213 MW Monk LF Guild

Hello my name is Ann and I play a 213 MW Monk. I have played this game since it’s release in 04 and have had my account active since 2011. I have mostly pugged my raids throughout these expansions. I have been in a few heroic/mythic raiding guilds but decided to take a break because I do have chronic epilepsy I am now managing. I am looking for a guild that is mainly into key pushing and semi-hardcore raiding with reduced raid days. Before I swapped to my monk as my main, I did raid as disc healer known as Aiyana-Tichondrious for 4 years. I also mained a hunter known as Annmarie-lothar for about 7 years. I am on Area 52 but I am willing to transfer if the guild is what I am looking for. My current experience is 10/10N 3/10H and I have near a 900io in score. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you! Annebowman#1696

If you are open to swapping factions/servers, my guild Junction would love to add a MW monk to our main raid core. Currently 8/10H CN. If you’d like to talk more, go ahead and add me on bnet: Professoroak#1732

Hello!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 9/10H, 2/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Team Chaos: 9/10H, 2/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Weekend Raids:

Team Higgy: 5/10H Castle Nathria
(10:30pm - 1:30am EST Sat/Sun)

Off Night Raids:

Normal CN Thursday 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Normal CN Saturday 7:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 09:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Raid Lead: We are looking for another raid lead to set up another raid during the time slot of 9pm-12pm two nights a week. We have the people interested but no lead.

DPS - Ranged/Melee

Heals - Holy Pally

Minimum Reqs: 205 Ilvl, 10/10N

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

Hello there – we are an 8/10H guild that is focused on CE and filling out our remaining roster. Raid times currently are 9pm-12am est, but are most likely going to move up an hour within the next week or two! Looking forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mist-ce-focused-progression-guild-thrall/758197

We are a Horde guild on the Antonidas-Dragonmaw cluster (high pop). We are trying to recruit a nice team for heroic and primarily raid on weekends. We are also the same progression as you. We are mainly looking for another strong healer, you may play your monk or disc if you prefer. If youd rather play a DPS thats cool too. We are a fun little group pretty chill thats mainly played together for like a decade. Our guild name is Ok Who Pulled and we raid 9pm-12pm EST or 6-9pm PST on Sat and Sunday.

If you are interested or have questions about what to expect you may contact me at Wormeye#1535. Thanks Anabelle :slight_smile:

G’day Ann, glad to hear you’ve made progress with such a chronic illness. I’m sorry you have to go through that.

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: Warrior)
Healer - Open - (HIGH: Disc Priest)
Tank - Open - (Exceptional Candidates)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+

Healers: 4
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:4 (off spec heals Flex)
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:3
1 Arms warrior
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

For your consideration :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 2/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message mrrazzmatazz#11514.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

hey there, check us out!

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

We are 10/10 Normal and 9/10 Heroic at the moment. We will be pushing into mythic raiding at a semi-hardcore pace. We want CE by the tiers end.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We will be doing normal, heroic, and mythic tier raiding.

RECRUITING:

We need ranged DPS and healers. Exceptional players of other roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859 or Cabose#1677

DISCORD: Brobot#8506 or Cabosetv#0275

Hey Annabelle, have you considered joining a mythic guild at all? We are a semi-hardcore guild on Illidan looking to recruit a 5th healer for progression.

Spam below:

Meta [US-Illidan]
Current Prog 2/10M 9/10H | 10/10N | Some of us are 1/10M
Raid Times: Wednesday/Friday/Monday 8-11PM CST

We are a small semi-hardcore guild on US-Illidan, looking to recruit active players for further Castle Nathria progression and to dive into mythic. Our current goal is to progress through Mythic at a reasonable pace and work our way towards becoming a CE focused guild.

We are looking for socially active people who enjoy m+ and bring a good attitude with them. We expect raiders to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class( es ) played and a willingness to improve.

Really nice group of solid players that could use some more DPS to fill our core. We are also really in need of someone with Raid Leading experience, as it puts me in a very stressful position right now as a healer.

:arrow_right: Expectations

1. Mature conduct
  2. On/ready for invites 15min. prior to raid
  3. Can handle constructive criticism
  4. Ability to realize we may need to sub on progression
  5. This shouldn’t need to be said, but toxic behavior is a no-go here

Requirements

• Proper spec, legendary, talents, gear

GM BNET: Tellie#11987
GM Discord: Tellie#2200

Hello Annebelle,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 7/10 N. We raid Thursday - Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs-Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 180 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar