214 ele Shaman LF Guild

LF Mythic raiding guild, can do both DPS and OS Heal if needed currently 10/10H 2/10M. Perfer Weekends Fri/Sat/Sun but not really picky. H/A doesnt matter to me. Perfer Start times After 7pm EST.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/manabattery#bybracket=1&difficulty=5.

Btag Judgemental#11462

Discord: WarlockMain#1027

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Hi Mana! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

You look great. Let’s chat

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

3/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to

apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

hey manabattery, we’re currently actively recruiting ranged dps for our mythic prog roster, if you’re interested hit us up~!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-1010h-needs-ranged-dps-for-mythic/882831

Hello,

H-Kinda Sus is 3/10M and we raid Friday/Sat 10pm-1am EST. We currently need only 1-2 ranged dps, including an ele sha, to round out our roster. We are a new guild, formed by friends from legion/wod. I added you on discord and would love to chat if these times work for you.

is a group of 90’s gamers that are motivated about killing end game content on a small schedule. We wish to recruit quality Warcraft players over bodies. We’re not a “social” guild, but we do take in friends & family for Normal nights. Once Heroic is on a clean farm we’ll help F&F get their AOTC.

We have lots of WoW experience within our team. There is no guild ranking structure - just a raid lead. You get to be apart of a team, not just a raider. We look into everyone’s performance to make sure we can extract the most out of every kill.

2.5 hr raid night.
LF focused, raid ready players.
Weekly Heroic clears.
Need more for Mythic. Prepping for next Tier mythic progression!

Requirements:

• Blue/Green Parses in current tier [by ilvl or overall]
  • +200 ilvl
  • Willingness to listen and learn.

LFM DPS & Heal
setphire#1521
.:Roster:.
2 / 2 Tanks
2 / 3 Healers
1 / 1 Heal + DPS OS
9 / 14 DPS

Wed/Thur Raid | Monday ‘Guild Night’ | 8:30pm - 11:00pm est (server)
10/10 N
10/10 H
warcraftlogs .com/guild/calendar/589511/

Mondays are reserved for guild wishes. Achievs, progression, keys, etc…

Look forward to hearing from you!

Oh heyyy Manabattery,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking to add one more ranged DPS to our roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild (Reignited) disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha

We’re currently 6/10M with council of blood consistently to P3.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 8:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST
Saturday: 8:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Weekly Heroic Alt Runs
  • Weekly Heroic Raid Sales
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Hey Manabattery - you have discord setup to not accept any incoming friend requests so I can’t message you about your app. Can you please add me? kat#3105?

Thanks!!

Hello Manabattery,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys. Our knowledge base includes raiders whom have done a scattered amount of mythic & CE raiding in past tiers.

For more information reach out to our forum post Here

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy

We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST currently 10/10H 2/10M
Add me on discord: Neil#4199

HI! THUNDERDOME on Area 52 is looking for active players who want to push raid content AND do keys!! Server transfer not required. We raid Sat 8-11 pm EST, Sun 7-10 pm EST and are currently 8/10 H.

Contact me on disc at aphrodytee#3347

My GMs contact info is:
GM Redriott/thhadcastle (Area 52)
Bnet: thadcastle#1845
Discord: blaze/thadcastle#0520 (preferred)

I’d love to get a chance to speak with you later this evening when I’m home from work. I’ll add our guild spam here at the bottom so you can know a little about us.
Innovation is recruiting to refine our mythic progression roster! We are a solid group of long time WoW players pushing for CE.
Our raid times are Tuesday, and Wednesday at 8:30-11:30pm EST

We are looking for players who are geared enough for mythic, who are comfortable with all aspects of their class (checking logs are part of the recruitment process!).

Healers (prefer with DPS OS):
-DPS with healing offspec (Priest/Shaman Pref)

Ranged DPS:
-Balance Druid (HIGH)
-Priest (with healing o/s) (Mid)
-Ele Shaman (w/ Resto offspec) (High)
-Mage (Mid)
-Hunter (Mid)

Melee DPS:
-Enhance Shaman (w/ Resto off spec) (mid)

All exceptional players will be considered, regardless of if it is listed.

We are also looking for more players to bolster our already very active Mythic+ community. If you are looking for your new home and ready to progress towards CE, feel free to leave a message here, or contact at:

Bnet- Waffles012#1615 or Xmdoll#1777
Discord- Raz#4836 or Xmdoll#5488.

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. RBG’S on the weekend and 3rd raid night every other week Mon.

Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need Mage , War & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hey Manabattery,

[A] Too Stupid To Quit is a 3/10M guild on Sargeras currently progressing on Sun King. We’ve been raiding mythic since early BFA, and improving since. We’re performance oriented, and if you think we’d be a good fit for you, or would like to talk more, I’d love to talk with you further. Raid times are Tues/Sun from 8-11 EST and Heroic skip to Sire at least every other Wednesday. You can check out our forum post for more info.

bnet: Yawn#11282 discord: Cy#4103

Cheers!

Hi Manabattery!

If Horde is an option and Mon/Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 11pm EST (invites at 8) would work for you we are looking for some more ranged DPS to join our team. We are currently 3/10M. We are an adult oriented guild that loves all things WoW and also to dabble into other games on off nights.

If interested please reach out Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord)
Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!
P.S. Posting this from my alt…didn’t realize I wasn’t on my main when I messaged you! I’m Noxzemagirl - Emerald Dream - Priest aka Nox