[H] 224 RDruid LF Mythic Raiding Guild, 6/10M

Hi, my name is Tat. I’m looking for a solid group of players to achieve CE with this tier and moving forward.
I have mythic raiding experience coming from BFA, and previous heroic raid experience from older expansions. I took a break from hardcore raiding in Legion.
I am 10/10H, 6/10M.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/tatarie
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/40454055

I spend a considerable amount of time in-game working on my druid, and enjoy min maxing to consistently improve myself. I also push keys and PvP rating. I’d love to be in a guild that puts as much effort and time into the game as I do.
I play Balance off-spec, but Resto is where I shine. I am gearing a Disc Priest for PvP purposes but I am not against gearing it for raid if comp demanded it in the future.

I play nice with others, and understand when raid comp demands benching. I would prefer the success of the guild over the individual. I have an entirely open schedule for raiding - three days preferred.
Bnet: Tatarie#1665
Discord: Tatarie#7442

bumping this

Hello Tatarie! Dynasty is a newly formed semi hardcore guild looking for a flexible healer. We raid tues, weds, thurs 8-11 st/cst and currently 10/10h and 1/10m and would love to talk to you! If you are interested pls add kilocentric#1699 on bnet or kk rider#3803 on discord

Hello Tatarie,
I am the GM/RL of Creeping Doom. We are currently looking for another healer who can play a flexible off spec. We are 9/10 H (planning on downing Sire tonight) and looking for folks to fill in our last couple spots to begin Mythic. We were 10/12 Mythic in Nya’lotha and look to push for CE each tier. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11 PM EST. If you’re interested, feel free to add me at Vellinis#1671.

Hello Tat, before I copy and paste the usual guild info here I just wanted to let you know that I think you might be a good fit for our guild and I hope you like what you are about read here as well! Just in case you dont wanna read all of that mumno jumbo the TLDR is that we are mainly looking for Ranged DPS (Boomie, Hunter and or a fire mage) but we would definitely consider a solid Resto Druid as well.

Our raiding times are Saturday & Sunday mornings from 10:30AM to - 1:00 PM (CST) we are currently located in the Illidan server and would require players to transfer over for mythic progression!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 2 226 pieces for vault
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Ghanji#0534 (Discord)
Kagashi1907#1465 (Discord)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

bumping again

still looking hmu

Howdy!

We are a tight-knit, community minded guild looking to build a roster in order to raid mythic throughout Shadowlands and the future! We are looking to recruit mythic experienced players who are passionate about their class and want to get better at the game. We are also willing to trial newer players who are less experienced in mythic content, but know their class and are willing to work to get better. We are also looking to build a roster for M+, so even if you’re not interested in raiding, we have room for you as well!

Specifically, we’re look for players who have:

• At least 205 ilvl
  • Prior mythic raiding experience on at least 2 tiers
  • Logs from prior or current raids demonstrating your abilities
  • A mature, growth oriented mindset who are devoted to improving

We are a group of long-time players who have significant raiding experience since vanilla. We are most interested in people who share a similar love for the game, who want to continue playing and pushing harder content without a rigorous schedule. We pride ourselves on our relaxed, drama-free environment that is welcoming and inclusive of everyone. We’re very open to criticism, and are always looking to improve at the game.

If you are interested in joining, add Armed#11481 or Lily#12169 and message us. Looking forward to raiding with you!

still looking (:

bumping this post… ugh

hey i am bumping this post

this is another bump