213 UH/BD DK looking for a new guild

We are guild of friends and family who been playing the game for a long time looking to get our set mythic roster to push as far as possible in mythic on a 2 day raiding schedule. We also like pushing keys in the off time. We raid 7-10pm Est fri/sun with a alt/cas H run Wed Area 42 10/10 H 2/10M Feel free to message me RamRod757#1373

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times -
(Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst(4hrs)
Progression -2/10M 10/10H
Nyloth 10/12M

We are a friendly casual guild on a very quiet server(Spinebreaker). we bring a stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We enjoy pvp as well.
We Have 4 raid groups.
We Run rbgs as a team.

Team Rellum
Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst For Mythic PROG
Unholy DK
Mage
Warlock
Boomkin/Resto Flex
Shadow Priest/ Disc Flex
MM Hunter
Arms Warrior

Team Karma - Thursday/Mon 730pm pst - 930pm pst
9/10H
Mage
DK
Heals

bnet thiz#11864

Never linked my discord - Br33ze420#9584
Would love to have you join our mythic prog. hopefully i hear from you soon!

Hey Plasmarune we are in dire need of a DK for our main raid. We raid Tues/Fri 7pm EST to 10pm EST, we are AoTC and 1/10M. We are an Alliance guild on a Dalaran server with a large group of M+ and PvP players. If this souinds like something you could get on board with add me and we can talk any time.
bnet: NerdRage#12235

Hey Plasmarune,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any DPS Players/Specs

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Hey Plasma

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. And they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Hi Plasmarune - my guild is currently looking for DPS DKs, so you might be a good fit! Here’s some more info:

Computus Demum (AOTC, 2/10M) has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night.

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

*** We expect all recruits to be capped renown & legendaries, as well as an appropriate ilvl.***

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Airak(Airak#1315), Eander(afpac#1330) or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

h ttps://computusdemum.net/

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://computusdemum.net/apply/

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare 1

t/w 8 to 11est 1/10m 9/10h Morpheus#1478

Hello, Phury is 1/10m 10/10h and in need of some solid dps we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est hit me up if interested Tang#1917

Unbroken Alliance(8/10 Heroic) est in 2010
Is looking for dedicated raiders who dont mind progression , wiping and having fun
 Currently looking for one heals , several dps for our heroic grp currently 8/10 on heroic. We raid Tue /Wed 745pm Est to 10pm est. Also need permanent tanks and dps for our Thurs/Fri grp Currently on normal Sires also heading towards heroic. Raid times are 745pm to 10pm est. If u are interested pst me Ureka#1269. And i am looking forward to seeing u at Unbroken Alliance. ty have a great day!!

Yezz#4788 on discord. Would love to chat.

Guild Facts: H-Kinda Sus on Bleeding Hollow, 10/10H. Raid times, Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST. Reform team with people coming back to the game and friends switching from Ally to horde. Been raiding two weeks as a team. Current roster sitting at 20~, looking to enter mythic this weekend and start prog there. Expectations are CE starting next raid tier, and ironing out a competitive and jovial raid roster this tier while progressing as far into M as possible.

GAINS is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:::

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Hello Plasmarune,

We are Munchma Quchi (9/10H), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter. We are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 9-11pm CST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know).

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
â€čMunchma Quchiâ€ș @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
â€čMunchma Quchiâ€ș @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)

Hey man, I’ll keep it short but we are The Legion of BOOM - Mal’Ganis. We raid Tue/Thurs from 7:30 - 11 CST. We are currently 10/10 H and 3/10M. We are looking for an Unholy DK to strengthen our roster. DM me on discord at Elv#6466 if you are interested.

Hello!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all classes.

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc and also might dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 3/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
MĂ­dnitestar

Unbroken Alliance is an Alliance guild located on Stormrage and founded in 2009. We are currently 8/10H and an AOTC focused guild. Our roster is diverse with players in all age ranges and from many different walks of life. We are currently recruiting progression raiders, casual raiders, and mythic + players. Alts and casuals are welcome as well. Toxic and elitist players need not apply.

Current Raid Schedule

Team 1 - Tuesday/Wednesday 7:45 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST - Heroic Castle Nathria
Team 2 - Thursday/Friday 7:45 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST - Normal Castle Nathria

Raid Recruitment

We are looking for solid and dependable raiders to join our team for Shadowlands. Strong attendance and team oriented attitude are required. Discord is mandatory for all raiders.

Heroic Team 1 Needs

1. Heals
  2. DPS

Normal Team 2 Needs

1. Main Tank
  2. DPS
    3.HEALS
    Pst Padock or Urekka on stormrage if interested and ty hope to see u here

After Nerf 10/10H 4/10M
Currently looking for competitive players to push Cutting Edge with other like-minded individuals. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment, while still having a highly skilled, tight-knit group full of players that enjoy playing together outside of raid. We’re currently 10/10H and 4/10M, and want to fill out the last few slots with desirable DPS and/or exceptional healers. All things will be considered upon your original application. (Logs, raider io, previous raiding history, videos, etc) Feel free to be as detailed as you like.

All classes will be considered, especially if you’re exceptional in what you do. But our list of priorities include:

• Looking for ALL DPS apps we need a little bit of everything
  • In large need of Hunters, Mages and Deathknights and Shadow Priests.

Schedule
Our main raid times are on Tuesday and Thursday. 7PM-10PM EST. Monday is optional for progressing/alts/sales, also at 7PM-10PM.
Application
The fastest way to grab our attention is to first apply to wowaudit. https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/after-nerf/after-nerf
Contact Us
The best way to reach us is discord, but we regularly check the forum thread as well. Discords:

• Claysthetics#9018 - Leader
  • Rimo#2689 - Recruitment Officer
  • Mattfleck#1933 - Officer
  • GodEmperorjong#0705 - Officer

hi plasmarune,hello awesome wow player :smiley: have u found a guild yet? We are still seeking dependable dps and heals for our heroic grp tonight we are on generals
 We will be heading towards mythics as soon as i can get twenty people. Currently running 2/3/9. Heroic grp runs tue /wed 745pm to 10pm.est.Normal grp runs thurs friday 745pm to 10pm est. and We love keys. Have lots in the guild who run high keys 15 plus. and this is an established guild same gm in same guild since 2010 and i hope that you consider unbroken alliance. If not good luck in gaming.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hit me up at Ureka#1269 or Urekka on stormrage or padock on stormrage have a great day:D

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 2/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is reforming our raiding roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 2/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill and perform raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc
 in-between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie

< FCG > (US-Arthas) is a former WoW Classic raiding guild. We are NOW returning to Shadowlands as a 2day/6 HR raiding guild. Our main intention is clearing content at a reasonable pace on a VERY light schedule. We are aiming to fill out our roster and start pushing into mythic content, but need your help.

Raid Times

Sunday: 9:30pm est - 12:30am est
Monday: 9:30pm est - 12:30am est

During progression we expect players to be on 10 minutes prior to raid times. We expect players to come prepaired to each raid. You are accountable for bringing your own potions during progression fights. We provide feasts and cauldrons. Please understand your class to the best of your ability. Please come to raid with the right talents/conduits/consumables for your class/spec.

Our Goals

• Clear content at a reasonable rate
  • Enjoy the game
  • Community
  • Pushing Mythic Keys (optional)

What we are looking for in players

• Reliable
  • Quick learners
  • Communication
  • Mature
  • Willing to improve
  • Willing to adapt
  • No Drama

Recruitment Needs

Healer - 2
Holy Paladin (Immediate)
Disc Priest

Dps - 6
Mage (Immediate)
Warrior
Hunter
Paladin
Rogue
Druid (Balance)

If your class was not mentioned above, know that we are ALWAYS looking for skilled and exceptional players to help progress through Shadowlands.

Contact Us
Guild Leader: Snackbringer - Taco#12631
Raid Leader: Spacenacho - Spacedots#1823
Forum Poster: Ikors - Jepsu#11226

Our tanks, as well as other cross-realm players in raid, have AOTC. Some are 6/10M. We need to up our DPS numbers. If you would like to come to raid this week dm one of the options above.