I Saw Someone FLYING Around Mechagon! Already?

It seems a bit early for people to be flying already. And before you say it, no this wasn’t the jetpack. Nor was it the parrot. This was someone using and controlling their Sandstone Drake. Are people already getting Pathfinder Part 2?

1 Like

Are you sure they weren’t using the anti-grav pack?

15 Likes

If they wanted it bad enough, people have farmed recyclable parts for rep.

12 Likes

Positive that it wasn’t the anti-grav pack.

Someone put up a thread post that someone got the pathfinder part 2 already, was a streamer or something.

Some streamer (“slootbag”?) they posted about did it, so anyone can. My guess is the streamer had concentrated help.

If I’d known about ANY pet battle getting rep (not just world quest ones), as well as the 250 rep to mechagon from fishing daily, I’d be way ahead too :wink:

3 Likes

i mean… it was bound to happen… so what?

8 Likes

Mech rep can be grinded for, especially with a full party to help.

Naj can too but its worse.

Its a huge time investment and takes tons of help. Not worth it, in my view.

Ill get flying but im not going to pull my hair out or put my nose to the grindstone 24hrs a day to get it. Its not a race.

26 Likes

Yes you can have it now, several people do.

2 Likes

I must be missing the memo because the Nazajatar grind seems very limited.

4 Likes

I’ve seen 2 people on my server with flying today.

2 Likes

Run war mode, have guide outlining every possible rep from catching rare fish to pet battles, have no life for a week.

I’ll get mine in another week and end up spending less than half the time while maintaining my sanity.

18 Likes

Is it bad that I read this as, “I’m not going to pull my hair out my nose”?

But I agree. Flying will come when it comes. I don’t care that others are going to get it before me. At least now I can work toward it. (grumble, grumble, stupid two-part Pathfinder, grumble)

8 Likes

Yeah, there were some repeatable ways to get reputation, so if it was your primary focus, you could get it. I expect to see a lot more people reaching it in the next 1-2 weeks.

20 Likes

What are these “repeatable ways to get reputation”?

22 Likes

It’s quite possible. My main is a BE and she is already half way through the rep. And I will say I have missed/skipped a few ways of gaining rep…due to not wanting to bother - like the pet battle WQs,etc.

Now those who main a human should be far ahead of most folks if they been grinding it out since day 1 due to their racial.

1 Like

I haven’t gone far out of my way and i’m getting pretty close. I expect to unlock in the next twoish days.

2 Likes

Its called being human :expressionless:

Meanwhile my undead is 900 reputation from revered with mechagon, and 2k into revered with naz :expressionless:

For those interested in an extra 1k+ reputation with naz today:

~~https://old.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/c7z5r2/tons_of_reputation_today_for_nazjatar_im_1150/

1 Like

Yep today is the day flying would be unlocking for people who have been doing a chunk of the rep stuff.

If you’ve been spending most of your time doing the blue ! dailies in Naz for reputation instead of stuff like pet battles, killing trees, and trading with merlocs, the joke is on you and Blizzard is laughing manically as you spin your wheels trying to find another starfish for 50 rep.

Blizzard put the most reputation on items and activities you won’t know about unless you get lucky or read guides, rather than put the reputation on the dailies or WQ.

11 Likes