{H} <Relax> LFM for CE 7/10M Barth 2 Nights

Relax is a cutting edge focused raiding guild looking to push and clear the most difficult content in it’s current patch.

We are developing a strong core that wants to push progression within limited raiding hours.

Our Current members come well prepared for every boss, whilst quickly learning from their mistakes.

We’re looking for like minded people who excel at their class, are able to both take and give constructive feedback where needed & keep a cool head during progression.

As we are a progression focused guild with limited raiding hours, performance is key.

We also have a very healthy amount of guild members consistently pushing keys daily & will have multiple groups running at night.

We also maintain a friendly environment in and out of raid. Toxic behavior is frowned upon and will be dealt with swiftly.

Outside of raid times there will be groups of people hanging around Discord, playing WoW or a variety of other games.

Our Current Raid times, invites out @ 7:45pm Pull 8pm - 11pm AEST Thurs/Sun
(8.30st-11pm) during daylight savings.

we require all raiders to be available for 3 nights for the first 3 weeks of Progression with Wednesday being our 3rd night

Currently Looking for but not limited too:

Currently after any player who can perform at a high level & has logs with mythic experience.
We pick the player over class in terms of recruitment

However the raid team is currently after:

Tanks:
Full

Melee:
Dk dps

Ranged:
Warlock
Spriest

Heals:
Full

Never the less all Exceptional players are encourage to apply!
Klaudus#11180
Khumo#11603

6 Likes

A great guild, terrible people <3

Much love <3

Need more dps!

New to wow or no more time for mythic raiding, come chill with us & have some fun!

Come join us for a raid filled with fun and laughs

Hey I’m looking for Guild!

After 1 melee and 1 ranged dps for core team
Also looking for anyone who fits what we are looking for to fill out the rest of the team.

Is there a spot for a holy paladin? I mean i can play ret as well. Do let me know!

Still looking for a dk/ rogue dps & a boomkin!

Still need more!

I’d be very keen to join, same situation don’t really have the ability to commit to mythic raiding but really keen to clear eternal palace on heroic.
Ele Shaman.

Sounds good, add me on bnet or grab a inv from anyone in guild!

Need more for our push into 8.2!

10/10 for the banter, would recommend. Really looking forward to being ahead of the curve. Can’t wait to meet some new members and tear through the new patch.

Do you accept alliance players who want to re roll horde and become real men ?

Always do!

I’m sitting at the bar getting my Charlie sheen on having to sit threw a dinner for my French speaking fiancée dad… when I get home I’ll re roll and hit you guys up. Horde is where it’s at I reckon. Who lets their partner get hammered before announcing a family dinner Bruh …?.. anyway can’t wait to play , drink and laugh with you fellas.

1 or 2 more spots up for grabs!

Need a healer!!