214 MM Hunter (7/10H) LF guild

Availability: Sunday to Thursday 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM EST.
I can transfert and faction change.

Looking for a guild that raid 2 nights a week with active members outside of raid nights for mythic+ and pvp. I could run mythic+ non-stop doesnt get old for me :slight_smile: Not really looking for CE but once heroic is cleared looking for something to work on as we go in mythic. Looking for a more serious guild but also having fun progressing together. I have alot of raiding experince. From molten core to todays with some mythic raiding in there to.

Btag : MaxPayne#1236

1 Like

Hey Kardelz! Looks like our guild philosophy and raid times match up nicely! I’ll be reaching out, take care!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hubris-h-semi-casual-mythic-estpst-times/114918

Hey Kardelz, we have been looking for a few more dps players and it looks like our times fit what you are looking for. We’re currently 3/10 M. I’ll post the rest of our info here, let me know if you’d be interested.

< Arduous > [Tichondrius] is a reformed guild led by a mix of 12/12M cutting edge, high mythic+ players and returning players looking to achieve CE throughout Shadowlands.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs. 7-10 PM PST. We also host an open optional/alt raid night Sunday from 7-10 PM PST.

Because we only raid for two nights each week, we expect our raiders to come prepared each night and ready to perform at a high level. We place a strong emphasis on the ability to improve every week, and expect our raiders to dig through logs and figure out how best to play their class and spec.

Ideal fit for players looking for a laid-back atmosphere, but who know how to roll up their sleeves when its time to get a kill or progress in a fight.

If interested add Discord Goldnbear#2625, Btag Goldenbear#1538, or reach out in game @ Goldnbear-Tichondrius.

Added you! I think you’re a great fit for us.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/cohortes-praetoriae-910h-looking-for-ranged-dps-to-round-out-20-man-roster-wth-9-midnight-cstst/851699

Hello there

We are fresh guild with raid experience as a trio of friends who moved to Illidan together. Achieved 5/10H… We are looking for a few more people to round out a 10 man group, If you’re interested please reach out

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Currently recruiting for a 10 man raid team.Possibly 15 man

Tanks: Monk, DH, DK, Warrior (In order)

Healers: We currently have 2 heals, but extras are always appreciated. And in case we ever want to extend past a 10 man raid group we will need you! Always welcome for mythic+ runs

Ranged DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Lock, Ele Shaman

Melee DPS: Warrior, DK, DH

We are also accepting members who want to hang out and chill or ones who are interested in mythic+ dungeons.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#17113

GAINS 10/10H is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Raider.IO

‹Gains› @ Tichondrius (US) - Guild Profile

Raider.IO is a World of Warcraft (WoW) Mythic+ and Raid Progression rankings site! You can view your Character & Guild Profiles, check your Mythic+ scores & Raid Progress, follow the Race to World First, and much more.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
We’re currently sitting at 12 solid raiders and need to fill out our roster to get into mythics.
Need:
(2) Healers- Disc Priest, Hpal
(6) DPS- 1warr, 1 monk, ANY rdps

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

HelloAudie,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

While you do not wish to transfer for mythic it’s no problem adding another capable members to cross-realm heroic raiding and keystone grinding!

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, and advancing content - all while maintaining a kind, laid back demeanor. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Inquire about a link to our website which will provide quick links to our discord server, and application process. You can also check out our current roster to date with an in-depth easy to maneuver spreadsheet coded by Bruk-Limit that gives you a great idea of our member’s experience and current gear-set!

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Siddyy

Hey there we are looking for another hunter for our mythic raid group. Id be really interested in chatting further if you could make it a half hour earlier. Look forward to hearing from you!!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ml-forged-h2-10m-10-10h-lf-mage-uh-dk-and-hunter/681823

Hey Kardelz!

I’m one of the raid leads for the Salty Sea Doggos on Emerald Dream. We’re looking for a couple more good players to fill out our roster so we can start pushing into Mythic regularly.

Progress: 10/10H, 1/10M

Times: Tuesday 9pm-11pm CST / Thursday 9pm-12am CST

Our guild also has an active group of people pushing M+ as well as some who enjoy PvP. Most of us in the guild are adults with jobs and families, so we do our best to make sure that game time is fun, efficient, and free of toxicity.

I went ahead and sent you a friend request via Btag. Send me a message so we can chat some more!

Discord: dlinedj#6175
Bnet: dlinedj#1911

Hi Kardelz

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 Mythic and have AOTC.

Looking for

Everyone! Except tanks!

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Good evening everyone!

H A V E N - is a friendly semi-hardcore, CE-focused raid guild looking for solid players. We expect our raiders to ENJOY the game, be good people, play the hell out of their favorite class/spec, and to have a non-toxic, respectful raid environment. Feet pics are highly encouraged and a hate for goblins is mandatory.

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Fri 3am-6am EST (12am-3am PST). We are currently 10/10H, 3/10M, and 90% w/ M Sunking.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord:
Ftramza#2488 (Bnet ID Ftramza#1723)
Sheepp#6867(Bnet ID Julie#1784),

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

hey, we’re currently actively recruiting ranged to fill our mythic roster, we always looking for more for m+ ect. come check us out! we raid a bit earlier than you mentioned but if that’s not a deal breaker would love to hear from you~!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-1010h-needs-ranged-dps-for-mythic/882831