214 BM LF Guild 10/10H 1/10M

Looking to raid in the evening preferably or late nights PST. Currently just returning as I took an hiatus do to health concerns and just returning to the game. I am a person who does not enjoy playing the meta but feels like I excel at my current spec of BM. Thanks for understanding and taking the time to read my post take care!

Hey, I think my guild could be a good fight. Check out our post, you can find contact info there. Hit me up if you are interested.

Hit me up if you aren’t opposed to going alliance and if our times work for you. All of our info is in our guild post:

If you’re over 21 and can do Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm, I have room for another Hunter on my team. Add me at Rawrabear#1450 and lets chat!

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are 1/10M and have AOTC and looking for more raiders to fill our roster!

Raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday hours are 9PM-12PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Still looking thanks!

Guild & Server: :Horde: Verendus - Thrall
Raid Times/Days: Fri & Sat 6-9p PST (9-12a EST)
Current Progression: 5/10M before transfer
Recruitment Contacts: @fly#0145
Wowprogress: Newly Formed
Application apply,wowaudit,com/us/thrall/verendus/verendus
Needs: Currently recruiting: Blood DK, VDH, Discipline Priest, and Any DPS. We are newly formed from a group of Alliance defectors. We have Mythic Experience as a group. We are looking for those looking to find a chill place to call home. We are striving to push CE in 9.1

Hello Painshootz,

Glad to hear you are coming. My guild is called The Order (horde on Alar of Storms). We are looking for new raiders for 9.1.

We raid T/Th/S (flex day) from 9-11pm EST. CN 2/10 Mythic.
Looking for DPS. For this current tier and 9.1.

While skill/mechanics is extremely important, we also stress the impertinence of being cool, calm, collect, and being team oriented. We are looking for people to grow with as a team.

A little bit about the guild. We are a horde guild on the server cluster Altar of Storms, Magtheridon, Anatheron, and Ysondre.

The Order has existed since BC days. We are very welcoming, helpful, diverse, and social. Since we run three raiding teams, there is generally a spot for all. We have all sorts in our guild, so no ignorance or hotheads please. In addition to running three successfully raid teams, we also push mythic pluses, have a rated pvp team, and host guild events.

Any questions, feel free to message me or our recruiting raid lead, Farm.

Bnet: Andromeda#1994

Discord: Igasho#1842

Bnet: Spazakus#1334

Discord: Spazakus#5848