214 destro lock (10/12m last tier) LF mythic guild

Im alliance now but I am planning on switching over to horde really soon.

Hi Furbert! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Fur, I’m the GM of on Area 52. We are 3/10, soon to be 4/10 Mythic and have 10/10H done.

We raid Friday’s and Saturday’s, 9 PM to 1 AM EST. Reach out to me on Discord - Churchie#5374, if you’re interested.

Hey,

We at Broadside are looking to push into mythic once we have a few more positions filled.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 11pm est until 2amEST with an optional alt night Sundays 11pmEST to 1am est.

We are an AOTC Guild. Most of our players are already 1/10 M and eager to get moving on progression.

If any of this perks your interest feel free to check us out on warcraft logs or shoot me a message on discord at feyre#5760

Hey man gonna leave our guilds spam below 2/10M with hungering close to being dead. Reach out if we sound good to you :slight_smile:

About us: Our guild was founded the 2nd week of shadowlands by a group of friends that have raided together for the past 7 years. Leadership has many past cutting edges under their belts but can no longer commit to the 12-16 hour schedules of the past. Everyone in the guild is looking to push CE while having a barrel of laughs at the same time.

Recruits: We are looking for individuals that want to push cutting edge on a lighter schedule than most guilds. We only raid two days a week and will never add a third. (on occasion we may go up to 10 minutes late if we think we can kill on the next pull)

Raid schedule: Wed/Thurs 6-9pm CST

Recruitment: Tank (monk, warrior, or dk)
Healer (1x healer prefer Hpal or Disc Priest) All exceptional healers are welcome to apply
DPS: 1x warrior, 1x mage, 1x warlock (exceptional dps should still apply regardless of class)

What we supply: All flasks, pots, repairs, vantus and oils are supplied by the guild.

Requirements:

• Come to raid prepared, fight researched and ready to go. Do no show up not knowing the mechanics.
  • DBM/Big Wigs/alternative raid encounter add-on(s)
  • Weak Auras 2 is required for raid weakauras.
  • Have a working microphone, you do not have to speak unless asked upon.
  • Regularly attend raids or post out when you know you will be missed.
  • 18+ only

Apply here: https://forms.gle/D6HJ4aYL1ULH8Tdy5

Contacts for questions:
Gm - Knov - Fonzie#1383
Recruitment - Maluuqt - Maluu#1356
Healing Officer - Celpal - Celerie#11855

We are exactly what you are looking for!

Raid Nights : Tuesdays & Thursdays
11:30PM EST Start Time to 2:30AM EST End Time

We are 10/10H and about to start mythics!

Open spot for a Destro Lock!

Attendance: 90% Minimum. We raid only 2 days each week.

Raid Environment: Positive atmosphere with constructive criticism.

Originally from Sargeras – Alliance; Astro Glide has been around since 2012 (MOP Expansion) achieving CE almost every tier. In Shadowlands we moved over to Area 52 Horde with a major focus on Mythic + and PVP as well as obtaining CE for the end of each tier.

TL:DR
a. Join our Discord: 4XWvwgtTU5
b. Leave a message
c. I’ll contact you
d. Begin raiding with us that Tuesday (if accepted)

…ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Still looking for a CE team on alliance?

Hey there! Men Among Gods on Horde Turalyon is a 2 day, 4/10M 10/10H guild. We’re currently looking for a warlock to join our main team! I’ll link our spam down below or you can contact me on Discord with any questions at Haninia#2651

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/1010h-410m-h-ce-focused-weekend-guild-lf-1dps/758711

Hey Fur!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!
9/10H Will have AOTC this weekend!
Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52
Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST
Blizz ID
Kenoshis#1451 Recruiter
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455 Guild leader
Hope to chat soon!

Don’t swap horde! :smiley:

Newly Formed CE progression focused

Elusive - Alexstrasza

10/10h - 1/10m (1 night of mythic progression so far as we are newly formed, huntsman 40% with 30 minutes of progression)

Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30Pm CST. Tues(Optional)

Off nights: We also are currently working through rbgs/arenas getting people their 1800/2100 for gear upgrades. Currently working on KSM in mythic+ as well. With upcoming recent valor changes, this is quite important.

We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our CE Mythic progression team. We expect to be 3/10 Mythic next week (2-17) with more progression to come!

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress and achieve CE. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team.

Will consider any class and spec, but currently are targeting the following.

Boomkin - high

Warlock - high

Hunter - high

mage - medium

DK - medium

Again, all applicants are welcome and exceptional players outside of these classes will definitely be considered.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom. Thankyou.

Discord: Domincela#6066

Bnet: Domincela#1800

Hey There!

My guild is looking to add a few solid players to the team and I spotted your thread here. I’m not going to waste your time with a ton of guild spam, instead I’ll just give you the important information. I hope you’ll add me and give me the opportunity to tell you all about us. I’m always happy to talk about Guild and Raid!

Guild: STARVD-Bleeding Hollow (Horde)

Progression: 5/10 Mythic

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)

and most important, me :slight_smile:
Discord:Wub#9938
Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF