213 Warrior/mage Looking for raiding guild

Hello!

Im currently looking for a new raiding guild on alliance. I have a 213 warrior and a 200ilvl mage (can push ilvl if need be, but strongly pref warrior) I have a current progression of 9/10 H and 2/10M CN. I lost my motivation to push raiding because my current guild has fallen off a bit.

Overall im new to raiding only have AOTC for EP and Nya. But in BFA i pushed to 10/12 mythic nya. EDIT: 10/10 heroic now

if you have any questions feel free to add me on battlenet Dreadfreak#1466 or discord Gav#0202.

1 Like

Are you looking for a mythic raiding guild or an AOTC team?

Hi Dreadfreak,

Stardust is o the Alliance side of US-Stormrage! We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30-11:00p.

We’d strongly prefer your warrior as well for a dps role. As for ilvl, we see gear as a short term challenge, which isn’t much when looking for long term raiders.

Stardust is 2/10M & 10/10 H Castle Nathria. So you can step in where you left off. We are a guild that falls between the AOTC and CE boxes in that we try to clear heroic as soon as possible before moving to mythic content. However, we can’t guarantee CE. This takes the pressure off and limits burn out.

I’m sorry to hear that. If/when we speak, we can tell you about the steps you take to help keep the guild strong including commitment to recruiting, goal alignment, out-of-the-box strat thinking, etc.

We don’t need extensive resumes. Our membership includes a variety of experience ranging from Vanilla to this expansion. What we do want are people eager to learn and improve their play while working in a team setting.

Likewise, if you think that we’d be a good fit for you, please reach out to our GM, Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon.

Hi Gav! If open to Horde, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey, I don’t know if you’re open to the Horde side of things, but if you are then Debuff is currently recruiting ranged dps. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow, currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein right now ourselves), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets talk. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord). I’ll try to contact you tonight and see if there’s a fit.

Hi Dreadfreak, is currently recruiting to start raiding! We are currently rebuilding with quite a few returning players and leadership being 6/10M! We are looking to raid Tuesday and Thursday 930pm-1230pm EST! We also enjoy RBGs, Arenas and M+.

We are looking for all roles except for tanks!

If any of this interests you please feel free to reach out!

GM - Giri#1101 Bnet Giri#4422 Discord
Officer - Cosmes#6940

Hope to hear from you and happy hunting!

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench!!!

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319
Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey#2852

I added your tag !

Hi Dreadfreak!

First of all, I’m so sorry to hear that your current guild has fallen off.

Im from [A] Elysium on Turalyon US and we are currently looking for a warrior dps! Our Raid team is currently 2/10M and we are looking for more dps to continue our progression. Our Raid times are Sat/Sun 7pm-9:30pm EST. We have an optional Alt/Casual raid that happens on Thursdays at 7pm-9:30pm EST as well. We also have a lot of people in guild that like to push high keys. Our point is to progress in all aspects of the game while having fun together.

Here is our post if you would like more detailed info.

You can also add me on btag if you would like to talk more! Sola#11923

Hi Dreadfreak! Will try to make this short. We are Volatile - alliance on Llane/Arygos and we are looking for more dps to bolster our roster. Currently 6/10M with raid times Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST. We are not hardcore but do have progression in mind. If interested to chat, add vcronwen#1282 and mabelle#1433. Thanks!

Hi Dreadfreak,

I’ve previously post and just wanted to give you an update what we are now 3/10M. I’m also curious to see if you are still looking.

Teagon.

If you’re still looking we are also starting fresh after a server change and looking for more raiders to help us grow.

Hello Dreadfreak!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 6/10M Castle Nathria (9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST Off Night Monday 9:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee DPS - Closed

Ranged DPS - ALL

Heals - ALL

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested? Bnet: Destro#1898 Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

Hay let’s talk I’d love to have a conversation with you!

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 9/10H
and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, AOTC leadership looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF Mage, Warrior, and a few dedicated healers. Accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm EST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details
Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 8/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 8/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it.

Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

first bump lols

Discord and Bnet request sent. I need a tank. Let’s chat.