214 Resto druid/ Boomy 2/10 M

Just coming back to expansion done a bit in CN im currently 2/10 M and 10/10 H although I have only done heroic 2’s and mythic bosses 2’s so I am sort of still learning the fights you can see that in my logs. I have about 50 pulls on Hungering Destroyer Mythic so I know that fight as well. The guild I was with was just not a very good fit for me so hopefully I can find my place.

Grayson#11889

my discord is graysond206

1 Like

This is my main and I am horde by the way

<Resurrected> Was a end game guild from 2008-2017 that raided all hardmode, heroic and mythic content available. We have returned from a break to play classsic and are currently 2/10 Mythic. We have several previous CE tiers and our goal is to return to CE on a lighter schedule.

We are looking for 3-4 solid DPS preferably 210+ ilvl (Specifically looking for a Mage and a WW Monk) that want to progress Mythic content.

Raid schedule

• Sunday: 7:30pm - 11:30pm CST
  • Monday: 7:30pm - 11:30pm CST
  • Friday 10pm optional alt raid (Day/times may change after COVID)

What to expect from us

Leadership that has played this game since Vanilla and led a end-game raiding guild since late Burning Crusade. We don’t tolerate drama and no player is worth keeping around at the expense of everyone else’s unhappiness. The majority of us are in our 30’s, know the content and log in to play together and have a good time.

What we expect from you

Be on-time and ready to raid. That doesn’t mean logging on last minute and waiting for a summon, that means outside of the designated raid 10 minutes early and ready to go. Talk and have a good time in Discord, but obviously there are certain words that shouldn’t be said. We expect you to be smart enough to figure this out.

Feel free to provide feedback regarding our strategies, but do so in a courteous manner. Don’t ever talk down to your fellow raiders, and don’t ever take anything said by an officer personally. Sure, we may yell or ask what the hell you were thinking, but at the end of the day, it’s all to get purple pixels - all is forgiven after the raid is concluded, unless you make zero effort to correct your mistakes.

Additional details

We want players that will interact with the guild. Come hang out with us after raid nights and play Overwatch, Civ or whatever the current trend may be. We’ve been playing together for a long time, and want mature people who can handle sarcasm and poking fun of one another. In this day and age, we’re not looking to step on egg-shells in fear of offending people. We know what’s appropriate, and what isn’t, but people need to loosen up!

If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our recruitment officer Merxes. Information below.

Btag - Merxes#1289
Discord - Merxes#0397

We do have a Discord application bit available if you prefer, its available in our discord at https://discord.gg/287qvjM7

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 6/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Boomkins
Warlock
Warrior
Mage
Healer- Shaman, Priest, Druid

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Have a good week

Hey there our guild is currently looking for a solid Resto or Boomkin to strengthen our mythic core, if Alliance is at all a possibility maybe consider us?

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays with the same time frame - as of writing this we are 10/10H and 2/10M with a 0.5% wipe on Hungering.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hello Obliterate!

Officer Chat is looking to set foot into Mythic Nathria and are recruiting for solid DPS to round out our roster. We would prefer Ranged but are considering all geared applicants.

We are 10/10 heroic currently, we are trying to find people who vibe with the community we’re building. We want people who want to push CE content but also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing for our team or if you have any questions.
Not looking to mythic raid but looking for a family-like home? We have days dedicated to m+ pushes, RBGs, and even alternate game nights like TFT or among us. Reach out as well. We’re welcoming everyone to be part of the fam. Oh, we’re an LGBTQ+ friendly guild as well. Our goal is to cultivate a non-toxic environment where a family can progress together.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 11pm-2am Eastern Time or 8pm-11pm Pacific Time. Optional Raid Fridays.
discord : Lilith#0372

Hey bud we’d be interested in talking with you, Guilds Copy Pasta below… you can also add me Via Bnet KingSonic#11155.

Guild & Server
Alliance Sargeras-US>

Raid Times/Days
Tuesday Wednesday 8-11 CST (Server)

Progression
11/12 M Ny’alotha, the Waking City
10/10 H 2/10 M Castle Nathria

Requirements
ILVL 205 and current max Renown

Need’s
Unholy DK
Fire Mage
Balance Druid
Warlock

ABOUT US
We are an Mythic Raiding guild. While we ride the edge of casual and serious game play we come together with a similar mindset to improve each time we play, and pushing each other to achieve this mutual goals of progression is essential to who we are as a guild. We try to maximize each opportunity to confidently inspire, create, and celebrate challenging content among a like minded community.

Recruitment Contact

If you are looking for more information about who we are as a guild, or are interested in joining, please reach out to our recruitment lead info listed blow, we look forward to meeting you!

Recruitment Lead:
Bnet- Paradiem#1531
Discord- Ekakub#5470

Hey Toodles,

If you’re open to a faction swap check us out! We have an opening for a solid healer on our core, and currently don’t have a druid. Outside of raid, we do lots of keys, rbgs, alt runs etc. together as a guild. We’re a fun group and a good forever home!

Style on Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression:

Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M

Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M

Uldir- 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression

Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 3/10M

What we are looking for:

• Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin)
  • Disc Priest
  • Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply

Our Expectations

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible

We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to.

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying

https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA(there is a space after the //)

Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:

Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)

Renegade#1467 (Officer)

Guild: Sunken Ship
Server: Proudmoore
Faction: Alliance

< Sunken Ship > is a new guild recruiting mythic raiders, but we are not new to raiding. We are a semi-hardcore team with the goal of achieving cutting edge in Shadowlands and have fun doing it. We started back in Uldir with the progression of 7/9 M and then progressed through BoD 8/9 M. We took a break afterwards and decided to return for Shadowlands with some of our core raiders. We are recruiting fresh faces to join us for the return! We are a group of diverse people from all over the world. We are also open to casual players who just want to be in a community of players. LGBT friendly. We also play other games together on the side. Come join a team that knows when to get serious about pushing content and knows how to have fun!

PROGRESS
Castle Nathria (10/10 N / 10/10 H / 2/10 M)

RAID TIMES
Tuesday & Wednesday
6 to 9 PM Pacific/Server

RECRUITMENT
We are currently looking for any role and class with an emphasis on HEALERS.

CONTACT
BNet: Badmongol#1477 / Discord: Cred#3567 (GM & Raid Lead)
BNet: Blanc#11291 / Discord: Blanc#0008 (Officer)

Newly formed guild on Horde, Kel’Thuzad. We are a chill group of guys who left our guild to push the highest content we can push. Led by a group of former mythic raiders, we are opening recruitment to progress into mythic CN. Currently 10/10H 2/10 after only 4 raids as a unit. We are only missing those last few pieces for mythic progression. Currently in need of Ranged dps and healers. Especially in need of a Disc Priest, Current raids are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30 est. People interested in applying can message me or one of our officers on discord or battle.net.

Discord - Reehc#1538, dankforge#5306, or CJ#4589
Bnet - Mills2#11341, ugalde#1160, or kyle#1347

I dont see days/times/or faction preference listed so I’ll leave our spam for you to consider:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
2/10M (14% on Hungering Destoryer), 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hey Obl!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

<Cadre> Is a 3/10 M, AOTC 10/10 Heroic raid on 6ish hours a week at the moment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday from 7P-10P for progression, and we raid Thursday from 7PM - 10PM for trivial content, e.g. Heroic re-clear after AOTC. Mythic would take the priority days.

Some of us have been playing together since Legion Cutting Edge, and many of us were found along the way in Classic. The group is a mix of modern WoW experience and personalities - we’re open to anyone who has the drive to raid Mythic Castle Nathria.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday, 7PM PST – 10PM PST (10PM EST – 1AM EST) We use Thursday at the same time for trivial content, like Heroic

<Cadre> is comprised of a group of adult gamers who have a variety of life experience under their belt, along with WoW experience to boot. Some of us have been in Stockholm since 2004, and others fell in love during Icecrown Citadel.

We seek to create a moderately-sized community that is available to accomplish M+ and Arena goals alike.

We’re sitting at an average of iLvl215, so new entrants should ideally be about iLvl210+.

Expectations of a Raider:

Be Raid Ready! (Consumables, Enchants, Caffeine, Tequila!)

Research the fights. (We will post guides, please have some familiarity before we dive in!)

Know your class. (What’s the Discord?!)

Be a Team Player. (Socialization varies across the Myers-Briggs, but here in Cadre, we’re one-for-all. The Vibe is important to us, and we’re looking for synergistic personalities.)

Be Inclusive. (We’ve got zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or bigoted topics in Cadre. We’re LGBT+ friendly, and we’re gonna get silly. Brownie points if you like to party. Not a recommended guild for people with strict morals or malevolence. Somewhere in-between. We go both ways.)

What are we recruiting?

Mythic needs:

Ranged DPS: Hunter (Marksmanship), Druid (Balance), Mage (Fire), Warlock (Affliction)

Melee DPS: Death Knight (Unholy)

Healer:

Tank:

Still interested?

Feel free to contact me!

Phirt#7236 – Discord
Phirt#1987 – Battle.Net

Discord is greatly preferred over Battle.Net.

We really need players who can make both days consistently, and are interested in all aspects of the game versus raid logging. We’re currently at about 22 heads like that…and could benefit from 1 more.