214 Balance druid Looking for raiding guild

Hello my name is jcrich-

I’m a long time Boomkin player who has had a long past with world of warcraft. Most recently switching back to retail from classic. I’m looking for a guild to progress and clear the highest content.

My current xp is
10/10 n
9//10 h
0/10 m

I’ve been pugging and group with various guild for my current progression but I’m at a point where I want to push further.

I’m looking for a raiding guild that is pushing mythic progression. Server transfer is no problem.

I am looking for a two day raiding guild woth raid days between Tuesday and Thursday. Raid times between 530 PST and 10 PST.

Reply or you can contact me @ kromka#1880

2 Likes

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to had you to our main raid team! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

The raid team is currently 7/10H Castle Nathria. However, we are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 potential tank for raid (current spots full atm but always need tanks for mythic plus/pvp)
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+10’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/jcrich/

Armory link

Hello Kromka!

My guild is looking for strong DPS and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 8/10H] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition! We definitely plan on stepping into mythic upon reaching AotC.

We have two separate Raid Teams, Progression and JV, who each run two nights a week.
Progression runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 11:30pm EST
JV runs Tues & Wed @ 8pm - 11:30pm EST
Progression Raiders are welcome to bring their mains or alts to JV nights as well!

We also have RBGs on Sundays and Guild Games/Events on Saturdays

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

You can also fill out the following application and hear from us shortly:

https://forms.gle/ZdTzLWBfsbBXXPf3A

Thank you for your interest in joining the Raiding arm of . We are a community of gamers of all skill levels, time commitments, backgrounds and interests. The following questionnaire will help us get to know you, and will give you an opportunity to…

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

<Nexus Sx> - Tichondrius is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push rankings and cutting edge for Castle Nathria!

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Mon 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Sun 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

DPS

• Boomkin
  • Unholy DK
  • Fire mage

Heals

• Holy Pally
  • Resto Druid (With boomkin offpsec)
  • MW Monk
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest

At this time, we are only looking for players with recent CE experience/achievements

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

Shadowlands:
6/10M CN

BFA:
12/12M Nyalotha
8/8M EP
2/2H CoS
9/9M BoDA
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

If you’re interested in joining us, please add us on BTag!

KingOfCanada#1687 (Recruitment Officer)
KirbyAu#1 (GM)

Hey There!

My guild is looking to add a few solid players to the team and I spotted your thread here. I’m not going to waste your time with a ton of guild spam, instead I’ll just give you the important information. I hope you’ll add me and give me the opportunity to tell you all about us. I’m always happy to talk about Guild and Raid!

Guild: STARVD-Bleeding Hollow (Horde)

Progression: 2/10M

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)

and most important, me :slight_smile:
Discord:Wub#9938
Battle.net - Mutumba#11705
Discord - https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF

30 mins earlier

[H] 4/10M WEEKDAY & 2/10M WEEKEND LF DPS! 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)