213 Resto Druid Looking for guild (Horde)

Hello,
I am looking for a PvE focus guild. I am currently in Zuljin willing to transfer. I only do resto spec/will not DPS on druid under any circumstance. I am free every day 5 pm-2 am MST except Mondays.
I have been pressing buttons on and off since Lich King, but only till the end of BFA took anything seriously. I feel like I’ve done everything I can without a guild. I know all mechanics for the current raids.

Discord - Istrid#1379

Hiya there Tristid!

I’m one of the Officers for Kinship, a Horde guild on Icecrown. I see you’re in the market for a PvE guild? We are currently looking for new members of all backgrounds and playstyles in Kinship. We are currently looking for raiders to fill our roster and run Mythic+ dungeons with, along with regular social members. We have regular events posted and going on, along with a guild partnership.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 PM – 11 PM server time. We will be starting as a new progression guild in normal SoD. We are still a pretty small guild and have a good amount of casual players who enjoy taking their time learning new mechanics and progressing through the story.

If healing is where you want your focus to stay then we will be completely okay with that! If this doesn’t sound like a fit for you, then I wish you the best on your search. If you’d like to hear more then just let me know!

Discord - AlphaVixen#6950

Hey Tristrid!

We are a smaller horde pve guild on Area 52. Currently we are 7/10H. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST, with an optional alt/new member night in normal on Friday nights usually. We are looking to expand from 2/2/6 to 2/3/9 and looking for an additional healer and a couple of dps. You can check out our post here, and/or contact me on Discord at Sosdrielle#9746.