCsZa5CT2ZmZcPryxcNRw/viewform?usp=sf_link

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husillidanataxia-lf-competent-heroicmythic-progressing-raiders-810h/836038

Still weighing options.

Hi Nartpls!
We are a guild that is looking for ranged dps. We’re currently on 9/10 Heroic CN. We’re looking for experience players that want to progress and achieve AOTC

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm est.

Current Needs: We’re looking for damage dealer (Ranged).

Guild Faction: For The Horde!!!

Our guild is made up of a group of friends that recently transferred to Bleeding Hollow. We aim to be the best guild on this server. All are welcome including competitive players or players that just want to have fun. All of our current members have achieved AOTC as well as pushed mythic raiding with some achieving CE. Many of our players have 99 parses and are in the top 500s.

If you are interested or you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.

Battlenet Tag: Charles#1849
Discord: Mcbufer#2678

Hello Nartpls,

Bros With Banjos
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 2/10M

Most of our guild is comprised of friends who played together since Mists of Pandaria and reformed a guild during Battle for Azeroth. Since reforming we went:
BFA - Eternal Palace: 8/8N 8/8H 5/8M
BFA - Ny’alotha: 12/12N 12/12H 12/12M

Our goal is to getting Cutting Edge again while remaining as casual as possible in the process. We take raids seriously but understand that there’s a life outside of the game. Majority of our guild is in their late 20s/early 30s and prioritize work and family outside the game.

I will not sell it that we will be a top 200 guild and blow through mythic bosses in the raid, but we are chipping away, improving each week and will get Cutting Edge once again. We do Rated Battlegrounds every Saturday and M+ outside of raid on off nights when bored. Both of these are optional and not something that you need to do if M+ or PvP are not your thing.

If you are interested in discussing this more please contact me on Discord or in Game. We would love to have you as a part of our team.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

Hey Nart, currently looking for ranged dps and we may be a good fit.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-hallowed-210-mythic-lfm-2-nightsweek/631049/422