213 Monk Healer LF raid team!

Hello one and all let me start off with a obvious disclaimer

• I am aware of monks current state as a healer *

That said I will say I do alright despite my desperate need of a buff, anyways on to the more important info I am a 213 IL MW monk I am currently 9/10H and I aim to find a raiding team to push AOTC with.

As far as raid times go I would prefer weekend days and times of Fri/Sat/Sun I am Central time zone however it is possible for me to do other days assuming the times worked for me.

I am a weathered player and do try hard in bettering my characters gear and skill I have invested a lot of time and energy in my monk currently to just up and abandon it or switch mains.

In any case I would love to find a guild that is within the same progress level as me around 8/10H to 9/10H or higher even I am always open to doing mythic keys and everything else in-between in a guild setting. I hope to talk to you guys soon I will link down my Bnet and armory in the mean time!!!

Bnet - Scarecrow#1600 !!!

Armory - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/calýpso

Hi Calýpso,

I’m with [A] Click to Move a recent alliance guild that transferred to Area 52, we created the guild in 2018 at the start of BFA and our core is made up of Vanilla / BC players.

Most of us are older adults with lives and priorities but enjoy playing together. Super helpful people that tend to hang on voice coms while playing. Some of us have played together for years and play other games together but are very welcoming and don’t have any cliques.

We raid Fri/ Sat 7-10pm with an alt night on Weds at the same time. Atm though we are clearing heroic on Friday nights and are looking for a few more to start doing Mythic raiding casually ( Maybe the first 3 bosses this tier)

Current progress is - 10/10H and starting Mythic raiding. Some have KSM and looking for more M+

Would be great to chat!

Please contact me at:

CrysTalis#1961 - BNET

CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

Hey Calypso!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello Calypso,

Let me give you the spiel. We’re looking for a 4th healer to fill out our team for mythic boss dabbling later on.

Guild & Server: Contingency Plan :Horde: The Scryers
Raid Times/Days: 7-10 EST Friday and 8-10 EST Sunday
Current Progression: 10/10N and 8/10H looking to fill out our team to continue progression.
Recruitment Contacts: Cidniz-The Scryers Discord: Cidniz#4705 Btag: Cidniz#1782
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/the-scryers/Contingency+Plan

Needs: DPS and 1 Healer to finish up our mythic roster.

We’re mostly raiders that no longer have a drive for high end mythic content. So we’re an AotC focused guild that will dabble in mythic raiding. We also have a healthy M+ community, but only pushing 10-12 keys currently.

Hey there! In the off-chance you’re okay with server-transfering, my guild is looking for another healer to round out our roster. We’re a 10/10H guild on WRA that’s mainly AOTC-focused but will venture into mythic so long as opportunity and interest permits it. We’re also looking for people to expand the M+ scene in our guild, with several members that’ve either acquired KSM or are actively pursuing it. I’ll leave the rest of our guild ad below; if it interests you, I’d love for us to have a chat :slight_smile:

Everyone has a preferred way to play, and for us at Metric, it’s simple: kill bosses and have fun. We’re a 10/10H semi-casual guild with a focus on AOTC (while leaving the door open for mythic raiding), and we want to expand our roster with players who want to help us hit that goal every tier. We value players who are here for a chill and relaxed atmosphere, but when it comes to downing bosses and doing progression that they are bringing their best self and always looking to get better. We’re here to have fun, after all, and for us, fun is killing bosses and doing our part while joking around with each other.

Raid Information:
Progression

• Friday 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST)
  • Sunday 4-7pm EST (1-4pm PST)

Alt/Learning (Optional)

• Saturday 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST)

You may be a good fit if:

• You want focus and progression, but are not looking to make this into a full-time job
  • You always work to improve yourself in and out of raid
  • You want an atmosphere that’s chill but knows that when it’s time to kill a boss, you gotta buckle down
  • You enjoy a guild that has people online outside of raid nights

• Battle.net: SyWizard#1594
  • Discord: cloe.nd#2073

Hey Calypso I sent you a bnet request to talk more! Zilowa#1314 is my bnet

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you! I know you’re looking for weekend but hit me up if our one day schedule works for you

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for a healer! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Hey there. We are a recently re-formed mythic raiding guild that will focus on pushing CE now that we’ve filled out our roster. We are currently 2/10M and I’m expecting to get Hungering down this week! Our times are Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern.

Try us out for a night. My contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-mythic-raiding-110m-1010h-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023