215 Arcane Mage seeking Work Friendly raiding guild

Hi there!

I’m on the hunt for a new guild as the one I’m currently in raids at times I’m not able to make now due to work commitments. I’m currently playing my 215 Arcane Mage ,who is 10/10 H Castle, but my old main, a 218 Brewmaster Monk, was 2/10 M before I I had to switch due to time commitments and a need to be a less central role. I also have a 215 Prot Warrior and a 190 Vengeance DH.

I’m currently looking at being available Tuesdays and Sundays from 6 PM EST to 11 PM EST. I am open to playing either Tank or DPS depending on what’s needed. I am also open to server swaping and faction swaping should the need arise.

I’ve been playing WoW or similar MMO’s for 15 years and would really enjoy the opportunity to see what options I have.

Afternoon Fye,

Descendants of Lore is recruiting. We raid every Sunday and every other Saturday from 4pm-8pm CST (2pm-6pm PST). We are however a guild filled with mostly adults over 30 with jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. I see you cannot raid Saturdays but if you don’t mind missing half a raid every other week, we would be okay with it as well. I will leave our spam below, if you wish to talk further please feel free to add me to battlenet:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometime dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

We need a mage and willing to work with you we raid Tuesday Wednesday 8 to 11pm check us out

Allo Fye o/

Dusk Eternal need a few more DPS to round out our raid roster heading into 9.1

Our raid days are M/F 9p.12a EST. We are relaxed and have a damn good time getting our AotC and beyond each raid tier. If you want to chat more, ill leave our recruitment thread and discord below. Best of luck!

bluu#7164

Hey Fye!

I’d love to chat with you if you want to add me on discord at Letholas#9581!

Talk soon!

Hey there! I’m unsure if faction is a deal breaker (or if you’re looking for further progression) but I’ll leave our spam here in case we fit what you’re looking for =)

If you’re willing to raid to 12 EST, Crisp is looking to fill out our roster. We’re reformed from an alliance guild that had multiple US TOP100 CE’s with a friendly community.

Hello! If you’re ok with raiding Fri/Sat 9:30 PM Eastern - 12 AM Eastern, I would love to have a chat with you! I do see you mentioned an 11 PM cutoff, but figured I would post just in case there is some flexibility there.

We are an semi-casual AotC focused guild and understand that sometimes life happens and you either cant make a raid or just don’t feel like it on a certain night.

If interested, please add me on discord @ Airwavve#1111 or bnet @ Airwavve#11808

Hi There!

I would like to personally send you an invitation to check out Final Chapter on Illidan! We are always looking for great players and people to add to our community. Our intent is to be the last guild you will ever need, come give us a try!

I sincerely wish you the best of luck on your search for a home.

All the best,

Pudgy

is recruiting for Mythic CE progressing raiding in 9.1 (8/10M Nathria)

About Final Chapter:
Final chapter was hardcore raiding guild born on Rivendare server in 2007, where we have been ranked as high as Top 30 US and have received several server first achievements

In our 13 years of existence we’ve had kids, committed to careers and family, and evolved into a community of people who just enjoy playing games with another. We’re no longer a hardcore raiding guild, however, we still intend to be the best 6-hour raiding guild we can.

If you’re interested in a laidback & non-judgmental community of adults who enjoys all types of gaming, feel free to apply!

We raid 2 days a week at the following times :

Main Raid (25 Man Roster):
Tues/Wed (6 hours weekly)
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST)

Other guild events:

Alt Raid/Heroic (Optional)

Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST)

Guild RBG/M+ cleanup (Optional)

Mondays 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST)

TBC Guild (Optional):

We have TBC horde guild @ herod. We raid on there casually as retail content gets stale.

We are currently recruiting any and all great personalities! All classes & specs are encouraged to apply. We do have some spec specific needs as listed below.

Healer : ( 1 slots open)

Chad Healer

DPS : (1-3 slots open)
Mage/Shadow Priest/ Warlock

Raider expectations (what a FC member represents):

Accountability: We all make mistakes, miss raids, and have sub-par play. Have the courage to admit your faults, communicate them properly, and strive to improve.

Integrity: Strive to do what you say you will and treat others as you would like to be treated. Your word is bond here.

Teamwork: As a member of our roster, you are a part of the FC team and family. Each member of our roster shows a willingness to get along, to sacrifice for the good of the guild. Members are swapped into progression fights as needed.

Community: Our reason for playing retail in 2021 is for the community. We get the most enjoyment from killing new bosses together in a team and people first atmosphere; however, we are not solely progression oriented. We are content with being the best 6-hour raid guild we can be. If your goal is simply to progress, this is not the guild for you.

How to apply :

If you’re interested please whisper any of the members below, or feel free to join our discord! If you’re not able to reach one of us, please kindly fill out an application under the “#apply” text channel.

Discord:

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the following people

Trakkowned - Trakkowned#1862 (Guild Master)/ Discord- Trakk#3650

Pudgy- Pudgy#11895 (Officer)/ Discord- Pudgy#3472

Hi Fye! The High Ground is an AOTC/KSM guild on Proudmoore (A). We’re looking for all roles for SoD. We were 2/10M CN before taking a break for 9.1. Raid times are Sat/Sun 6-9pm PST, and we run M+ throughout the week.

Please don’t hesitate to add my btag Mosmig#1435 or my discord Mosmig#2699 if you have any questions. Thanks for your time!

Hello could you make Thursday night if so let’s chat !!

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 10/10H 2/10M and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, the looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF skilled dps Ranged preferred accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Currently class needs

Elemental shaman

Mage

Warlock

Hunter (Not survival lol)

Shadow

Balance

If you are ranged I want you !!

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Guess what everyone 9.1 is coming soon !!! For anyone interested please reach out as everyone will be given a fair chance to prove themselves come the Mythic roster.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details

Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferableT