213 UH/BD DK looking for a new guild

Hey Plasmarune!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello! ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are mostly in our late 20s and have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:

Wed: 7:30pm-11pm

Fri: 7:30pm-11pm

Server Time

We are actively looking to fill most slots, and all classes/specs will be considered. If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Hello Plasmarune!

Welcome!

Officer Chat is looking for solid DPS to round out our roster. We’re searching for a Warrior, a DK, and a Mage.

We are 10/10 heroic and 1/10M currently, we are trying to find people who vibe with the community we’re building. We want people who want to push CE content but also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing for our team or if you have any questions.
Not looking to mythic raid but looking for a family-like home? We have days dedicated to m+ pushes, RBGs, and even alternate game nights like TFT or among us. Reach out as well. We’re welcoming everyone to be part of the fam. Oh, we’re an LGBTQ+ friendly guild as well. Our goal is to cultivate a non-toxic environment where a family can progress together.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 11pm-2am Eastern Time or 8pm-11pm Pacific Time. Optional Raid Fridays.
discord : Lilith#0372

Hello Plasmarune! I think we’d be a match for what you are looking for. Please feel free to add me so we can discuss more.

MAW COPS, is a 2 Day Heroic/Mythic Guild on US-Mal’Ganis recruiting players looking to focus on progression in Shadowlands. Our objective is to utilize our raid day as effectively as we can. As busy family and working people we want to enjoy our time in the game by progressing as much as we can. This means that we will utilize lockouts to keep progression focused over gear. We aren’t here to get a complete set, it’s to get bosses and have fun.

THE GOAL: To utilize lockouts to push Heroic and Mythic progression only using 1 Raid Night.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:

1. A raid team that works together collectively in pursuing the common goal.

2. Leadership that is transparent and involved with all team members to create a cohesive environment.

3. Join a team that focuses on progression and mechanical play over gear.

PROGRESSION:

1/10M, 10/10H

RAID TIMES

• Sunday 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST)
  • Friday 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST)

Contacts:

• BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hello Plasmarune,

H Area 52 is currently looking for sol id DPS to round out our Mythic roster. We are currently 1/10M 10/10H with Huntsman going down this week. We r aid 8:30 - 11:30pm EST T/W/TH. If you feel this might be a good fit feel free to reach out on bnet: Storm#11949

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-by-design-110m-1010h-830-1130pm-est-twth-lf-rshaman-and-unholy-dk/859676

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 9/10 H, looking to fill out a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hey Plasmarune,

We are very interested in having you in our raid Outside of raid we do a lot of keys. I’m posting our spam below, and feel free to reach out if we seem like a good fit.

Our goal in Shadowlands is to be one of the best guilds on our realm.

Raid Schedule

Tues/Thurs 9-11 EST Sat 9-???

Castle Nathria- 10/10N, 9/10H

Our Expectaions

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at a high level.

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

If you are interested in applying

forms.gle/jDKqN8rK6tykTPxW9

Please have logs or sims available!

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers!

Hanna💜#7405 (My Discord)
Caihanna#1448 (My Battle tag)
Toorisky#5517 (GM Discord)
Toorisky#1810 (GM Battletag)
grums#2784 (RL Discord)

Hey there Plasmarune!

I think you’d be a great fit for our mythic team. Here’s some of our guild info. Hope to hear for ya.

Cant find a guild is a newly formed guild on Illidan focused on Mythic raiding and M+. We’re currently 9/10 H and are looking to expand our roster to step into Mythic. We also push M+ keys and consistently help our raiders clear keys to increase the number of vault choices.

Schedule

Wednesday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Friday: Alt Raid (Optional) 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Sunday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Our Raid Environment is focused on maintaining an atmosphere of constructive criticism. Our goal is to provide everybody with the information and feedback that they need to make necessary improvements on each fight as quickly as possible. We like to have fun and have a good time while raiding but our primary focus is on progression.

Contact Us

Recruitment Officer Norgala - Discord: Weeb#5495

GM Brubo - Discord: Dexxus#6969

RL Serg - BNET: Koliupy#1761 Discord: Koliupy#4041

Hey! Crucible on Zul’jin [H] is looking for an unholy DK.

We’re currently 10/10H, 2/10M and are a CE oriented raid team.

Times are Sun 8pm-11pm EST, Mon 9pm-12am EST.

Message me on discord if you’re interested :slight_smile: Nikki#9174

Name: Alpha AF
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 2/10M
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8-11PM EST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual Hour Cutting Edge Team
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support
Recruiting:
Rogue(Medium)
WW Monk(High)
DPS DK(High)
Warlock(Low)
Mage(Low)
Disc/Holy Priest(Medium)
Holy Paladin(Low)
Any Geared, mythic ready DPS

To Join, provide logs/character link to me on Discord Awetosis#6997

We are looking for an Unholy DK to fill out the roster. contact us if your interested.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-210m-lf-dpshealers/812387

We are guild of friends and family who been playing the game for a long time looking to get our set mythic roster to push as far as possible in mythic on a 2 day raiding schedule. We also like pushing keys in the off time. We raid 7-10pm Est fri/sun with a alt/cas H run Wed Area 42 10/10 H 2/10M Feel free to message me RamRod757#1373

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times -
(Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst(4hrs)
Progression -2/10M 10/10H
Nyloth 10/12M

We are a friendly casual guild on a very quiet server(Spinebreaker). we bring a stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We enjoy pvp as well.
We Have 4 raid groups.
We Run rbgs as a team.

Team Rellum
Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst For Mythic PROG
Unholy DK
Mage
Warlock
Boomkin/Resto Flex
Shadow Priest/ Disc Flex
MM Hunter
Arms Warrior

Team Karma - Thursday/Mon 730pm pst - 930pm pst
9/10H
Mage
DK
Heals

bnet thiz#11864

Never linked my discord - Br33ze420#9584
Would love to have you join our mythic prog. hopefully i hear from you soon!

Hey Plasmarune we are in dire need of a DK for our main raid. We raid Tues/Fri 7pm EST to 10pm EST, we are AoTC and 1/10M. We are an Alliance guild on a Dalaran server with a large group of M+ and PvP players. If this souinds like something you could get on board with add me and we can talk any time.
bnet: NerdRage#12235

Hey Plasmarune,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any DPS Players/Specs

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Hey Plasma

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. And they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Hi Plasmarune - my guild is currently looking for DPS DKs, so you might be a good fit! Here’s some more info:

Computus Demum (AOTC, 2/10M) has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night.

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

*** We expect all recruits to be capped renown & legendaries, as well as an appropriate ilvl.***

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Airak(Airak#1315), Eander(afpac#1330) or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

h ttps://computusdemum.net/

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://computusdemum.net/apply/

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare 1

t/w 8 to 11est 1/10m 9/10h Morpheus#1478