214 AOTC fire mage LF Heroic or better guild

Hey there. We raid Fri/Sat 7:30-10pm eastern on Area 52. We are a new guild but are 5/10 heroic with the mindset to be CE in the future.

I know you’re getting bombarded, but feel free to add me on Discord and chat about any questions you have - Illustre#3681

Hi I’m the gm of phury we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est we are 1/10m and 10/10h always looking for solid players we almost always have people on in the afternoons and evening till the we hours we do mythic plus’s and have some serious pvpers hit me up if interested tang#1917

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families, jobs, unpredictable schedules etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 9/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord: Neil#4199
We can have a quick chat and see if we could be a fit for you

Hello Bricequinian,

Our guild is looking to add a Mage too our raid team and I would love a chance to chat with you about it.
We raid Friday / Saturday 8-11pm EST.
We are 10/10N and 10/10Heroic about to move into mythic.
We are an older guild, formed in 2008 and we took a raiding break for all of BFA, but are back now and trying to get stuff done lol.
Anyways, if things sound good i would love to talk more
Actavius#1307 - BNet

Good evening Bricequinlan!

I’m the current Raid Leader for on Alliance Kel’Thuzad looking for capable and ready raiders going into Mythic Progression. The guild is currently 10/10 Heroic with a few pulls on Mythic Shriekwing last week.

Raiding Times/Days
Friday 6:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. (EST)
Saturday 6:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. (EST)

Guild Background

Our guild was created towards the tail end of Battle for Azeroth. A lot of our guildies are a mix of “streamers” and members of the NoPixel community (a Grand Theft Auto 5 Roleplaying server). Our Guild Master is two-time grand arena Champion Hotted and most of us have known each other for years at this point.

We run mythic + with some members leading the server in I.O. as well arenas/RBGS for fun with multiple raiders at 1800+ rating. Most of us are in our 20s - 30s and have little time for drama outside of loot drops for our hunters. We have raiders on our team from the Western Part of California to the Eastern part of Australia. All are welcome and accepted.

Contact Information
If you’re interested in joining, you can contact Aleks#12406 on Battle.net or fill out an application form: https://forms.gle/kMvyVhywQJ6mfFaP9

Thanks for reading!

Hey brice! I am the Gm of ChaosTheory. Teams 2 and 3 sound like really good fits for you! Let me know!
ChaosTheory [A] US-Stormrage
We are a community guild with three raid teams. We are a group of players looking to achieve cutting edge and Ahead of the Curve in Castle Nathria, and Keystone Master achievement. Many of us have raided for a number of years and are looking to push our achievements this tier. While our group understands that real life is more important than WoW, we take progression seriously and we want to have fun doing it. We expect everyone on the Mythic roster to show up prepared, geared, and ready to progress.

What we expect from you

Mythic Raiders will have higher expectations and stricter requirements. Heroic raiders, Those currently not on a raid team and the players that only want to push mythic+ keystones should have the same mindset as our mythic raiders.

Attitude

We aim to cultivate a tight-knit atmosphere and a fun culture. The two biggest barriers to this are a lack of preparation and being toxic. Neither will be accepted. We won’t tolerate any form of hate speech, sexism, harassment, bigotry, in-fighting, gossip, or any other form of toxic behavior.

Preparation

We expect every mythic raider to be proactive, showing up with an expert knowledge of their class and a deep knowledge of the fights. Review logs. Plan your cooldowns. Talk with fellow raiders to ensure success. Ask questions. Watch/read guides. You know the drill.

Performance

We expect every mythic raider to be an above-average player. This means being an expert in your class and improving on every pull. If you consistently underperform you will be subbed out. We want to help everyone improve but we can’t help if you don’t help yourself.

Attendance

Again, real life is more important than WoW. You will not lose your spot for missing a week here or there. However, you MUST tell the raid lead and the raid team in advance. No-shows with no communication will not be tolerated.

Raid Team 1: Ring of Peace
Raid Times: Saturday & Sunday 9am-12pm EST
Currently 10/10H, 3/10M Mythic Nathria. Their raid leader is experienced and organized. This team has high expectations of their raiders as they continue to down bosses in Mythic, and anyone joining must be ready to progress in mythic with them as their current class.
They are seeking likeminded players and will be open to accept exceptional players.
Please have logs available that can show you utilize Healthstones, health pots, defensives, and are not dying to repeatedly to avoidable mechanics. The logs must show you have extensive knowledge of your class.

Raid Team 2: Geared By BoE’s recently renamed
Raid Times: Thursday & Friday 7pm-11pm EST
Currently 9/10H, Recently downing Generals and pushing into denathrius with plans to progress into mythic.
Team 2 is currently looking for all slots except tanks. Especially looking for- DK’s, warrior, Ranged DPS

Raid Team 3: Fri/Sat 8pm-11pm Recently merged with a smaller team, Currently seeking an Experienced Raid Lead.
This team is currently 8/10H, Downed Generals and are returning to down Council before continuing to Denathrius.
Both tank slots are currently filled, looking for another healer and Ranged/Melee DPS.

The guild itself has Monday Heroics to supplement the mythic raiders, and is a great opportunity to gear alts and practice rotations and mechanics.
Specifically looking for Exceptional M+ Keystone pushers. If raid is not your scene but you enjoy players that have progression in mind, this might be the spot for you.

Please message SollySolly-Stormrage in game or Solemn#8227 on Discord for an interview set up and let me know what team(s) you’re interested in.
Come join our community! We want to create a community of likeminded progression focused players! Thank you for your time.

Hey,

You’re exactly what we need and we may be exactly what you want.

First things first, I’m also 10/10H AOTC and also KSM. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 9pm EST to 11pm EST. We are also doing a Mythic Monday to run mythic keys for folks that need it.

Guild is currently at Innerva Hs and we just need a range dps to keep going.

We’re East Coast and chill. Let me know if this interests you.

My battletag #Sion1685; Discord : Mufasa [Kappa]#8244.
In-game Character: Kidneyspéars

Hello Bricequinlan, have u found a guild yet? We are still seeking dependable dps and heals for our heroic grp tonight we are on generals… We will be heading towards mythics as soon as i can get twenty people. Currently running 2/3/9.
We love keys. Have lots in the guild who run high keys 15 plus. and this is an established guild same gm in same guild since 2010 and i hope that you consider unbroken alliance. If not good luck in gaming.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hit me up at Ureka#1269 or Urekka on stormrage or padock on stormrage have a great day:D

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 9/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message XmandevilX#1815.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!

Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
Healers

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!!

Hey there, hoping you’re a fit for us!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for a mage! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid. Our current roster is around 13.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Hey! It sounds like you could be a good fit for us here at <Coup de Grâce> (A) on the Azjol-Nerub server group (Azjol-Nerub, Khaz Modan, Blackrock, Nordrassil, Muradin). We could really used ranged DPS ATM - on my main I’m the only fire mage, so I could use a buddy!

We are 2/10 M 10/10H, working on Hungering Devourer ATM.

~About Us~
We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild established in 2008, with a fair number of our core players being part of the guild for much of that time. We value community as well as progress and try our best to run events outside of raids and regular mythic+ runs, such as AmongUs/Jackbox games or sometimes hosting communities/servers in other games.

~Raiding~
Tuesday 6-9pm ST (8-11pm EST)
Sunday 6-9pm ST (8-11pm EST)

Our goal is to push as far as we can go in mythic in a low time commitment, high skill environment where we can all trust each other to know what we need to, strive to improve, and get things done. Current progress is 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria.

We’re looking for skilled (particularly ranged) players who are patient, smart and keep a good attitude while playing. We like to have fun and joke around a lot during raid, but players should know when to focus and take a fight seriously. We try to maintain a group of casual, non-elitist, but highly skilled players. We typically trial players in mythic+ or farm runs before bringing them to raid progression content.

~Application~
OUR APPLICATION: goo.gl/63g7bR (We have recently switched over to discord in place of a guild website, that is where you will be able to see all of our guild info.)

Please feel free to add me in game for any questions about the guild or our application process at Skuldawg#1199.

Hey! My guild is getting into mythic prog and is in need of DPS to round out the roster. You sound like a good fit. Add me on discord funkeoto#8862 if you are interested and want to talk more!

Hey Brice,

Obvious Immortalis Plug are a newly formed guild on stormrage recruiting for an AOTC fri/sat raid team. We will be raiding at 9pm eastern until 11pm.

Goal is not only to get AOTC but to build a group of folk we enjoy playing with to get it every tier, oh, and beating Taliesin in his world first race (heroic) for guilds that sound a bit like Immortalis. We are setting up a fairly casual atmosphere, we like to have a laugh during trash and then focus up for killing bosses.

There is a core group of raiders who have their kill already from the horde side before we switched over to the more fun side of wow, so you wouldn’t be joining a completely green team.

We also enjoy doing mythic plus and basically hanging out and playing the game together.

If you’re interested give me a shout, disc is yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

WTB Fire mages. If you somehow are still looking, check us out.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 6/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress on Blood Council with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ Push groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current needs

LF any talented healers especially resto shammy, disc priest, holy paladin

Need RDPS

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405

We start at 11 pm EST. If you’re open to alliance here is our spam to look at:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)Proudmoore - Alliance

Current Progression: 3/10M ( Sun King dies this week ), 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:

Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge

Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge

Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:

Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF

For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hello there

My guild is practically fresh if you’re interested in something new. We’re looking to raid in a few weeks as well - just need some DPS

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Currently recruiting for a 10 man raid team.Possibly 15 man

Tanks: Monk, DH, DK, Warrior (In order)

Healers: We currently have 2 heals, but extras are always appreciated. And in case we ever want to extend past a 10 man raid group we will need you! Always welcome for mythic+ runs

Ranged DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Lock, Ele Shaman

Melee DPS: Warrior, DK, DH

We are also accepting members who want to hang out and chill or ones who are interested in mythic+ dungeons.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Hi Brice

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 Mythic and have AOTC.

Looking for

Everyone! Except tanks!

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Hello! [A][US][Proudmoore] Hierarchy AOTC & 2/10M is seeking a few exceptional DPS to fill out our current raid team as we progress into Mythic. We raid 2 days a week, Wednesday and Friday, from 7:15pm EST until 11pm EST.

Our core is comprised of players with an immense amount of high level experience, including US 7th Heroic Ragnaros at our height in Cata. Having recently returned to the game coming to this expansion we are looking to return to a high level raiding guild on a smaller 2 day schedule.

If a 2 day raid schedule sounds good to you or if you have any questions or would like to chat please add me on Bnet: Deevil#11420. You can also hit up our officers anytime on discord: tezzrah#0154 brute #5778 sheevil#3677 deevil#8988