213ilv 2/10M Hpal LF mythic guild

Hey, im midnyte.

im currently 10/10H 2/10M on my hpal. i am looking for a mythic prog guild. I also want to find a guild who pushing io cause I love m+ i do play disc/feral as well that ive been trying to gear, I am currently on illidan, but I am willing to transfer if worth it. I do have some mythic xp in legion/bfa. and honestly any days work for me, id prefer during the week though.
(please no newformed guilds)
im also a gladiator xp in pvp
- im also willing to go alliance but id have to swtich mains to my disc/sp cause i cant move my hpal alliance until after pvp season.
Btag Midnyte#11414
DIscord ilovemycat#3220

Hey Adelynxo! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 2/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another strong healer to help round out our roster.

I added you on discord and BNet so I hope to talk to you soon

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Sargaras-[A] 2/10 M LF Disc Priest, Mage, & Resto Shaman-
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Cleanup/Alt runs- Using as extra day if we can.
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 15s

LF Disc Priest, Mage, & Resto Shaman- Other Exceptional players welcome.

Akay#1559

Hey! Questionable over at Area 52 could use another healer. We’ve been around for a while and are generally tight-knit. We’re 10/10 H and 2/10 M, and raid Tues/Thurs, 8-11 PM EST. If that works for you, hit me up on Discord at thread#4828.

We should chat.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted/566013