215 Enhance LF Late night raiding guild

AOTC enhance shaman LF raiding guild during the weekdays. nothing hardcore but not super casual either. just a consistent guild looking to kill some bosses. I get off work typically around 1118pm CST. late night only.

Hey,

I’m the recruitment officer for the guild Broadside on Area-52. We are a 3/10M raiding guild looking for a strong player to complete our mythic roster.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 11pm EST to 2am EST with an optional night on Sundays from 11pm to 1am.

What we want in our raiders:

• Semi-hardcore players who would like to achieve CE without hurting themselves to do so.
  • Players who are open to constructive criticism
  • Players who are prepared for adult banter and politically incorrect speech.

What you can expect:

• An active late-night guild, regardless of raid days.
  • An easy-going group always out for a good time
  • Two days of raiding per week (along with other weekly content)
  • M+ ran almost nightly.
  • PvP groups, with the building of an RBG team as well as numerous players interested in PvP
  • We are looking for social members, M+ members, PvP’ers and raiders.

Attendance:

As we only raid twice a week, when recruited, we expect raiders to make raid days/times. We understand that RL happens; raids will be missed under certain circumstances.

Contact information

If you would like more information on our guild, feel free to contact any of our officers bnet/discord:

Recruiting officer:
Bnet: feyre#11219
Discord: feyre#5760

GM:
Bnet: calismash#1760
Discord: Clipz#1879

Healing officer:
Bnet: Dantheman#1902
Discord: Bokroxara#5057

In Game @ “Broadside”: anyone online should be able to help.

Discord: Feyre#5760
Battletag: Feyre#11219

Hi there!

Below are the details of my guild. If the times work for you, I’d love to talk to you. Hope to talk to you soon!

ty for the response. sadly i’m central time so 11pm for you guys would be 10 pm for me and I’d still be working. Thank you for the response tho would’ve loved to raid with you guys.

H A V E N - is a friendly semi-hardcore, CE-focused raid guild looking for solid players. We expect our raiders to ENJOY the game, be good people, play the hell out of their favorite class/spec, and to have a non-toxic, respectful raid environment. Feet pics are highly encouraged and a hate for goblins is mandatory~~~

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Fri 3am-6am EST (12am-3am PST). We are currently 10/10H, and 4/10M.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord:
Ftramza#2488 (Bnet ID Ftramza#1723)