I Saw Someone FLYING Around Mechagon! Already?

Yes you can have it now, several people do.

2 Likes

I must be missing the memo because the Nazajatar grind seems very limited.

4 Likes

I’ve seen 2 people on my server with flying today.

2 Likes

Run war mode, have guide outlining every possible rep from catching rare fish to pet battles, have no life for a week.

I’ll get mine in another week and end up spending less than half the time while maintaining my sanity.

18 Likes

Is it bad that I read this as, “I’m not going to pull my hair out my nose”?

But I agree. Flying will come when it comes. I don’t care that others are going to get it before me. At least now I can work toward it. (grumble, grumble, stupid two-part Pathfinder, grumble)

8 Likes

Yeah, there were some repeatable ways to get reputation, so if it was your primary focus, you could get it. I expect to see a lot more people reaching it in the next 1-2 weeks.

20 Likes

What are these “repeatable ways to get reputation”?

22 Likes

It’s quite possible. My main is a BE and she is already half way through the rep. And I will say I have missed/skipped a few ways of gaining rep…due to not wanting to bother - like the pet battle WQs,etc.

Now those who main a human should be far ahead of most folks if they been grinding it out since day 1 due to their racial.

1 Like

I haven’t gone far out of my way and i’m getting pretty close. I expect to unlock in the next twoish days.

2 Likes

Its called being human :expressionless:

Meanwhile my undead is 900 reputation from revered with mechagon, and 2k into revered with naz :expressionless:

For those interested in an extra 1k+ reputation with naz today:

~~https://old.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/c7z5r2/tons_of_reputation_today_for_nazjatar_im_1150/

1 Like

Yep today is the day flying would be unlocking for people who have been doing a chunk of the rep stuff.

If you’ve been spending most of your time doing the blue ! dailies in Naz for reputation instead of stuff like pet battles, killing trees, and trading with merlocs, the joke is on you and Blizzard is laughing manically as you spin your wheels trying to find another starfish for 50 rep.

Blizzard put the most reputation on items and activities you won’t know about unless you get lucky or read guides, rather than put the reputation on the dailies or WQ.

11 Likes

You still need Naz

There’s probably something repeatable there too, I just don’t particularly care because I only play Naz until my chores are done, so I haven’t looked up what it is.

I expected it to happen a week or two after max level. We don’t always get what we want or deserve. We are at the whim of a developer’s personal opinion on this one. Too bad they don’t consider the customer’s view on matters like this. It never would have been an issue if they did not lie about it in WoD and get hurt feelings about having to give it back to us. Now because of them being hurt, our flying is taken away and not given back to us until way too late in the xpac and we have to grind in order to get it back. Too bad they still sell flying mounts in the store that forget how to fly!!!

38 Likes

What fishing daily is this?

There are 10 rare fish you can catch in Mechagon, each one gives a daily quest for 25 reputation.

3 Likes

Fishing, Pet Battles, Badges

Thanks!

/10char

There’s 10 Rare Fish in Mechagon for 25 rep each. Resets daily. If you got the recipe for the time travel device, you can go into Future Mechagon and do 2 dailies and kill a rare for a 3rd daily every day.

In Nazjatar, there’s 4 items that increase bodyguard experience that also give rep. One for each bodyguard that gives 50 xp to that bodyguard + 250 rep. And one that gives 20 xp to all bodyguards + 75 rep. Low drop rate on those and can take a while to farm. I think they might be repeatable daily, but I’m not actually sure because I didn’t want to try farming.

Can also get Naga Deployment Orders from Glimmering Chests from scrying stones. 150 xp to every bodyguard. You get rep when your bodyguard levels up, and at some levels they give a quest for more rep.

7 Likes