214 ELE Shaman LF Mythic Guild

Still looking for the right fit. About me:

Multiple CE achievements spanning Wotlk
Currently 10/10H, 2/10M for Castle Nathria
Knowledgeable of multiple DPS/Healing classes
Willing to maintain an alt if needed, but it will be main Ele Shammy
Commitment/dedication- I don’t really miss raid, ever. Always have full consume + Augment rune up for every pull.

Looking for:

Prefer Horde
Prefer high pop server
Availability- wide open
- This is the most important: Looking for a community, not just raid loggers. I’m looking for a group of solid people that are fun to be around all the time, not just for raid.
Mythic only- not interested in joining an AOTC guild, must be looking to achieve CE or at least get very close.
Not looking for a backup/bench position.

Logs available, of course. Available to trial immediately.

Discord: Munch#1616
Bnet: Munch#11619

Add me or drop a message and I’ll be in touch. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Munch,

Yeah I get that you want a community outside of raid; we’re looking to build that up!

Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Progression: 9/10H

Roster size: 18

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, WW monk, DK, warrior and moonkin
Exceptional applicants of any type
Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking to recruit more people to join our gaming community and mythic raiding environment, with a heavy focus on getting cutting edge every patch!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!
Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter

Raid days are Tues-Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time.

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

LF a perm home friends.

Any time a person says something like

I am always interested.

We have been raiding since mid-wrath and this is the #1 thing I always look for in a prospect.
Some one who wants to come in and be a part of a social fabric, not just a raid team.

We are Horde, our realm is relatively large after many mergers, but might not be what you are looking for, and we usually get to the last boss of a tier before we run out of time.
I’d like to solve that of course, but I just want you to be aware of that.
We raid Tues/Wed 7-11EST.

If you are interested in talking more, let me know.
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

I sent you a add on dis and bnet. I think you’re exactly what we’re looking for in a raider. Someone committed to achieving CE every tier but also wants to be in a fun setting where everyone can bond and enjoy the process of getting there. Add me back and i can break down more on how i think you be great for our raiding team.

Current Prog:

10/10H 2/10 M Farm currently on Destroyer got him to 13% with only about 18 pulls underbelt.

Contact info:

Yorii#7946 (Discord)
Yorii#11442 (Btag)

G’day sir,

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
2/10M - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: Exceptional Candidates)
Healer - Open - (HIGH: Disc Priest)
Tank - Open - (Exceptional Candidates)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

Hey Munch,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Bump. Reliable long term Retail Ele Shammy LF Perm Home.

Sabaka
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. Currently, we sit at 2/10M and 10/10H. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

alafralla#1163 adaw

Hey Munch,

Check out Prime on Boulderfist. It sounds like we tick all of your boxes, except we aren’t on a high pop. Here is a copy pasta of some information for you. If you are interested, message our recruitment officer on discord or bnet.

Guild: Prime

Server: US-Boulderfist

Faction: Horde

Raid times: Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday 9PM-12AM EST

Recruitment Needs: Preferably ranged DPS / Disc Priests / Resto Shamans, but all exceptional players will be considered.

About Us: Prime of Boulderfist. We are a chill and extremely active guild that has been on Boulderfist for 12 years now, and we’re still going at it. We also allow players to join as casual members to socialize and partake in m+ keys. If you want a invite to guild for any reason beside raiding, feel free to ask any of our current guild members for an invite. For any other information on the guild contact an officer!

Players interested in raiding must contact our recruitment officer.
Discord: Zar#0638
Bnet: Zaraeste#1514

[H] Illidan - 3/10M “Play Off Me”

Former Top 50 US raiders that recently reformed in the beginning of SL with numerous CE achievements throughout the past expansions. Send a friend request to me if you’d like to chat. We are looking to rebuild and are looking to fill 5 or so more core raid spots. We expect to be 5-6/10 this week with favorable trials. sub 12% pulls on Inerva due to lacking healers for sunking/xymox but hopefully that will change this week.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST. No overtime.

BNet: LQW#1550
Discord: LQWonderful#4197
Thank you

We’re in the need of some ranged for our core team - check our post out and let me know if you’re interested

[H] shady acres - 1/10m - LFM - Mal’Ganis - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Watchmyshoes! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 2/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another strong dps to help round out our roster.

If you are interested feel free to add me:
Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Hello Munch! I come from a guild called The Process, and I think that you would be a great culture fit for our group. We are currently 4/10M and working on Inerva next. We are looking to fill out our already progressing roster with more ranged DPS and solid players in general. Note: this does not mean we’re looking for “bench players”. There are no bench players in our guild. Everyone that isnt a tank or raid lead will see equal time sitting on both prog and farm, and even then our raid lead has sat several fights out. For instance, he completely sat out Hungering Destroyer prog because it made sense based on our comp. As an added bonus, we do our best to NOT sit applicants; how would we ever know if someone is a fit if they don’t play?

I wanted to reach out to you because this app comes across with everything we look for: professionalism, self awareness, and an eagerness to do more than just kill bosses. Raiding is the ultimate goal, of course, but it is supported first and foremost by a group of folks who enjoy and respect each other. That is what we’ve built here, and that is what you could be stepping into. If this all sounds great to you, let me direct you to our recruitment post.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-process-310m-7-10pm-est-wed-thurs-mon/582652

The post does say 3/10M, but it hasn’t been updated yet. We are 4/10. I have the juicy gloves from Sun King to prove it :slight_smile: . I really hope that we can see an application pop up in our Discord from you soon!

Thank you for your time!

Hey There, Munch!

Corrosive [H] is a newly formed 10/10H - 2/10 M guild of friends from over the years looking for players to round out our Mythic roster as we move to seriously progress to Cutting Edge for Castle Nathria.

On average, our players are a minimum 1K io and running keystones most every day, several of our players are high arena rating on one or more characters, and most of us hold previous Cutting Edge achievements, or all-but-one mythic progression.

We raid on Tues/Wed from 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (server time), with potential for an hour extension each night, if a boss is close to dying.

Recruitment Priority

DPS (Some classes are higher priority, but all players will be considered)

High Priority Unholy DK (1)
High Priority Ele Shaman (1)
High Priority Arms Warrior (1)
High Priority Boomkin (W/ Off Spec Healing) (1)

For more specific information, any questions, or prospectively joining the guild, please reach out to me on Discord!

Umphriez (GM) - Ump#2515

We can discuss lightning and such.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted/566013

Hey there- we are recruiting strong DPS:

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 4/10M
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at 24 people (consistently 22). We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: None for the raid team- m+ tanks in guild would be great.
Ranged DPS: High- Hunter, Mage, exceptional ranged dps
Melee DPS: High- Death Knight
Healers: High- Resto Shaman

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239

Hey there! From a community perspective I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912