214 equipped Frost mage LF Guild

Looking for a new home with cool people that are drama free and also progress mythic
experienced Mythic raider

warcraftlogs us/stormrage/hoodwinks

I can raid at 8 but 9 or 10 would be better! :smiley:

Hey Hoodwinks! If you are open to a server transfer, we are Volatile on Llane-Arygos. We are looking for a dependable mage that can show up consistently for raids. Currently 2/10M with raid times Fri/Sat at 10p-1a EST. We are not hardcore but have progression in mind. If interested to chat, please add mabelle#1433. Thanks!

Hello Hoodwinks,

Our guild Uranium(Stormrage)[A] are trying to build our mythic raiding roster. We are 10/10H, 1/10M CN currently. We are currently looking for Ranged DPS (Fire Mage, Boomkin, Affliction Lock) and Healers (Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Resto Shammy). Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm to 11pm EST.

We are also accepting all types of players if raiding isnt a priority.

Aside from raiding, we also like to do M+ along with other activities within WoW. Outside of the game, many members play other games together such as League of Legends, Path of Exile, Overwatch, Valorant, ETC. Throughout the week, we do various events such as game nights or viewing parties to really engage everyone and have a great time.

Below you will find useful information on the guild as well as a link to our discord.

WoWProgress: h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/uranium

Discord
Recruiter: MoistKumquat#6157 (Ben)
Guild Master: Fearboner#9605 (Will)

Would love to hear from you and hope you can join us soon! Take care and reach out if you are interested.

Very Respectfully,

Aelionys

My alt is a frost mage. The other officers will be skeptical but I’m in your corner. We just had a frost mage quit due to irl reasons :’(. Shoot us a quick app if interested. PS: I’m very cool everyone says.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 6/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress on Blood Council with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

If you are open to transfer and our schedule wed/sun 6-930 pst we are looking for ranged dps. We are 3/10M currently. Gsg-proudmoore. You can add me on disc if you’d like to chat RaijinEnd#6451

We are Paradigm Shift an Alliance guild on Stormrage that is currently 1/10M with AotC.

• We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-11:59pm EST. I don’t know what your stop time looks like, but our start time seems to match your schedule.

Why should you join us?

• Paradigm Shift has been a raiding guild for 10 years (since Ulduar). We have proven our longevity expansion after expansion.
  • We raid two nights a week, allowing for a social life outside of WoW. Come experience end game content on a relaxed raiding schedule.
  • At our peak we were a top 100 US raid guild (old days of Cata). That same leadership team is with us today.
  • We enjoy pushing 15+ keys

Who are we looking for?
If the above list looks appealing to you, then you are probably appealing to us. But more specifically we really would like…

• Warlock
  • Holy Paladin
  • Resto Shaman

How do you apply?

• Any applications are done as trials in current raid tier. If you’re off server, we’ll bring you in for a heroic run trial.
  • Contact myself, Skitzat#1525, or our guild leader, Buschleague#1928, in Battle.net about joining us for a raid trial.
  • Or contact me on discord Skitzat#9862

Storm is recruiting but we are currently doing Heroic. Solid bunch of cool guys and girls who raid. We are on stormrage. We do other guild stuff as well.
Shoot me a message if you are interest Reckx#1357. We raid Saturday and Sunday 9pm est - 12am est.

Greetings Hoodwinks,

< Dreamscape > is currently looking for core raid raiders to fill its roster for 9.1 and beyond. We are looking for dedicated raiders & people that like to be social. If you enjoy hanging out in discord & making friendships then we would love to talk to you!

Feel free to hit us up in the game:

Neoramuh#1528 (Neo)
Addictive#1191 (Addy/Raine)

Unbroken Alliance Established in 2010 is still looking for heroic raiders and heals currently on sire on heroic raid times are tue/wed 745pm to ten pm est. we are a no drama laid back progression grp who just want to have fun and down bosses. the thurs frid grp needs tanks, heals dps…they downed sire on normal looking to start fresh heroic progression. raid times are 745pm to ten pm est. also we do lots of mythic plus keys to help gear up the raiders. If we sound like a fit for you pst padock , Padock#11463 Or urekka , Ureka#1269. and we are looking forward to seeing u here in unbroken alliance!!